• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Burns Running Back Mountain View

Started by YELLOWJACKETS20, July 23, 2015, 06:57:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOWJACKETS20

Returning again after breaking records and out rushing must of the state, anyone know if he gots any D1 offers yet? He lead mountain view to a 11-2 record and 2nd round playoff against epc. I seen him mow over a couple of thoughs epc boys last year head on him being the smaller guy. Ray rice type of runner

adaptedtigerfan

Jimbo Morphis

been to mountain view a lot fishing. not may ray rice types up there. more jethro bodine types that say " I seen.".

AirWarren

Rushing the ball against the likes of salem, brookland, batesville southside, Greenland, etc etc.

Oldman could rush the ball for the kind of stats.

oldcoach

Old Man would be heck the first two carries but then the Bud Light and Smokes would take over.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: oldcoach on July 23, 2015, 01:11:23 pm
Old Man would be heck the first two carries but then the Bud Light and Smokes would take over.
two carries? not sure I could go two.

Longfellow

I hope this thread was meant as a joke. This kid won't sniff D-1. He is a senior and apparently no colleges have heard of home. Nothing about him on Rivals, 24/7, Yahoo!, or ESPN. BeRecruited shows his profile having 4 views counting mine and they have him listed at 5'5" and 145 lbs. that's not a D-1 running back. Not even close

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: YELLOWJACKETS20 on July 23, 2015, 06:57:49 am
Returning again after breaking records and out rushing must of the state, anyone know if he gots any D1 offers yet? He lead mountain view to a 11-2 record and 2nd round playoff against epc. I seen him mow over a couple of thoughs epc boys last year head on him being the smaller guy. Ray rice type of runner

Give us the stats, records, height and weight, and maybe a video clip?

HorseFeathers

Without looking at hootens, I think then kid had near 2000 yards last year....might have him confused with someone else

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Longfellow on July 23, 2015, 02:13:43 pm
I hope this thread was meant as a joke. This kid won't sniff D-1. He is a senior and apparently no colleges have heard of home. Nothing about him on Rivals, 24/7, Yahoo!, or ESPN. BeRecruited shows his profile having 4 views counting mine and they have him listed at 5'5" and 145 lbs. that's not a D-1 running back. Not even close

5'5"? 145lbs? And he can mow people over?

HorseFeathers

Oh Lord I missed this post... kid might get attention from lyons in batesville... but 5-5 141 lbs... at least he is durable 270 carries for 2187 yards last season...

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on July 23, 2015, 05:51:04 pm

Oh Lord I missed this post... kid might get attention from lyons in batesville... but 5-5 141 lbs... at least he is durable 270 carries for 2187 yards last season...

8 yards a carry is doable when you have 300+ lb kids to run behind! lol.

Proud Buckaroo

YELLOWJACKETS20

Beaver Fever

Not much of a hit, you just landed on him and got back up. Actually you should have been down, forearm hit the ground

YSpantherfan

Look everybody, Beaver Fever is STILL trying to talk down to people who accomplished more than his team last year ;D

beach bum

July 24, 2015, 04:30:33 pm #16 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:35:15 pm by beach bum
Quote from: YSpantherfan on July 24, 2015, 03:43:44 pm
Look everybody, Beaver Fever is STILL trying to talk down to people who accomplished more than his team last year ;D

He is still heart broken that West Fork and Mountain View played two Fridays after his team finished its season. That must be painful for him to swallow.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on July 24, 2015, 04:30:33 pm

He is still heart broken that West Fork and Mountain View played two Fridays after his team finished its season. That must be painful for him to swallow.

Dude, Glen rose lost to BISMARCK and CENTERPOINT in the same year...the 2 teams they did beat won 3 games last year

beach bum

Quote from: HF on July 24, 2015, 04:44:18 pm
Quote from: beach bum on July 24, 2015, 04:30:33 pm

Dude, Glen rose lost to BISMARCK and CENTERPOINT in the same year...the 2 teams they did beat won 3 games last year

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Beaver Fever

I would bet money we would beat the winner out of that conference this year.

El Jefe

Quote from: Beaver Fever on July 25, 2015, 08:00:09 am
I would bet money you don't win your own conference.

beach bum

You would be a poor man because West Fork and Mountain View would have beat you last year and I can already tell you West Fork would beat you again this year.

Proud Buckaroo

You have to win more than 2 conference games for that to be possible.

Beaver Fever

Our conference is much harder then that one so there is a good chance we won't win it, but we would win that one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas