• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regular Season 2019 Score Thread

Started by HorseFeathers, January 01, 2019, 08:28:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: riccoar on January 14, 2019, 01:53:32 pm
They beat Sacred by 26 earlier in the year.  She's in the rotation and most definitely it's a win.  Still with the other players, they should not have lost.  With a tight race for the four spots in conference, you can't drop games like those.
How was the officiating Rico??? I thought it was pretty good at Mt. Vernon last Friday! Did a great job of keeping boys game under control Sack thought

arstatechamp13

Wonderview comes to Concord tonight. Hoping for a couple dog fights. Huge game for girls for sure

Sports Loser

Quote from: riccoar on January 14, 2019, 01:53:32 pm
They beat Sacred by 26 earlier in the year.  She's in the rotation and most definitely it's a win.  Still with the other players, they should not have lost.  With a tight race for the four spots in conference, you can't drop games like those.
I was told that Sacred had their best player out with injury also.  So I guess it was a wash.  Tough conference for sure

SackAttack

Quote from: arstatechamp13 on January 15, 2019, 05:57:27 am
Wonderview comes to Concord tonight. Hoping for a couple dog fights. Huge game for girls for sure
Oh it could be a fight or two all right according to what Sack witnessed last Friday night!!!

SackAttack

Decision has been made Sack will be in attendance at Concord tonight! Short drive over short drive home!! Only one sack of corn for Sack tonight Sack thinks

Weiser

Girls
MVE over Shirley 69 to 54 
Girls
Any scores on WV at Concord?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Weiser on January 15, 2019, 07:12:24 pm
Girls
MVE over Shirley 69 to 54 
Girls
Any scores on WV at Concord?

Girls game is in overtime

Weiser

arstatechamp13

Concord - 61
Wonderview - 56
Sr. Girls Final/OT

arstatechamp13

Sr. Boys
Concord - 28
Wonderview - 26
Half

CT44

Jasper beats The New School 65-55

HorseFeathers

Rural Special girls beat WSGF by 8 @ West side

Flobbito

January 15, 2019, 08:50:41 pm #62 Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:04:00 pm by Flobbito
MVE boys beat Shirley
65-59

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

January 15, 2019, 09:03:59 pm #64 Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:12:10 pm by HorseFeathers
Timbo Rattlers over Guy 85-65

arstatechamp13

Did I miss an inside joke about the Rattlers?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: arstatechamp13 on January 15, 2019, 09:07:51 pm

Somebody called them the Timbo Rattlers on another thread, figured I'd see if it had become a thing or not....guess not LoL

Mr. Basketball

Izard County 78 Calico Rock 64 at Calico

Flobbito

Quote from: arstatechamp13 on January 15, 2019, 09:07:51 pm

I thought it was just a play on words. Timbo Rattlers, timber rattlers, made sense to me.

SackAttack

Really good games at Concord tonight!! Sack watched all in their entertiriety and enjoyed very much! Girls game very good boys game fair to middlin! Mrs Sack wanted to take the slow long way home back to Edgemont so we did if you know what I mean!! Sack will give his expert analyses on both games tomorrow cause Mrs Sack beckons

Jawalpole

Mountain Pine wins at Blevins 56-54

SackAttack

Heard it down at the gas station Rural girls beat our Lady Eagles and Eagle boys in dogfight with their boys!! What the heck!! Sounds like Sack shoulda went!! Riccoar you got any scoop on this??

SackAttack

Does anybody know who the other guy was that sat on WVs boys bench last night besides Richey! Didn't have much to offer during the game! Thought he might be the softball coach or maybe baseball?? Track maybe?? Could've been the bus driver!! Anybody know the guy?? You know Sack is one very very observant fellow!!

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: SackAttack on January 16, 2019, 09:41:47 am
Does anybody know who the other guy was that sat on WVs boys bench last night besides Richey! Didn't have much to offer during the game! Thought he might be the softball coach or maybe baseball?? Track maybe?? Could've been the bus driver!! Anybody know the guy?? You know Sack is one very very observant fellow!!
principal. I didn't attend but that's what I was told

Jackmerius Tacktheratrix

SackAttack

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on January 16, 2019, 10:31:25 am
principal. I didn't attend but that's what I was told
Ahhh Sack sees now!! Academic type!! Makes sense sure didn't have much to offer as far as the game goes! Whined a lot as most academics do! Didn't look to be athletic minded in the least!!

1ball1goal

Jasper beat New school
Alpena beat Deer

Kkbrad

So WV didn't let Richey coach the boys alone?  That's interesting...

NewToTheLake

Quote from: Kkbrad on January 17, 2019, 11:57:16 am
How so

FaceInTheCrowd

Or, here's a crazy thought, maybe he didn't want to...

Motownsportsfan

The principal used to be a coach. I guess he was assisting in case of illness , injury or ejection.

Bigleague

Quote from: SackAttack on January 15, 2019, 09:37:28 pm
Really good games at Concord tonight!! Sack watched all in their entertiriety and enjoyed very much! Girls game very good boys game fair to middlin! Mrs Sack wanted to take the slow long way home back to Edgemont so we did if you know what I mean!! Sack will give his expert analyses on both games tomorrow cause Mrs Sack beckons

All I want to know is.   How was the corn at concord sack?

HorseFeathers

Just seen that Timbo beat Concord 55-52

riccoar

Quote from: SackAttack on January 16, 2019, 08:49:15 am
Heard it down at the gas station Rural girls beat our Lady Eagles and Eagle boys in dogfight with their boys!! What the heck!! Sounds like Sack shoulda went!! Riccoar you got any scoop on this??
Gentry is still out with severe ankle sprain.  I doubt she plays at MVE either.

Sports Loser

Quote from: FaceInTheCrowd on January 17, 2019, 01:29:23 pm
Or, here's a crazy thought, maybe he didn't want to...
I don't know anything about the boys coach getting ejected and suspended for a game.  But I have been impressed with Richey this year.  I was at the Two Rivers game and they just demolished them awhile back and sitting on top of this brutal conference is impressive in his first year.  Seems like a good dude.  He might be a little more valuable than people think from other areas.

Flobbito

Quote from: riccoar on January 18, 2019, 06:54:43 am
Gentry is still out with severe ankle sprain.  I doubt she plays at MVE either.

Hope she gets better soon, I want MVE to win, but I want our best to beat your best, and the Lady Eagles aren't at their best without Gentry.  Is it a high ankle sprain?  Those take forever to recover from.

riccoar

Quote from: Flobbito on January 18, 2019, 09:17:22 am
Hope she gets better soon, I want MVE to win, but I want our best to beat your best, and the Lady Eagles aren't at their best without Gentry.  Is it a high ankle sprain?  Those take forever to recover from.
Not sure if it was high ankle, but apparently lots of bruising.  I saw her Tue /Wed and she was still walking with a limp.

arstatechamp13

Sr. Girls
Concord - 29
Rural Special - 32
Half

Flobbito

MVE Sr. girls up 42-16 over Westside at the half.

arstatechamp13

January 18, 2019, 06:51:17 pm #89 Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:31:27 pm by arstatechamp13
Concord - 36
Rural Special - 49
End of 3rd

RS on about a 29-7 run

Flobbito

arstatechamp13

Sr. Girls
Concord - 54
Rural Special - 66  (I think)
Final

Both teams came out hot for a quarter and a half and then Concord couldn't score. Rural Special took advantage of the scoring drought and took a 14 point lead in the 4th. Concord made a run and cut it to 6 but couldn't maintain. Real good game. The drama continues....

Flobbito

Westside Sr. Boys up 26-24 at halftime. Had to leave early, got an early day tomorrow.

Flobbito

HorseFeathers

Sacred heart beat timbo...58-54

Bigleague

Wow!  Is there a more competitive conference that that one?

Flobbito

HorseFeathers

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on January 19, 2019, 07:40:21 am
Wow!  Is there a more competitive conference that that one?
Sack was there for Timbo Scared Heart!! I'll give y'all Sacks take after Sack recovers from this hangover!! Went outside to visit with the Timbo smokers again and and one of the local Catholicics pulled a bottle of Old  School Center Ridge muskedine our and asked Sack if he wanted a snort! Well Sack did and Sack regrets it but it was gooood!! I'll give y'all the lowdown later!!

Flobbito

69-32 MVE girls win at Sacred Heart

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas