• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will win the 3a-6?

Started by benchwarmer99, August 19, 2015, 09:31:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

benchwarmer99

I think smackover is the leader for sure. Very talented skill players. In my opinion the play of their quarterback and upfront will determine if they take home the crown. McGhee lost their star running back due to off the field issue but  they are very experienced. Fordyce is returning a lot. Experienced and big up front along with a very good running back in gates. Almost the whole defense retuns as well. Harmony grove will Suprise a lot of people this year in my opinion. Very talented qb with a good line. This will be a intresting and fun year in this conference.

Proud Buckaroo

I think Smackover takes the crown again. Not because I'm a homer. Just because the talent they have this year. Yes, we lost our O-line. But we have 19 kids right now that are linemen, and they are still going at it for starting spots. QB situation was worrying me when we graduated Logan Clark. After watching the scrimmage game Monday night. I'm very impressed with how far Beau has come along. He threw a very long pass to Jordan Jones for a touchdown. We also got some quality kids from Junior high this year.

benchwarmer99

I think smackover McGhee or fordyce could win it. No doubt though if beau has improved and the line holds up, that smackover will win it. Most talent in 3a at the skill postion in my opinion

Proud Buckaroo

Harmony Grove will definitely surprise some people this year.

This is my rankings for 3A-6.

1. Smackover.
2. McGehee/Fordyce.
3. McGehee/Fordyce.
4. Camden Harmony Grove.
5. Fouke.
6. Lake Village.
7. Genoa Central.
8. Drew central.

Hootie

Until Smackover can prove they have a QB I think the conference is up for grabs.

The King

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hootie on August 20, 2015, 03:42:08 pm
Until Smackover can prove they have a QB I think the conference is up for grabs.

Smackover does have a QB. Beau Burson has really improved over the summer. Watching him in the scrimmage. He was on point almost every time. He threw a 50+ yard touchdown to Jordan jones. And a couple other long passes.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 19, 2015, 10:01:53 pm
Harmony Grove will definitely surprise some people this year.

This is my rankings for 3A-6.

1. Smackover.
2. McGehee/Fordyce.
3. McGehee/Fordyce.
4. Camden Harmony Grove.
5. Fouke.
6. Lake Village.
7. Genoa Central.
8. Drew central.
that looks about right. same as the last few years mcgehee is really thin. we can be pretty good but if the injury bug hits we will be in trouble.

Hootie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 20, 2015, 04:30:32 pm
Smackover does have a QB. Beau Burson has really improved over the summer. Watching him in the scrimmage. He was on point almost every time. He threw a 50+ yard touchdown to Jordan jones. And a couple other long passes.
Practice... Scrimmages... You know what I'm going to say. I want to see him do these things in an actual game.

Jimbo Morphis

August 21, 2015, 10:24:21 am #11 Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 01:00:23 pm by Oldman
Quote from: Hootie on August 21, 2015, 10:19:32 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 20, 2015, 04:30:32 pm
Practice... Scrimmages... You know what I'm going to say. I want to see him do these things in an actual game.
mcgehee had a qb several years ago that looked like a d1 prospect in 7 on 7. he got big eyed when the rush came in a real game.  you just never know. a lot of kids can pitch until you put a batter in the box.

El Jefe

Smackover should but McGehee probably will

The King

Quote from: El Jefe on August 21, 2015, 11:35:30 am
Smackover should but McGehee probably will

I like the way you think...

Proud Buckaroo

I believe you have given yourself away as to which team you support... Lolz.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas