• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

East predictions

Started by Rick Swines, July 15, 2017, 12:15:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Swines

I was told (wasn't there) that the defense of wynne played lights out and the offense was very pedestrian. I heard there were a couple if linemen out and a rb out.

Rick Swines

After week 1 it seems the conference is down. I know it's only 1 week but wynne didn't look like wynne. Batesville's offense didn't look great. Vv defense struggled. Nettleton had the surprising game. Apparently they looked good on both sides of the ball. Fc got beat badly. Paragould got killed. And gct fought hard but lost. Blytheville was played tough by an improving Osceola.

So after week one
1. Wynne (barely)
2. Batesville (tradition)
3. Nettleton
4. Blytheville
5. Vv
6. Fc
7. Gct
8. Paragould

Deltaswarm3

I think when we get our two other O-linemen back that it will make a difference, as of right now I don't think they could block the cheerleaders, but also when they stack 6 or 7 in the box you can't run up the middle every time either.

Rick Swines

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on September 04, 2017, 04:33:42 pm
I think when we get our two other O-linemen back that it will make a difference, as of right now I don't think they could block the cheerleaders, but also when they stack 6 or 7 in the box you can't run up the middle every time either.

Did you defense play as good as I've heard they did?

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: Rick Swines on September 04, 2017, 06:26:30 pm
Did you defense play as good as I've heard they did?
They played decent, I wouldn't go as far and say great. They've got work to do on both sides of the ball. It's not the same bunch from last season!

bigchief72455

Nettleton was as good as advertised. They are pretty solid on both sides of the ball. They will for sure be competing for a playoff slot.

ISU7

Quote from: Rick Swines on September 03, 2017, 08:25:34 am
After week 1 it seems the conference is down. I know it's only 1 week but wynne didn't look like wynne. Batesville's offense didn't look great. Vv defense struggled. Nettleton had the surprising game. Apparently they looked good on both sides of the ball. Fc got beat badly. Paragould got killed. And gct fought hard but lost. Blytheville was played tough by an improving Osceola.

So after week one
1. Wynne (barely)
2. Batesville (tradition)
3. Nettleton
4. Blytheville
5. Vv
6. Fc
7. Gct
8. Paragould
I only see Blytheville beating Paragould and maybe GCT in conf play... 8)

Rick Swines

After 3 weeks
1. Wynne- they dont seem as dominant as last season but a good road win by 21 over beebe plus a slaughtering of a good maumelle team the week before.
2. Nettleton- putting up video game numbers this season. The defense looks stout. They have a crucial game Friday cs. Batesville.
3. Vv- great offense bad defense. Usually a recipe for disaster but their offense is as good as it gets.
4. Batesville- great coaching can only carry the neers so far. Down jr. High teams have led to where we are this season.
5. Blytheville.- lost a couple if tough games to 6a teams. They will get a strong test traveling to wynne. If they keep it close they may sneak in the top 4.
6. Greene county tech- shocking win over Kennett. A senior laden squad should compete against top 5 and beat fc and paragould.
7. Fc
8. Paragould

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas