• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke

Started by mhfcharlesi, August 16, 2015, 11:52:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mhfcharlesi

How good will the panthers be this year ..are they still gone be competitive in that tough conference? A buddy of mine says they are going to wreck shop nonconference and then make noise in conference how true is this where my fouke people at?

Proud Buckaroo

They have a quality kid who did really good on the return team last year. He returned a couple for touchdowns.. .But, I really do not know how they are going to do without their stud RB.

mhfcharlesi

How are they up front..

Proud Buckaroo

I'll attach a picture of the hooten's book on them for you, so you can get an idea.

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

mhfcharlesi

Good deal..guess my guy was right because on paper looks like they'll be pretty good.. Didn't get to see the kid from last year but I heard he was a load

BUCK FEVER

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but same ole same ole for Fouke....5th place finish in conference, home after round one........go ahead and put in the books.

Jimbo Morphis

they will be really tough at home with home cooking and not good on the road.

Loyalfan1

Gotta lot of respect for kids/Coaches at Fouke.  Low tradition and frequently low athletes.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Loyalfan1 on August 17, 2015, 11:49:45 am
Gotta lot of respect for kids/Coaches at Fouke.  Low tradition and frequently low athletes.
I've only been there once and respect is not what I left with.

Loyalfan1

Quote from: Oldman on August 17, 2015, 01:13:30 pm
From Team/Coaches?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Loyalfan1 on August 18, 2015, 08:03:38 am
Quote from: Oldman on August 17, 2015, 01:13:30 pm
From Team/Coaches?
local fans dressed in officials gear.

Loyalfan1

I'm talking about Coach Barker and his team.  Fouke plays hard.  Not same Jimmy and Joes as rest of the upper conf teams.   I respect the fact they they are competitive now.   Fans on the other hand cant represent your team/program.  Don't doubt they can get rowdy though. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Loyalfan1 on August 18, 2015, 08:13:51 am
I'm talking about Coach Barker and his team.  Fouke plays hard.  Not same Jimmy and Joes as rest of the upper conf teams.   I respect the fact they they are competitive now.   Fans on the other hand cant represent your team/program.  Don't doubt they can get rowdy though. 
it was the officials. home grown and the worst I've ever seen in 45 years by far. if mcgehee had officials from mcgehee doing that I would distance myself from the program.

Proud Buckaroo

It's sad when the home team has 2 flags and the visitors have 25.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 18, 2015, 08:57:36 am
It's sad when the home team has 2 flags and the visitors have 25.
exactly

BUCK FEVER

No doubt there is plenty of home cookin in fouke.....the only way you get out of there with a  W   is you have to totally dominate,.......... if close,    you lose.

as far as coach Barker, , is his record really much better the last 2 years than the previous 2 before him ? just curious ? .......they seem to still finish in the exact same spot every year, 5th.

BUCK FEVER

never mind, I looked for myself, coach B has bumped them up to 5th place 2 years in a row....up from 6th place the 2 previous years....................HUGE IMPROVEMENT..................I would say coach B is well on his way to becoming some sort of "LEGEND"

Wonderdog

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 18, 2015, 10:06:55 pm
never mind, I looked for myself, coach B has bumped them up to 5th place 2 years in a row....up from 6th place the 2 previous years....................HUGE IMPROVEMENT..................I would say coach B is well on his way to becoming some sort of "LEGEND"
I can tell you have very little knowledge of the man's career.....He coached in TX for nearly 30 years. Had some good teams. Not to mention he led Fouke to their first playoff win in school history. Some may look at that as an accomplishment.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on August 18, 2015, 10:13:19 pm
I can tell you have very little knowledge of the man's career.....He coached in TX for nearly 30 years. Had some good teams. Not to mention he led Fouke to their first playoff win in school history. Some may look at that as an accomplishment.

I'm well aware of his Texas career, but FOUKE is not TEXAS  AND BARKER is not BEAR BRYANT.........only 2 things will save BARKER from the sellar, DREW and GENOA.

Wonderdog

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 19, 2015, 06:20:48 am

I'm well aware of his Texas career, but FOUKE is not TEXAS  AND BARKER is not BEAR BRYANT.........only 2 things will save BARKER from the sellar, DREW and GENOA.
I think we both know I didn't refer to Barker as Bear Bryant. Simply said he had some good teams and did something at Fouke that had never been done before. Which is a fact. I also did not refer to Fouke as a TX school. I barely typed two lines and that was what you got out of my post? Sad....

Loyalfan1

Fouke does a lot with less athletically.  Just my opinion.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 19, 2015, 06:20:48 am

If the appeal is accepted. Fouke/Genoa will move to 3A-5.

ARTexan

Fouke will be better this year than the last two years. They have improved under Barker. Fouke will finish better than 5th this year Buck!

Proud Buckaroo

That would mean you guys have to beat CHG, Genoa, drew central, lake village, and fordyce..

ARTexan

I believe that will happen.

Proud Buckaroo

I don't know about beating fordyce. But, Genoa, lake village, drew central, and CHG is possible.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 19, 2015, 01:28:03 pm
I don't know about beating fordyce. But, Genoa, lake village, drew central, and CHG is possible.
along with mcgehee. we play them at fouke.

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on August 19, 2015, 01:50:30 pm

Suddenly my initial projection of fouke at second has life lolol

Hootie

Quote from: Oldman on August 19, 2015, 01:50:30 pm

Oh man.....  :-\

BUCK FEVER

OK, SO FOR FOUKE TO FINISH HIGHER THAN 5TH PLACE THEY WILL HAVE TO BEAT EITHER smackover,mcgehee,fordyce, c.harmony grove, good luck fellas, i just don"t see it happening, THEY WILL NOT BEAT SMACK, AND THE OTHER 3 WILL BE STRONGER THAN LAST YEAR, LIKE I SAID NOT TRYING TO BE A debbie downer, BUT FOUKE IS STILL FOUKE=5TH PLACE,............ SORRY, WISH I COULD GIVE YOU GUYS SOME KINDA OF A WARM FUZZY FEELING, BUT IT"S  JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOU,.... LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE, 5TH PLACE EXTENDS YOUR SEASON 1 WEEK.

benchwarmer99

Fouke will be lucky to finish 5th.. Smackover, McGhee, fordyce and harmony grove will for sure beat them. Fouke will not be as good as they have the past 2 years. And for home cooking, that is for sure. Best home cooking  ive ever seen.

WPWells

My favorite part of Fever's posts are the random words that aren't all caps

Wonderdog

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on August 19, 2015, 10:52:36 pm
I know right haha

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on August 19, 2015, 10:52:36 pm

Makes me wonder if it's because he actually uses the shift button, and it's actually sticking haha

Lineman

Could be a random twitch. It causes his pinky to hit the shift and/or caps lock.

XFalkonz

AAA denied the appeal for Genoa and Fouke to change conferences

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: XFalkonz on August 20, 2015, 02:09:39 pm
why because it made sense?

HorseFeathers

Wow

PrivateLesson

Did Waldrons pass? 

XFalkonz

Quote from: Oldman on August 20, 2015, 02:13:24 pm
No because we didn't have enough buddies on the good ole boy board and BHG and GR does. The Poyen Supt was chomping at the bit to get the deny vote out of his mouth that he dang near choked on his drink. Over half of the board voted to deny and several had no vote whatsoever. It is ok for Fouke to drive 1600 miles round trip over a two year cycle. It is ok for Genoa to drive almost 1600 miles over a two year cycle. But by God don't make Glen Rose or Benton Harmony grove have to drive more than their 800 or less miles over a two year cycle. Screw those kids in SWAR. BHG and GR have rivalries ....that's what is important. Kids? Screw them....lets get our buddies to make sure we maintain the way it has already been.

XFalkonz

Quote from: PrivateLesson on August 20, 2015, 02:17:29 pm
Did Waldrons pass? 
It was best I didn't stick around to find out

PrivateLesson

I understand.  Sorry for your kids and school. 

XFalkonz

Quote from: PrivateLesson on August 20, 2015, 02:36:36 pm
I understand.  Sorry for your kids and school. 
I appreciate it

HorseFeathers

Quote from: XFalkonz on August 20, 2015, 02:31:51 pm
Quote from: Oldman on August 20, 2015, 02:13:24 pm
No because we didn't have enough buddies on the good ole boy board and BHG and GR does. The Poyen Supt was chomping at the bit to get the deny vote out of his mouth that he dang near choked on his drink. Over half of the board voted to deny and several had no vote whatsoever. It is ok for Fouke to drive 1600 miles round trip over a two year cycle. It is ok for Genoa to drive almost 1600 miles over a two year cycle. But by God don't make Glen Rose or Benton Harmony grove have to drive more than their 800 or less miles over a two year cycle. Screw those kids in SWAR. BHG and GR have rivalries ....that's what is important. Kids? Screw them....lets get our buddies to make sure we maintain the way it has already been.

Pretty much what I seen posted on Twitter

HorseFeathers

Waldron wins their appeal

XFalkonz

Congrats to them.

Beaver Fever

What was the proposed new conference alignment?  I don't see any other conference fouke and GC could be in.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas