• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke and Gurdon

Started by feedmemore, August 26, 2015, 08:16:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

feedmemore

Any thoughts on the fouke and gurdon scrimmage from last night. I hear Gurdon is planning on making a statement before they make the switch to 3A.

El Jefe

Gurdon looked pretty solid. They looked farther along than they were last year. I thought Fouke looked real good as well. Fouke may surprise some teams this year. Look for them to shake things up in the conference this year.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: El Jefe on August 26, 2015, 12:04:28 pm
Gurdon looked pretty solid. They looked farther along than they were last year. I thought Fouke looked real good as well. Fouke may surprise some teams this year. Look for them to shake things up in the conference this year.
How do you look solid in a 42-14 beat down????  TO FOUKE?

El Jefe

August 27, 2015, 12:03:29 pm #3 Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:09:55 pm by El Jefe
Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on August 27, 2015, 10:57:21 am
I was there were you? The score to that scrimmage doesn't reflect what I saw. And this isn't your fathers fouke...

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: El Jefe on August 27, 2015, 12:03:29 pm
Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on August 27, 2015, 10:57:21 am
I was there were you? The score to that scrimmage doesn't reflect what I saw. And this isn't your fathers fouke...
Talked to a few parents and they have a few concerns with this years Go-Devil team.  But what do I know.  BE GREAT!!!!!

ARTexan

#3 and #2 looked good, QB is solid for Gurdon, and you are right this isn't like Fouke teams from the past. They work extremely hard, well coached!!!

AmSycho

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas