• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big games on the market to start the year. Thoughts?

Started by BannerMountainMan, August 16, 2017, 12:20:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

August 16, 2017, 12:20:28 am Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:40:12 am by BannerMountainMan
Tuesday, October 17th
Westside vs. Guy Perkins

Friday, October 20th
Shirley vs. Guy Perkins

Tuesday, October 24th
ICC vs. Concord
Valley Springs vs. Kirby

Monday, October 30th
Kirby vs. Nevada

NWA Hawg

NWA Hawg

Just making sure I wasn't looking at the wrong month myself. Defiantly some good games to start off the season. I'm really interested to see how Kirby looks this year with he 1a 7-west all star team. Hopefully this is the year the get them one on the boy's side. 

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: fann07 on August 16, 2017, 08:48:27 am
Just making sure I wasn't looking at the wrong month myself. Defiantly some good games to start off the season. I'm really interested to see how Kirby looks this year with he 1a 7-west all star team. Hopefully this is the year the get them one on the boy's side.
I don't know how many guys that Kirby returns from last year but they were scrappy and almost beat shirley in the quarters. If they had a better three point game, they may have won.

Bosshog34

Kirby lost a lot from last years team but when you reload with the best players from the conference, you are going to compete for state every single year.  This has always been the year that Kirby was supposed to have a shot at winning it all throughout the Smith boys' career.  Only two players from that group of kids will contribute this year with the other 4 contributing being from Caddo Hills and Acorn. 

ballmember

winners are guy, guy, concord, Kirby and Kirby.   

BannerMountainMan

ballmember

Time will tell about ICC. Did they get some move ins?  Will they beat Concord at Concord?  Doubt if they can equal Guy in move ins.    We will see.   Probably will be best team in their conference.   

hogheaven11

ICC lost 4 starters off last years team. They got best player Cooper back. That conference should come down to ICC and Mammoth again

JimmyChitwood

Cooper was one of if not the best individual player that I saw play in the state tourney last season as a ninth grader.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas