• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newport Greyhounds

Started by 870ARK, February 06, 2018, 12:00:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

870ARK

With the loss of Rivercrest in the 3-3A it looks like it is up to Osceola, Newport, and Hoxie to compete. Will they though?

OB11

I think Osceola and Newport are the top dogs in that conference for sure now. Hooks has Osceola rolling in the right direction and Newport always has talent. I'm not sure what Hoxie has next year.

501Arkansas

Newport and Osceola will cause some trouble yet again this coming season. These two will be fighting for the number 1 and 2 spot for 3-3a. Once they play each other it will be a heck of a game

870ARK

I don't really have any knowledge of Harrisburgs football program can someone tell me about them

OB11

Quote from: 870ARK on February 07, 2018, 12:15:08 pm
I don't really have any knowledge of Harrisburgs football program can someone tell me about them

Been down the last few years. Got a new coach this past year and he seems to have brought some energy to the program. Nowhere for them to go but up really.

4real

They will always have a chance to be pretty good

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 06, 2018, 09:18:51 pm
Newport and Osceola will cause some trouble yet again this coming season. These two will be fighting for the number 1 and 2 spot for 3-3a. Once they play each other it will be a heck of a game
Newport will win this conference and meet Mcgehee at WMS in Little Rock. 8)

870ARK

I think Newport will win the conference, but making it to WMS will be tough.

Jimbo Morphis

May 14, 2018, 02:53:25 pm #8 Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:55:23 am by Oldman
Quote from: ISU7 on May 12, 2018, 01:44:51 am
Newport will win this conference and meet Mcgehee at WMS in Little Rock. 8)
Both will have the athletes to make it but as thin as both are they will have to dodge injury, bad attitude, and recruiting bug. In 2,3,and 4a you have to be good and lucky to make it to the finals.

snoopy22

Agree with you as usual Old Man.  Booneville along with those two could definitely be the front runners though.  I don't figure them Ol Curley Wolves will be too far behind either.  Probably make a nice top four right there.  How about those four in a semifinal?  Would that be some tradition or what?

ISU7

Quote from: snoopy22 on May 20, 2018, 10:13:13 am
Agree with you as usual Old Man.  Booneville along with those two could definitely be the front runners though.  I don't figure them Ol Curley Wolves will be too far behind either.  Probably make a nice top four right there.  How about those four in a semifinal?  Would that be some tradition or what?
Curleywolves always in the mix.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas