• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar has a opening week 3 next cycle

Started by sampdawg, July 07, 2015, 02:55:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: papaeagle on July 28, 2015, 03:11:55 pm
To settle all these matters, Paris  has decided to schedule Booneville IF Paris can drop its game 3 and reschedule this late.... ;)

Who does paris have nonconference in 2016?

papaeagle

Not sure, not seen a schedule yet. Asked around but no schedule posted at my haunts. So guess will have to call administration or email Coach Tucker. If any Paris fan knows, let us know here on FF. I am sure HelmetGuy will know... Think that is his FF name.  :)

Coach Jones

Lamar has filled their week three.  We will be playing Mt Ida.

1. Clarksville
2. Subiaco
3. Mt Ida

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Coach Jones on July 29, 2015, 07:26:26 am
Lamar has filled their week three.  We will be playing Mt Ida.

1. Clarksville
2. Subiaco
3. Mt Ida
Good match-up with Mt. Ida.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: nastynice on July 26, 2015, 08:25:46 am
Booneville has an opening week three. Booneville is begging Charleston to play but Kendricks said no way. So maybe Lamar will take the game. I've heard Lamar has said no already though.
"Kendrick (no S in his name) said no way".
Right there. Black and white.
Now, let's take a look at a few things, shall we?
Coach K has no less than 7 teams (I would say that's a low estimate) wanting to fill 3 non-conference games- Ozark, Prairie Grove, Shiloh Christian, Gentry, Lavaca, Danville, and Booneville.
So, for Coach K to flat out tell Booneville "No Way" (making the assumption that Charleston is somehow scared of the mighty Bearcats), I'm calling you out and saying that statement is false. What he may have said is "We are trying to fill our schedule at this time, and I will get back with you" is probably what actually transpired.

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 29, 2015, 04:21:20 pm
Quote from: nastynice on July 26, 2015, 08:25:46 am
Booneville has an opening week three. Booneville is begging Charleston to play but Kendricks said no way. So maybe Lamar will take the game. I've heard Lamar has said no already though.
"Kendrick (no S in his name) said no way".
Right there. Black and white.
Now, let's take a look at a few things, shall we?
Coach K has no less than 7 teams (I would say that's a low estimate) wanting to fill 3 non-conference games- Ozark, Prairie Grove, Shiloh Christian, Gentry, Lavaca, Danville, and Booneville.
So, for Coach K to flat out tell Booneville "No Way" (making the assumption that Charleston is somehow scared of the mighty Bearcats), I'm calling you out and saying that statement is false. What he may have said is "We are trying to fill our schedule at this time, and I will get back with you" is probably what actually transpired.
I am beginning to figure this Charlestoneeze out. So when I ask my wife if she wants to go with me and buy a tractor or a bush hog and she says "no way" what she is realy saying is "Charleston is afraid to play Booneville"........Got it.. No I don't.

You are the one that keeps saying "Charleston is afraid of Booneville" and can't seem to stop. It's probably effecting your sleep.

BTW, you are using a awful lot of words like "estimate", "assumption" and "probably" to be "calling anyone out for a false statement". You know what they say though, ignorance is Bliss.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas