• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson chapel robs the pee wee league

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, May 29, 2014, 09:28:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

May 29, 2014, 09:28:42 am Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:04:20 am by GhostofRosswoodCC
It looks like Watson chapel has struck a huge blow to the pee wee football system in Jefferson County by making their latest football hire.  Did they really hire a guy that has only been coaching Jr High for 2 years to be their new high school head coach and prior to that pee wee football? Hopefully that is a typo I read.  just wanted to check in for the summer.  On my way to shine up the state championship trophy and rings for the White Hall baseball and softball teams.  Congratulations to those players and coaches.  Have a great summer and god bless our troops.

Hoghead

Watson Chapel is the favorites to win it all in 5A again this year.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoghead on May 30, 2014, 12:37:11 am

The 5A South, maybe (and that's a BIG maybe) with both Alma and Greenwood moving up to 6A and Fairview getting a new HC, this should really be Batesville's year.

Hoghead

Batesville ? After 3 straight trips of losing in the finals, it could be the Batesville Bills year !!!!

Lions84

The Boys in NEA at Batesville are chomping at the Bits.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

GHOST!!! My guy!! Where ya been?  ??? ??? wait, now I remember.......in a hole....because White Hall football sucks

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoghead on May 30, 2014, 09:43:51 am
Batesville ? After 3 straight trips of losing in the finals, it could be the Batesville Bills year !!!!

Yep, and don't forget about Pulaski Academy either.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: GuvHog on May 30, 2014, 09:40:39 am

The 5A South, maybe (and that's a BIG maybe) with both Alma and Greenwood moving up to 6A and Fairview getting a new HC, this should really be Batesville's year.

I'll take Wynne over Batesville this year.

GuvHog

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on June 06, 2014, 05:56:51 am

They play each other in the 5A East so we'll see.

With Camden Fairview and WC getting new HCs, the South should be pretty wide open this year. I believe it'll go down something like this:

1. Hope
2. CF
3. WC
4. White Hall.
5. H.S. Lakeside
6. Hot Springs
7. Magnolia
8. DeQueen

The top 4 could finish in a little different order but I believe those 4 will be the playoff teams.

Lionheart88

Chapel hasn't beaten White Hall since 2010, is the laughingstock of 5A with their coach search drama, has an unproven jr. high coach taking a high school program for the first time, and Guv has them finishing above White Hall and a better seed than last year. lololololol

Chapel will be lucky to return to the playoffs.  Hope and CF are wild cards this year (how much talent did Hope lose, can they sustain their momentum?  How bad will CF's coaching drama hurt them?), I'm not sure I'd pick them 1-2, but I sure wouldn't have Chapel 3rd.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: GuvHog on June 06, 2014, 01:45:38 pm

With Camden Fairview and WC getting new HCs, the South should be pretty wide open this year. I believe it'll go down something like this:

1. Hope
2. CF
3. WC
4. White Hall.
5. H.S. Lakeside
6. Hot Springs
7. Magnolia
8. DeQueen

The top 4 could finish in a little different order but I believe those 4 will be the playoff teams.

Believe this one:

1:Hope
2: CF
3: White Hall
4: Magnolia
5: HS Lakeside
6: WC
7: Hot Springs
8: Dequeen

You can take that to the bank

GuvHog

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on June 06, 2014, 04:36:47 pm
Quote from: GuvHog on June 06, 2014, 01:45:38 pm

1. Hope
2. CF
3. WC
4. White Hall.
5. H.S. Lakeside
6. Hot Springs
7. Magnolia
8. DeQueen

Believe this one:

1:Hope
2: CF
3: White Hall
4: Magnolia
5: HS Lakeside
6: WC
7: Hot Springs
8: Dequeen

You can take that to the bank

We'll see. With the talent that WC has returning (they're more talented than they were last year) and another highly talented 10th grade class moving up to Varsity ball, WC should finish at least 4th even with a new HC.

Frogger

Magnolia 4th LOL.  what in the world

Hoghead

Quote from: Frogger on June 08, 2014, 08:39:23 pm

Magnolia has fell on some hard times. It's more talent in the hallways than on the field. Sad !

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: Frogger on June 08, 2014, 08:39:23 pm

With such a weak bottom half in the conference this year, Magnolia doesn't have to be world beaters to finish 4th....and with Panter having the program in its second year, talent or not, you can bet they'll be improved.

GuvHog

FWIW McCready, who was the DC under Shelton, has agreed to stay at WC and coach the lines. The search for a new DC is ongoing.

wing

Quote from: GuvHog on June 09, 2014, 09:07:41 am
FWIW McCready, who was the DC under Shelton, has agreed to stay at WC and coach the lines. The search for a new DC is ongoing.

Guv, this is not how it works. If the DC is not offered the HC job, he has to move on to another school. He is not suppose to agree to stay and help with the transition of the new staff.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

WOW...He had the #1 defense in 5A and you're telling me that Dutton has demoted him??!?

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Who else stayed on staff Guv? How many is Dutton having to replace?

GuvHog

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on June 09, 2014, 09:34:58 am

McCready is the only one I know about but there could be others. I do know that Dutton will handle the OC duties himself.

longhorn85

Quote from: GuvHog on June 09, 2014, 10:27:23 am

McCready is the only one I know about but there could be others. I do know that Dutton will handle the OC duties himself.
guv please quit making posts or sharing general knowledge that you have no clue about. you are one of the most stupid people that i have ever had the misfortune to see post false info on this site.

DISCLAIMER!!!!!
what ever guv posts on this website is not factually based and therefore does not reflect the views of the district.

Big Fan

Quote from: longhorn85 on June 09, 2014, 04:29:04 pm
DISCLAIMER!!!!!
what ever guv posts on this website is not factually based and therefore does not reflect the views of the district.
Post of the year nominee.   

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

I had a professor that had talked about a student that he had tutored that was terrible at True/False portion of his tests in a high school history class.  He studied hard and knew the stuff but would bomb the T/F.  Finally, the professor told him, I want you to work the test, go through the T/F just like normal and put the answer you think is right.  When you are done with the test and about to turn it in, go change all the True to False and all the False to True.  He never told me a name, but I think I found him!

I'd bet Guv anything he wanted to bet that McCready will NOT be at WC next year.

Temprees

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on June 09, 2014, 09:30:11 am
WOW...He had the #1 defense in 5A and you're telling me that Dutton has demoted him??!?
Wrong.  WC did not have the best defense in 5A. 

GuvHog

Quote from: Temprees on June 10, 2014, 06:26:31 am
Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on June 09, 2014, 09:30:11 am
Wrong.  WC did not have the best defense in 5A. 

No, but it was in the top 5 of 5A though.

GuvHog

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Harrison on June 09, 2014, 11:30:23 pm
I had a professor that had talked about a student that he had tutored that was terrible at True/False portion of his tests in a high school history class.  He studied hard and knew the stuff but would bomb the T/F.  Finally, the professor told him, I want you to work the test, go through the T/F just like normal and put the answer you think is right.  When you are done with the test and about to turn it in, go change all the True to False and all the False to True.  He never told me a name, but I think I found him!

I'd bet Guv anything he wanted to bet that McCready will NOT be at WC next year.

That's a bet you'd lose. My brother is on the school board and according to him, McCready is returning to WC next season to coach the lines.

GuvHog

Quote from: longhorn85 on June 09, 2014, 04:29:04 pm
Quote from: GuvHog on June 09, 2014, 10:27:23 am

guv please quit making posts or sharing general knowledge that you have no clue about. you are one of the most stupid people that i have ever had the misfortune to see post false info on this site.

Really??? Am I not the one that originally predicted that Dutton would be WC's next HC?? You're full of horse manure man.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on June 10, 2014, 09:34:54 am

That's a bet you'd lose. My brother is on the school board and according to him, McCready is returning to WC next season to coach the lines.
your brother is on the school board? wow, really?

Jack1990

Quote from: Oldman on June 10, 2014, 09:42:04 am
Quote from: GuvHog on June 10, 2014, 09:34:54 am

your brother is on the school board? wow, really?
Who woulda thunk it?

SECFOOTBALLFAN

You're exactly right Guv, you called Dutton as the next HC and said the whole school board was in love with him and would be willing to do anything to get him, including embarrass themselves statewide.

SO yes, you let us in on that secret.

But guess what.....McCready isn't at WC.  You're wrong, so mail me and DePriest a check.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on June 10, 2014, 12:31:33 pm
You're exactly right Guv, you called Dutton as the next HC and said the whole school board was in love with him and would be willing to do anything to get him, including embarrass themselves statewide.

But guess what.....McCready isn't at WC.  You're wrong, so mail me and DePriest a check.
where is he going? guv can't be wrong his brother is on the school board.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

I imagine he'll go anywhere to escape that situation down there.

Prolly take a job coaching kickers at cutter morning star or drew central

GuvHog

June 10, 2014, 07:03:41 pm #32 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 07:07:18 pm by GuvHog
Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on June 10, 2014, 12:31:33 pm

Wrong, but that's not uncommon for you.

What I said was there was a strong possibility that Dutton would be the next WC HC.

AirWarren

Guv. Your predictions and assumptions crack me up.

People. If Guv says something you can almost 100% bet that it will be the complete opposite 10 fold.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

You can just owe me a lunch next time I'm in Pine Bluff. 

Name ONE thing that would keep McCready at WC?

Big Fan

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Harrison on June 11, 2014, 01:33:50 am

Professional, organized school board with no individual agendas or racial axe to grind??

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on June 11, 2014, 08:10:59 am

Professional, organized school board with no individual agendas or racial axe to grind??
along with living in one of the top 5 cities in the country according to thuglife magazine.

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on June 11, 2014, 08:36:14 am

along with living in one of the top 5 cities in the country according to thuglife magazine.
....and the privileged opportunity to hang with guv (his brother is on the school board).

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on June 11, 2014, 09:19:44 am

....and the privileged opportunity to hang with guv (his brother is on the school board).
i keep forgetting his brother is on the school board.

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on June 11, 2014, 09:24:21 am
Quote from: Big Fan on June 11, 2014, 09:19:44 am

i keep forgetting his brother is on the school board.
He really should remind us from time to time. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas