• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorites For 2014?

Started by Youngsta71701, December 18, 2013, 01:29:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on July 31, 2014, 04:30:48 pm
Of course we all know that The final whistle on Friday night proves everything and that anything can happen when good teams face each other. With that being said, "ON PAPER" Wynne should be in WMS in December. As we all know, the game is not played on paper so we just have to wait and see. A lot can happen in 10 - 13 weeks.

With 20 returning starters back if they don't at least make the semi-finals, something is wrong in Yellow Jacket land.

michael2370

Watching highschool football for many years and having children play in high school I have found even if you have an entire team of seniors it can in no way reflect how good a team is or vice versa. 

zebrafan

Quote from: GuvHog on July 31, 2014, 03:44:14 pm
Quote from: luckyduck on May 02, 2014, 02:06:24 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on April 18, 2014, 11:47:55 pm
With Buck leaving CFHS how musch will the Cards lose in replacing him ? The 5A South just got wilder. WC, WH, Hope and CF will battle again for the TOP SPOTS. Look for HSLS to be the spoiler. Hot Springs has lost a lot of folks. DeQueen wont be able to stir the pot. Who knows what's happening in Magnolia ?
Your off on some of this analysis.  Hot Springs Lakeside lost a lot.  Hot Springs has almost everyone back.  Dequeen will be much improved.  Not sure about Magnolia

WC has a lot coming back. They will be decent sized across the O front with 3 OL that weigh around 265 Lbs each and they had a QB transfer in from Pine Bluff but I haven't heard much about him.
The QB y'all got will give WC a decent passing game.

walkingguy72396

A team that  lost two players to graduation. Lost 3 games the previous year.  Factor in the losses came at the hands of two conference champs and a one point loss too a less than stellar 6 A team.  Plus adds a QB that has signed to play college ball.

Never mind that each of them is probably stronger, faster and know what its like on game night.

That adds up too still have to win the games.

playmaker04

Quote from: michael2370 on July 31, 2014, 06:55:42 pm
Watching highschool football for many years and having children play in high school I have found even if you have an entire team of seniors it can in no way reflect how good a team is or vice versa.
that is true but you have to factor in the success those guys have had in previous seasons. These kids have been winning ever since 7th grade.

Lionheart88

Ah, the Watson Chapel defense.

GuvHog

Quote from: Lionheart88 on August 01, 2014, 11:15:01 am
Ah, the Watson Chapel defense.

I'm curious about that unit too. They return 8 starters on that side of the ball and have some decent size up front but who knows how good they'll be. That first game against Batesville in Wildcat stadium will be key in knowing where they stand.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: Absolut on December 20, 2013, 01:38:10 pm
I can't wait the 5A South will be exciting again. The rematches will be awesome!!!

1. Camden Fairview/Hope
2. Camden Fairview/Watson Chapel
3. Hope/Watson Chapel
4. Watson Chapel/white hall

I see 3 easyyyyyyy WC wins.

GOOOOOOO CATSSSSS.  Best in tha landdddd

Lionheart88

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on August 01, 2014, 03:59:14 pm
I can't wait the 5A South will be exciting again. The rematches will be awesome!!!

1. Camden Fairview/Hope
3. Hope/Watson Chapel

GOOOOOOO CATSSSSS.  Best Jr. High in tha landdddd
Fixed it for you.  :)

GuvHog

1. Camden Fairview/Hope
3. Hope/Watson Chapel

The only teams I feel really good about the Wildcats beating are Nashville, Lakeside, Hot Springs, De Queen, and Magnolia. I see them losing to Pine Bluff but the rest I won't predict.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: GuvHog on August 01, 2014, 04:21:16 pm

1. Camden Fairview/Hope
3. Hope/Watson Chapel

The only teams I feel really good about the Wildcats beating are  De Queen, and Magnolia. I see them losing to Pine Bluff but the rest I won't predict.

Fixed it for you

hawgfan15

1. Camden Fairview/Hope
3. Hope/Watson Chapel

The only teams I feel really good about the Wildcats beating are Nashville, Lakeside, Hot Springs, De Queen, and Magnolia. I see them losing to Pine Bluff but the rest I won't predict.

LOL you might feel good now but you will be feeling bad on the drive home from Nashville.

GuvHog

Quote from: hawgfan15 on August 01, 2014, 08:44:05 pm

1. Camden Fairview/Hope
3. Hope/Watson Chapel

LOL you might feel good now but you will be feeling bad on the drive home from Nashville.

Due to other commitments, I doubt I'll be making that drive.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas