• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cabot south vs bryant

Started by 007, December 09, 2007, 11:13:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

anyone know anything about bryants 9th grade boys team? cabot south plays them monday night. who have they played and what is their record? also a great match up fri night at south rematch from last week south vs nlr jr high.

south 35 bryant 34 great ballgame came down to the last shot. both terams are pretty salty. should come down to south, bryant and nlr in that confrence.

eaglesflyhigher

south beat catholic by 8 with several guys off the bench last thursday. they have one player who can shoot three's very well he kept them close. in our confrence there is nlr, cabot south, bryant, conway white, sheridan, catholic, lake hamilton, so its a pretty tough confrence top to bottom. nlr, south, and bryant could probably play with any team in the state.

eaglesflyhigher

Yup, Vilonia here. CAJC is probably one of the toughest in the state. Wish there were a better way to keep up with the happenings of it.

does vilonia play either of the conway jr high's?

eaglesflyhigher

Yeah we play both. Played white, let them the run out to a 20-1 to lead. We came back on them, but failed to finish. I think white won by 5 or something like that.

eaglesflyhigher

Do you know where the conference tourny is?

can find out tonight, we play sheridan tonight and nlr tomorrow night in cabot. we have not played white but we beat blue twice this year. we get white in a couple of weeks.

wcfan

conf. tournament will be at conway this year.

eaglesflyhigher

Played Searcy last night. They will be a factor in the conf. tourny. They got a kid that is about 6'6"!!!  Searcy won by 5.

we won't play searcy in the regular season. i would like to, just to see how good they really are. we beat sheridan last night 41- 27. we get nlr tonight at cabot south. that one should be worth the price of a ticket. my prayer today is they send us some decent refs. the officiating killed us last thursday in nlr. who else is in your confrence?

eaglesflyhigher

Vilonia
Greenbrier
Morrilton
Searcy
Russellville east
Russellville west
Cabot North
Conway Blue

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas