• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeQueen vs Hope

Started by leopardsman22, September 21, 2017, 11:57:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

leopardsman22

What are thoughts on this game? I've lived in DQ my whole life, and seems to be a lot of good things going on starting with the win over Nashville. School passed the millage that was long over do. Team definitely still has some fine tuning left to do, but the offense is starting to look better. The defense is by far the most physical I have seen in years just wish we had a few secondary guys that were a little taller. 

redsport27

I'm going to be honest, I thought Dequeen was going to get dismantled by Nashville. I wasn't the only one thinking that either. With that said, they fought hard for that win over Nashville. It shows they are physical and can compete at a high level. I see them winning big over Hope to start out. I'm just really curious to see how the remainder of the season pans out for the Leopards.

My prediction:

DQ 28, Hope 7

PA Dad

I think Hope is truly hopeless this year.  DeQueen wins big.

leopardsman22

I hope yall are right we need to start conference out with a win. Coach Sloan is doing a good job getting kids out it seems numbers are up. Sloan hit a home run bringing in the new DC defense is 10 times better with less talent than previous years. Just hope with all these good things happening some positive things will be in store for a team trying to dig out of the basement.

Leopardboy

September 22, 2017, 02:20:15 pm #4 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 02:24:37 pm by Leopardboy
Yea there are 50 kids out.  Leopards big

razorbackufo

hope goes 0-4, aftter losing 41 to  13,,,  counting last year 0-14..   how bout them bobcats

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas