• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region & State Tournaments

Started by 3 Dollar, January 04, 2018, 10:48:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

Today is the last day to place bids for Region and/or State Tournaments.
Any word or even rumor about who has bid on these?

JacketFan

Don't know about where the state will be held, but you heard it here first, Palestine will win 2a state, that team is stacked.

OB11

Quote from: JacketFan on January 06, 2018, 04:27:45 pm
Don't know about where the state will be held, but you heard it here first, Palestine will win 2a state, that team is stacked.

From the way it sounds they just got a lot better...

big E

I would argue that there won't be a better pitcher in 2a. This girl is the real deal , not often a D-1 commit lands on your doorstep.

vtown1

I'm a little late to the party here, which D1 pitcher landed at Palestine's doorstep?

big E

January 19, 2018, 05:22:06 am #7 Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:32:50 am by big E
Kenley Hawk , verbal to Mississippi state. Lived in Palestine her whole life mother teaches at Wynne  that's where she's been attending school until this semester. Her little sister is no slouch with the bat either.

vtown1

That's who I expected it to be. Should bode well for Palestine, we've faced her multiple times in High School & Travel softball. She can definitely bring it.

BIG_K

JacketFan

Quote from: JacketFan on January 06, 2018, 04:27:45 pm
Had to repost this, it looks like PW is rolling along, need to find there bats if they want to be in the big game in the end.  Keep up the hard work ladies.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas