• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar has a opening week 3 next cycle

Started by sampdawg, July 07, 2015, 02:55:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sampdawg

Proud Buckaroo

Perryville didn't want to renew the contract? Lol.

Coach Jones

Perryville has moved into our conference.

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on July 07, 2015, 06:45:48 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 06:45:00 pm
That's right. I forgot about that.

already losing the memory?

You know many times you have texted me something you already said? lol. 😂😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 06:49:19 pm
Quote from: HF on July 07, 2015, 06:45:48 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2015, 06:45:00 pm
That's right. I forgot about that.

already losing the memory?

You know many times you have texted me something you already said? lol. 😂😂

3 Kids....a wife with a billion pets....and I spend 45 hours a week with a bunch of men that for the most part act like they should be wearing huggies, or taking midol...

-Painted Fan-

x14113

Hmm, Ozark will need to find someone to play NC next cycle for similar reasons.

Assuming Charleston moves back to Week 1 and Clarksville stays in Week 2, this could be a potential matchup to lobby our respective ADs for.

Then again, it could all be wishful thinking on my part... ::)

The Coach

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 08, 2015, 02:09:14 pm
What about Hector HF?

Idk lol Lamar would be a lot closer than marshall, bearden, and strong

nastynice

Booneville has an opening week three. Booneville is begging Charleston to play but Kendricks said no way. So maybe Lamar will take the game. I've heard Lamar has said no already though.

fbisgreat

From what I'm hearing Charleston will be playing Ozark week 1 or 3 and PG week 2 and Lavaca 1 or 3.

-Painted Fan-

"Kendrick said no way"?
Did you hear this from his lips with your own ears?
Please don't post Hearsay and rumors.
Charleston- respect all, fear none.
Booneville wants to beat Charleston in the worst possible way.
Why else would the Bearcats have 3 former Tigers on their coaching staff?

nastynice

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 26, 2015, 11:31:33 am
"Kendrick said no way"?
Did you hear this from his lips with your own ears?
Please don't post Hearsay and rumors.
Charleston- respect all, fear none.
Booneville wants to beat Charleston in the worst possible way.
Why else would the Bearcats have 3 former Tigers on their coaching staff?
Its a fact brother. Take it to the bank. Charleston said NO!

Its not about beating Charleston, we've done that more than you can count. Its about 2 good programs 15 miles apart with open week 3's and some how can't make it work.  Too big of a money making game to let pass up.

-Painted Fan-

So you're saying you yourself heard Coach K say no?

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 26, 2015, 03:38:07 pm
So you're saying you yourself heard Coach K say no?
It doesn't look like Coach K said yes, that is for sure.

WPWells

Booneville fans still torn up about getting beat twice by Charleston last year

BigLion10

Jabali

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 26, 2015, 07:20:04 pm
Booneville fans still torn up about getting beat twice by Charleston last year
Nah, Booneville has won and lost games all over this state. We always manage to survive.

It's a matter of Charleston not wanting to play Booneville.

Jabali

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 26, 2015, 07:29:28 pm
Chucktown 2
Beanville 0
I think that it is more along the line of Booneville 44, Charleston 14.

WPWells

Jabali

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 26, 2015, 09:06:24 pm
When it mattered?
If Charleston doesn't want schedule the game and try to make the series more respectable then I guess so.

-Painted Fan-

Maybe it's Booneville that doesn't want to schedule a game.
Just because someone from Booneville says that Charleston is scared to play them doesn't mean that is true.

adaptedtigerfan

We over here in Ctown are to worried about the sheep farms to deal with people in Booneville

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 26, 2015, 10:13:46 pm
Maybe it's Booneville that doesn't want to schedule a game.
Just because someone from Booneville says that Charleston is scared to play them doesn't mean that is true.
I have talked to some of the Booneville coaches. You should go ask Coach K and find out.

-Painted Fan-

Of course you have.
I've spoken with President Obama about the Confederate Flag situation.
He assured me it's all Wal-Mart's fault.

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 26, 2015, 10:22:22 pm
Of course you have.
I've spoken with President Obama about the Confederate Flag situation.
He assured me it's all Wal-Mart's fault.
Obama? I thought you people from Charleston learned everything you ever needed to know about the world sitting on Dale Bumpers knee in the shadow of Tater Hill.

-Painted Fan-

Charleston is scared.
Booneville said so.
It must be true. It's on the internet.
And you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
It's against the law.
Abraham Lincoln signed that Bill.

Proud Buckaroo

This seems awfully familiar. Kind of like last year... When Charleston/Junction game was in the works. ::)

WPWells

Why would Charleston be scared of anyone. This looks like sour grapes by teams that Charleston has beaten recently

adaptedtigerfan

Sour grapes??  .....   Sounds like 🐎💩 to me.

OLDSCHOOL82

It's always great to watch arguments on social media when people do no research.  Great to see the chest swelling from a couple chuck guys. Nothing was posted or stated that charleston was scared.  All that was stated in the start was that charleston said no, which is factual.  Who cares if the game will not be played!  We could care less.  The fact that was trying to be made is that it could be one of the best rivalries in the state.  Too many families are tied to each town, which would almost always pack the house.  It would financially benefit both schools with very little travel expense for a road game!  Its a 20 minute drive. 

WPWells

Jabali did, but that's beside the point. Good post, OLDSCHOOL

HorseFeathers

Unless I missed it, PF brought the word scared into the conversation

Jabali

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 27, 2015, 10:28:28 am
Show me where I said it then.

Jabali

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 27, 2015, 07:24:31 am
Why would Charleston be scared of anyone. This looks like sour grapes by teams that Charleston has beaten recently
Ha! score board smack from a fan of a team that is looking for an opponent anywhere in Arkansas except 15 minutes away. Plus one for you having the gall to attempt it.

Jabali

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 27, 2015, 05:33:42 am
Charleston is scared.
Booneville said so.
It must be true. It's on the internet.
And you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
It's against the law.
Abraham Lincoln signed that Bill.
Stuff like this right here is probably the reason there is a County Line school district ~3 miles outside of Charleston.

Longfellow

I think everyone is getting a little to serious here. We all know that Charleston isn't afraid of booneville. It can also be said that booneville wants a little revenge. That just makes sense. It makes sense to me to play the game, but then again it makes sense not to play it. Maybe Kendrick thinks that a different opponent could better prepare his team for the conference season. In the grand scheme of things, it would really be nothing more than confidence builder, and it's a rivalry game, which gives it some significance. But just because charleston doesn't want the game to happen doesn't mean they're scared

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Longfellow on July 27, 2015, 01:39:38 pm
I think everyone is getting a little to serious here. We all know that Charleston isn't afraid of booneville. It can also be said that booneville wants a little revenge. That just makes sense. It makes sense to me to play the game, but then again it makes sense not to play it. Maybe Kendrick thinks that a different opponent could better prepare his team for the conference season. In the grand scheme of things, it would really be nothing more than confidence builder, and it's a rivalry game, which gives it some significance. But just because charleston doesn't want the game to happen doesn't mean they're scared

No one from the Booneville side said charleston was scared. 

nastynice

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 27, 2015, 02:12:05 pm

From what I'm hearing, he's choosing Lavaca over Booneville. Lavaca will be an easy win, Booneville on the other hand will be loaded in a couple years.

Coach Jones

Lavaca will be playing conference games on week 3.  The 2A-4 conf has 9 teams.

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach Jones on July 27, 2015, 02:52:22 pm
Lavaca will be playing conference games on week 3.  The 2A-4 conf has 9 teams.

Depends on scheduling...hector has non conference games week 1, 3, & 9 this year

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: nastynice on July 27, 2015, 02:30:09 pm

From what I'm hearing, he's choosing Lavaca over Booneville. Lavaca will be an easy win, Booneville on the other hand will be loaded in a couple years.
Booneville is always loaded.
Oh wait....were we talking about their team or their posters?

Jabali

Quote from: Jabali on July 27, 2015, 12:21:29 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 27, 2015, 10:28:28 am
Show me where I said it then.
12th, still waiting for you to show me where I said Charleston was afraid to play Booneville. Those CHS reading comprehension skills you have are beginning to stand out like a diamond in a goats ear. Thanks in advance!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 27, 2015, 05:46:27 pm
Quote from: nastynice on July 27, 2015, 02:30:09 pm

Booneville is always loaded.
Oh wait....were we talking about their team or their posters?

Ok I have to admit this one has me laughing

adaptedtigerfan

Did someone say goat?   Gettin a lil close for comfort down here in the agri dept. 😂

papaeagle

To settle all these matters, Paris  has decided to schedule Booneville IF Paris can drop its game 3 and reschedule this late.... ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas