• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TONIGHTS SCRIMMAGE GAMES

Started by BUCK FEVER, August 24, 2015, 09:39:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

BUCKAROOS ....................SCORE 106 POINTS, DEFENSE ALLOWED 36 POINTS.....STARTING DEFENSE GAVE UP ONE SCORE.

beach bum

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 24, 2015, 09:39:48 pm
BUCKAROOS ....................SCORE 106 POINTS, DEFENSE ALLOWED 36 POINTS.....STARTING DEFENSE GAVE UP ONE SCORE.

Take that stuff to your fantasy football league and you win every Sunday  ;D

Proud Buckaroo

lol. We played three teams. Twice. We split our team into two. Starters and second string. 16 plays on offense/16 plays on defense. Starters allowed 7 points. Meaning second string held three teams to average of 9.6 points.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 24, 2015, 09:49:12 pm
lol. We played three teams. Twice. We split our team into two. Starters and second string. 16 plays on offense/16 plays on defense. Starters allowed 7 points. Meaning second string held three teams to average of 9.6 points.
who did you play?

Proud Buckaroo

BUCK FEVER

PARKERS CHAPEL, LAFAYETTE COUNTY AND FORMAN...........PARKERS CHAPEL HAS A QUALITY TEAM, THE OTHER 2 WERE OVERMATCHED.

BUCK FEVER

PROUD BUCK, LIKE I SAID A FEW MONTHS AGO....JORDAN JONES NEED TO BE QB AT LEAST HALF THE GAME....HE SCORED AT WILL RUNNING AND PASSING.

Proud Buckaroo

His passing was on point. And if there was coverage. He ran it. He is our best athlete right now and putting him at wildcat will have him touching the ball every single play.

LJ06

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 24, 2015, 10:09:10 pm
PARKERS CHAPEL, LAFAYETTE COUNTY AND FORMAN...........PARKERS CHAPEL HAS A QUALITY TEAM, THE OTHER 2 WERE OVERMATCHED.

Man those are beastly opponents right there

Proud Buckaroo

BUCK FEVER

i'M NOT SURE ANYONE EVER PUT A FINGER ON HIM AFTER HE WENT IN AT QB, HE MADE A COULE NICE CATCHES BUT HAD TO WAIT ON THE FOOTBALL WHEN HE WAS AT RECIEVER.

LJ06

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 24, 2015, 10:15:29 pm
How is your QB situation, LJ?

There is no situation lol. Looked pretty good tonight against McGehee. Warren won 44-21.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: LJ06 on August 24, 2015, 10:14:45 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 24, 2015, 10:09:10 pm

Man those are beastly opponents right there

YOUR RIGHT, BUT HONESTLY, LOOK FOR parkers chapel TO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM, THEY HAVE A HUGE LINE AND SOME FAST ATHELETES, THEY SHOULD HAVE A GOOD YEAR.

Proud Buckaroo

Honestly. Who cares who we played in a scrimmage? That's all it is. You take what you done and learn from it. It's not really about the score or the opponent. It's about getting out there and hitting someone other than your teammates. So...it doesn't really matter how "beastly" our opponents were. Lol..

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: LJ06 on August 24, 2015, 10:19:22 pm

There is no situation lol. Looked pretty good tonight against McGehee. Warren won 44-21.

SOUNDS BOUT RIGHT...........SHOULDN"T A 4-A TEAM BEAT A 3-A TEAM FAIRLY HANDILY ?

LJ06

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 24, 2015, 10:23:29 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on August 24, 2015, 10:19:22 pm

SOUNDS BOUT RIGHT...........SHOULDN"T A 4-A TEAM BEAT A 3-A TEAM FAIRLY HANDILY ?

Most of the time, yes

LJ06

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 24, 2015, 10:22:19 pm
Honestly. Who cares who we played in a scrimmage? That's all it is. You take what you done and learn from it. It's not really about the score or the opponent. It's about getting out there and hitting someone other than your teammates. So...it doesn't really matter how "beastly" our opponents were. Lol..

Oh I was messing with BF.  Scrimmages mean nothing.

BUCK FEVER

ChucktownTiger

Couldn't make it, but believe Charleston beat Subiaco 34-0.

dragondad

Junction City 24 - Camden Harmony Grove 7

Hootie

I hope we have an early and cold winter or McGehee might be lucky to make the playoffs. The depth is a huge concern right now.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hootie on August 25, 2015, 09:50:09 am
I hope we have an early and cold winter or McGehee might be lucky to make the playoffs. The depth is a huge concern right now.
it's not that bad. we'll be 2nd or 3rd in conf.  we need to get by the next 3 weeks and stay healthy.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hootie on August 25, 2015, 09:50:09 am

I know for certain you guys will beat CHG, lake village, Genoa and drew central. Most likely fordyce as well. I don't know about fouke... Being its at home.

Arkguy870

JC 24 CHG 7. CHG in the redzone 4 times and could not punch it in. Definitely will make a run in conference

LBC

I know for certain you guys will beat CHG, lake village, Genoa and drew central. Most likely fordyce as well. I don't know about fouke... Being its at home.
[/quote]

Please, please, please listen to this guy.  Don't even prepare for CHG since you've basically got it in the bag.  Just concern yourself with Smackover, Fordyce and Fouke.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: LBC on August 25, 2015, 11:02:27 am
Please, please, please listen to this guy.  Don't even prepare for CHG since you've basically got it in the bag.  Just concern yourself with Smackover, Fordyce and Fouke.

Are you basing your season off a scrimmage against Junction, or do you really believe you guys will beat McGehee?

Longfellow

If McGehee stays healthy, they could be the only team to beat Smackover before the quarterfinals

dragondad

Quote from: Longfellow on August 25, 2015, 11:52:15 am
If McGehee stays healthy, they could be the only team to beat Smackover before the quarterfinals

Not so fast there Longfellow, they may not be "the only team".

Longfellow

Well you got me there. I wasn't thinking about non conference games. Besides Junction, McGehee may be the only team to beat Smackover before the playoffs

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on August 25, 2015, 12:35:09 pm

Now, he said COULD be. He didn't said WOULD be.

Jimbo Morphis

[/quote]mcgehee is not good enough to overlook anyone.

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 25, 2015, 12:40:09 pm
Quote from: dragondad on August 25, 2015, 12:35:09 pm

Now, he said COULD be. He didn't said WOULD be.

Touche!

Lineman

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on August 24, 2015, 10:56:47 pm
Couldn't make it, but believe Charleston beat Subiaco 34-0.
I liked what I saw last night. All around good team effort, but we'll see how the tigers stack up in 7 days.

LBC

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 25, 2015, 11:14:34 am

Are you basing your season off a scrimmage against Junction, or do you really believe you guys will beat McGehee?

I know better than to base a season off of a Scrimmage game.  I base it on the fact that the RBs and WRs are better than last years group, the QB is returning and improved and the linemen are actual lineman instead of converted WRs.  The defense has some kinks to work out, but they made some of those adjustments last night.  Granted they had a long way to go from last year and they are still unproven, but to ever say that your certain about beating CHG is a mistake.  I remember similar words when McGehee first moved down to 3A and were ranked #1 and CHG went to their place and handed them a loss.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: LBC on August 25, 2015, 04:26:29 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 25, 2015, 11:14:34 am

I know better than to base a season off of a Scrimmage game.  I base it on the fact that the RBs and WRs are better than last years group, the QB is returning and improved and the linemen are actual lineman instead of converted WRs.  The defense has some kinks to work out, but they made some of those adjustments last night.  Granted they had a long way to go from last year and they are still unproven, but to ever say that your certain about beating CHG is a mistake.  I remember similar words when McGehee first moved down to 3A and were ranked #1 and CHG went to their place and handed them a loss.

We will see. You say the same thing about CHG every year. Time will tell.

Eagle 89

Mayflower 0 Glenrose 42 welcome to the new mayflower football program, no excessive noise or celebration in stands or you will be asked to leave, probably should've participated in more than two 7 on 7 tournaments this summer and got to know your players skills, laziness won't get your offense where Davis had it, backwards we go

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Longfellow on August 25, 2015, 12:36:56 pm
Well you got me there. I wasn't thinking about non conference games. Besides Junction, McGehee may be the only team to beat Smackover before the playoffs

might want to throw WARREN in that mix...............the BUCKS are looking at a rough first couple weeks, then GURDON will not be a cupcake.

bootlegger

rivercrest beat brookland monday night 21 to 18.

Longfellow

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 25, 2015, 09:57:23 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on August 25, 2015, 12:36:56 pm

might want to throw WARREN in that mix...............the BUCKS are looking at a rough first couple weeks, then GURDON will not be a cupcake.
I didn't count Warren because I have Smackover picked to win that game. Gurdon could be tough, but Smackover will be rested up by then

ARTexan

BigLion10

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: ARTexan on August 25, 2015, 10:41:24 pm
Fouke 42
Gurdon 14

Either Fouke is better than expected or Gurdon is a bit overrated this year .

ARTexan

"GURDON will not be a cupcake "

Mohawk 54

Fouke is better this year, but Gurdon is a little over-rated. Defense will get better as they get more time on the field, but the first three could be ugly for the Go-Devils

TheTruth2010

Does anyone know how Lamar did?

Hootie

LOL some folks are ready to order the rings after scores in scrimmages.

Lineman

Maybe the rings are on clearance from last year??

pioneers

Quote from: bootlegger on August 25, 2015, 10:21:56 pm
rivercrest beat brookland monday night 21 to 18.
Did rivercrest not play starters the whole game or has brookland just improved

Coltfan2005

Brookland is a 4A school who has improved. At the start of the night the Colts had problem with the defensive line. That may be the one weak point for the Colts this year and it could be a big one. Also, remember this was a scrimmage game.

pioneers

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 26, 2015, 10:12:20 pm
Brookland is a 4A school who has improved. At the start of the night the Colts had problem with the defensive line. That may be the one weak point for the Colts this year and it could be a big one. Also, remember this was a scrimmage game.
I understand brookland is 4a and is just a scrimmage game just didn't think that brookland would hang with rivercrest.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas