• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Undefeated Jr. High Teams?

Started by @CurryLegion, January 27, 2012, 05:14:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

@CurryLegion

Is there any left in the state? If not post some good records!.

AnnaTown5

I think MacAuthur out of jonesboro is still undefeated. Paper had then at 21-0 last week.

#1kirbytrojanfan

Both Kirby Jr Teams have 2 losses. Jr girls have a 1 point loss to 5-A Hot Springs. The other loss was to Ouchita, Lost to them by 2 points then played them again and Mercy ruled them. The Jr boys are looking very good also this year. I hope that both teams keep up the good work and the heart that both teams show right now in High school.

akbballer

Charleston Junior high teams are undefeated.

ea cat

McGehee Jr Boys are 11-1, McGehee Jr Girls are 10-0.

@CurryLegion

I know that the Flippin Junior Boys are 28-1 this year with one loss coming to 6-A Mt. home early in the year but they avenged that loss in the MH Invitational Tourney on a buzzer beater.

WTD

Quote from: AnnaTown5 on January 28, 2012, 09:34:05 am
I think MacAuthur out of jonesboro is still undefeated. Paper had then at 21-0 last week.

MacArthur probably is undefefeated, they have one of the best Jr. High teams in the state I believe. Their 7th grade team went undefeated as well.

TTofGreenwood

Kimmons girls were..... ;).  Way to go Jr. Lady Dogs!

AirWarren

I don't know what the final record is for the jr jacks but they were undefeated in conference play. The 7th grade boys were very good as well.

ChucktownTigerFan

Charleston Jr. High boys are undefeated going into 3A playoffs.

@CurryLegion

Quote from: ChucktownTigerFan on February 04, 2012, 01:19:08 am
Charleston Jr. High boys are undefeated going into 3A playoffs.
[/quote/] Who would you say was the hardest team for them?.

chucktownboys

Voice of the Bobcats

The Corning Jr. Lady Bobcats have lost only once this season, in their very first game, to Marmaduke Jr. Girls, but have not lost since then, and have run the table for the second year in a row in 3A-3!

3A-2 Fan

Riverview Jr. Girls are currently undefeated with only the Conference tournament championship left on Thursday against Harding Academy.  This will be the third match-up of the season between these two with the Raiders winning at a tournament in Bradford and winning the conference game at Harding.

AirWarren

Warren jr jacks finish conference undefeated tonight with a win over McGehee tonight.

Congrats to them. Special group of basketball players and athletes.

Head Lion

Quote from: Voice of the Bobcats on February 07, 2012, 01:31:41 pm
The Corning Jr. Lady Bobcats have lost only once this season, in their very first game, to Marmaduke Jr. Girls, but have not lost since then, and have run the table for the second year in a row in 3A-3!
Yea but, how bad did Marmaduke beat them? I think it was like 30 pts.

3A-2 Fan

Quote from: 3A-2 Fan on February 07, 2012, 03:34:09 pm
Riverview Jr. Girls are currently undefeated with only the Conference tournament championship left on Thursday against Harding Academy.  This will be the third match-up of the season between these two with the Raiders winning at a tournament in Bradford and winning the conference game at Harding.

Riverview Jr. Girls finish their season undefeated with a 4 point victory over Harding Academy in the finals of the conference tournament.  Congratulations girls on a great season.

Voice of the Bobcats

Quote from: Head Lion on February 09, 2012, 12:24:16 pm
Quote from: Voice of the Bobcats on February 07, 2012, 01:31:41 pm
Yea but, how bad did Marmaduke beat them? I think it was like 30 pts.

Well, to quantify that statement, yes, Marmaduke won the game, but they had already had 6-8 games under their belts, and it was our Jr. Girls first game of the season...to win the next 21 games after that, winning both the regular season title, and the District Tournament title is a heck of an accomplishment...if the two teams had played at the end of the year, who knows what would have happened?

Bball mom 24

Greenwood 9th grade girls had an undefeated conference record of 16-0 and finished the regular season with an overall record of 22-1!  Great job ladies..... Now onto Regionals tomorrow in Bentonville against Springdale Central..... :)

jonesberg

Robert F. Morehead  Middle School (PB Dollarway)  (18-2)  (6-0) representing the 8 2AAAA Conference

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland jr girls are 21-3 (10-0) in conference, and has a 7th grader starting for them.

jacketman

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 21, 2013, 09:46:24 pm
Brookland jr girls are 21-3 (10-0) in conference, and has a 7th grader starting for them.
Oooohhhh! Sounds like something brewing in the Bearcat den!!!  Good job ladies!!!8)

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: jacketman on January 22, 2013, 10:45:30 am
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 21, 2013, 09:46:24 pm
Oooohhhh! Sounds like something brewing in the Bearcat den!!!  Good job ladies!!!8)

We have some Good athletes that work extreamly hard.....Bays jr boys are ROLLING!! CONGRATS ON AN AWSOME SEASON!

Real deal

Hope our Jr. Girls get rolling next season at Bay. Will be very young, but There is talent on the way!  Congrats to Brooklands coach Richey and both of his teams.  He has turned that thing around quick.  Coach Richey is an awesome guy and does a great job.  Brookland has two great coaches in place.   Gross and Richey both are testaments to what good coaches mean to a basketball program.  Same thing has been proven here at Bay.  Hope both communities realize how lucky they are!

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland jr girls move to 22-3 (11-0) win over Gosnell 45-32...congrats to Bays jr boys , im sure  Bays jr girls will be just fine , lots of talent coming up. Nice thing about our coaches they come to each others game and route for each other.

TROJANS18

Y'all forgotten bout the hot springs jr trojans boys. There 18 - 0

Billie Blue

Quote from: AirWarren on February 07, 2012, 11:38:27 pm
Warren jr jacks finish conference undefeated tonight with a win over McGehee tonight.

Congrats to them. Special group of basketball players and athletes.
Well if the jr. jacks are undefeated they will face a undefeated in conference team in Monticello Jr. Billies tues. night their only lose is to Jack Robey once but we beat them the second time we played them this year

BirdsIview

Blevins Junior Boys... Awesome..

Sport Fan

Strong Jr. Boys are undefeated so far...........playing in District finals tonight @ 7:00 @ Hermitage..... Go Dogs! ! !

jacketman

Bay Jr boys just finished the season undefeated in conference play(12-0) and Conference Tourney Champs with an overall record of 31-1.

#1kirbytrojanfan

Kirby Jr. Lady Trojans went out Undefeated this year with a record of 21-0! Congrats to the girls and Coach Tucker on a great season!

jacketman

Quote from: #1kirbytrojanfan on February 10, 2013, 02:40:36 pm
Kirby Jr. Lady Trojans went out Undefeated this year with a record of 21-0! Congrats to the girls and Coach Tucker on a great season!
Congrats on a fabulous season. Very special!

hawgfan15

Blevins Junior Boys finished the season 27-0

TTofGreenwood

February 14, 2013, 02:46:42 pm #33 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:14:06 pm by TTofGreenwood
Does eighth grade count on this thread? I think Alma girls are undefeated...not sure though.

Nevermind. Lololol

the green moose

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas