• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BHG

Started by Hogwild#9, March 10, 2014, 08:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild#9

Congrats to BHG for advancing to the final four. Regardless of what happens tomorrow y'all have had a fantastic season. Give it your all and hope for a little luck!

BananaHands501

Which one? 3a is down this year or BHG has improved. Either way congratulations to BHG - they proved me and a lot of my friends wrong. Good luck the rest of the way.

Hogwild#9

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 10, 2014, 09:17:14 pm
Which one? 3a is down this year or BHG has improved. Either way congratulations to BHG - they proved me and a lot of my friends wrong. Good luck the rest of the way.
I would say a mixture of both. BHG is solid but the 3A is also down a little bit from past years.

BananaHands501

WPWells

I think the 3A at the top (Charleston, ECS, Mayflower, BHG, Earle, and McGehee) is as strong as it's been in years

BananaHands501

Debatable.... Earle should have beaten BHG by a lot and McGehee should have beaten Cedarville by a lot. 

WildcatGrandpa13

Congrats to BHG. Maybe they can keep their run going...I don't think 3A is down a lot this year, but maybe a little more than in past years

bigbuckb

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 10, 2014, 11:42:37 pm
Debatable.... Earle should have beaten BHG by a lot and McGehee should have beaten Cedarville by a lot.
thats because you're biased and unable to allow yourself to be wrong. BHG was up by 12 with 4 minutes left when earle hit the 3 straight 3's because they were way to little to play with the big boys. They ran out of gas. They are athletic and move te ball well and they apply decent pressure but nothing compared to the pressure that ECS and Mayflower applies. But Earle is a good team. But no way did they deserve
To win. They were lucky to only lose by 3

DogsWin7

You realize that your trying to talk reason with someone named bananahands right?  Lol!!

bigbuckb

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 11, 2014, 09:10:54 am
You realize that your trying to talk reason with someone named bananahands right?  Lol!!
haha you have a valid point!!

BananaHands501

I don't see a problem with my name.

neds

Good name , good team
Well done his year BHG!!

WildcatGrandpa13

Great year BHG!

WPWells

Congratulations on a great year, BHG!

hornethigh-mhs

Pleasantly surprised by bhg. Didn't give them much of a chance this year but they showed me. Great year.

Bodyguard

Quote from: bigbuckb on March 11, 2014, 09:06:05 am
Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 10, 2014, 11:42:37 pm
thats because you're biased and unable to allow yourself to be wrong. BHG was up by 12 with 4 minutes left when earle hit the 3 straight 3's because they were way to little to play with the big boys. They ran out of gas. They are athletic and move te ball well and they apply decent pressure but nothing compared to the pressure that ECS and Mayflower applies. But Earle is a good team. But no way did they deserve
To win. They were lucky to only lose by 3

Dude, run with the Big Boys? You do realize that BHG only won by 3 points? Are you confused or something because I believe that you're living in a altered reality because last night the way I saw it, BHG was two missed shots away from a defeat, but you're saying you're Big Boys, this is a down year for the E with a young team, man stop it...

WPWells

The refs affected the Earle-BHG game. That's why BHG didn't win by 50

jr17

Great year BHG!! Represented the 3A-5 well!!

Bodyguard

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 11, 2014, 10:42:38 pm
The refs affected the Earle-BHG game. That's why BHG didn't win by 50

Ha!

TeeLee

One thing I noticed made me laugh.  On one possession a ref called a phantom foul on a team.  The next possession a different ref called a bogus foul on the other team to make up for it.  I wonder if refs ever argue about how calls are being made.

DogsWin7

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 11, 2014, 07:03:17 pm
I don't see a problem with my name.

Nope.  Just a friendly jab that's all.   

Welcome to FF.  :)

akbballer

Good job BHG. I heard from Charleston players that you were respectful and nice after the game. They played hard and made Charleston better.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas