• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best teams in 5A

Started by IAFLAR7, February 25, 2019, 07:48:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IAFLAR7

Who does everyone think are some of the best teams in 5A this year?

Curious to hear some actual opinions from different people....

Meshing the two classifications together this year will make it interesting.

NEASPORTSFAN

vilonia and greenbrier are always good

IAFLAR7

Quote from: NEASPORTSFAN on February 25, 2019, 10:29:31 am
vilonia and greenbrier are always good
Yeah, I agree with that.
Greenbrier and Vilonia will be there.
Greenwood has one of the best Sophs in the state & it will depend on their pitching.
Sheridan lost the best player in the state but still has a lot of talent & another future Razorback recruit.
Benton is way down. I don't see them being a factor.

delayedsteal

Benton might have the best freshman class in the state. Shelby Samples, Elaina Scott, Gracie Redmond, Arys Hart, and Aubrey Goodnight are all A class travel ball players and should make an immediate impact. I think they will be a way better than the team they fielded last season. 

IAFLAR7

Quote from: delayedsteal on February 26, 2019, 01:24:52 pm
Benton might have the best freshman class in the state. Shelby Samples, Elaina Scott, Gracie Redmond, Arys Hart, and Aubrey Goodnight are all A class travel ball players and should make an immediate impact. I think they will be a way better than the team they fielded last season. 
That's good to hear they have replenished their roster. Are any of them pitchers?

delayedsteal

Elaina Scott and Gracie Redmond are both pitchers. They should compliment Tuesday Melton nicely. Tuesday is still in basketball, Elaina and Gracie teamed up for the win over Vilonia last night. Freshman Arys Hart had a two-run walk-off homer for the Benton win.

BIG_K

Quote from: delayedsteal on February 26, 2019, 01:24:52 pm

;D  Freshman Parents and the Travel Ball Theory "HIGH SCHOOL DOMINATION 101" ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas