• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do we let the World know information about Arkansas soccer or other sports playoffs?

Started by Go Postal, May 26, 2014, 08:20:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Quote from: sevenof400 on Today at 02:43:02 pm
Since documents on the AAA website tend to disappear after awhile...

Lanny, sevenof400 and B.G., That's a shame that the AAA does that.  I have links on my soccer thread, page 2, on "AAA review of sports" from 2006-07 to 2013-14.  2014 still pending on some spring sports.  These links are for ALL sports.

1.  Should we have a thread for "fearlessfriday's review of sports" of all sports somewhere on a fearlessfriday forum (the problem of having it just in one message is the 20,000 character rule)?
or
2.  Should we have just a soccer thread on this soccer forum as "fearlessfriday's review of soccer playoffs" (the 20,000 character rule could evenually be a problem if all conferences are in one message)?   Maybe one for each individual conference on this forum?
or
3.  Maybe the guys that have already started soccer "wiki's", could possibly start some "wiki" for all "Arkansas high school sports review" or at least an "Arkansas soccer high school sports review" and give us their links to use?

I know that this is a lot of copy/paste to ask for this, but it can be very useful information on Arkansas high school sports.

Ideas are welcomed on how to make stats known on not just soccer, but any sport playoffs.

DogsWin7

Maybe some could put it on their schools website or twitter/Facebook pages?

The AAA Board usually has an address with a phone number or email.  Maybe some should start voicing their concerns or efforts of how to possibly change it?   Just an idea:)

Go Postal

I have saved to my computer on what seven has posted for the 2014 6A and 5A soccer playoffs info, just in case.

HorseFeathers

Guessing you got the links through the wayback archive machine that I linked on the other thread? ....I've looked at archiving stuff on a website...but the costs outweigh the benefits to me right now. (Mainly time...ugh)

kickabout

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas