• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs Harmony Grove

Started by baseball13, September 23, 2017, 06:11:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins

Hampton
28 (45.2%)
Harmony Grove
34 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: September 29, 2017, 06:11:08 pm

baseball13

Hampton 3-1 HG 1-3 I think it will be a good game but I think Hampton will pull it out. 35-20 Hampton

eldofan

After seeing Hampton I agree. That D is Tough

dawgpound

dawg_days

September 23, 2017, 07:13:12 pm #3 Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:51:26 pm by dawg_days
I'm going to take Hampton in a close one  in Boyd Arnold.

couch-coach06

I think both are good teams and only know what I read on here and score board watching .. but I think the Grove may have more offensive fire power .. IL take them by 2 td

eldofan

Don't underestimate Hamptons O. They will keep the ball and grind it out and they will pass when they want to . They have speed also.  They are deserving of their state ranking . Only 2 seniors . 2a better look out next year they will be loaded .

couch-coach06

O I don't doubt you I just kinda need too see it too believe it type deal ..

eldofan

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 23, 2017, 07:21:41 pm
O I don't doubt you I just kinda need too see it too believe it type deal ..
I'm with u.  I'm the same way . They made a believer out of me .

bulldawg2016

This is going to be a good one! Can the Dawgs D shut down the HG Offense I think they can!! DAWGS win in a close one!

sickwillie

bulldawg2016

Me too!! Glad we are at home!!

Ready to see what our D can do with a slightly better offense than what we seen Friday night!

old.dole

I'm not sold on HG yet at all. I still think they are a good team but I think Hampton wins by 2 scores at home

PC fan

I say Hampton by 14...  they will grind to  victory.. will also say  be more physical  than grove.. Hampton can  cover the  pass better now than in the past ...28-14

Wildcatalumni21

Hampton in a low scoring battle!
Hampton- 20
HG- 14

Delta_Bravo

CHG had a kid ejected number #78 I just saw the game film and Hill Garcia and Bearden all ran on the field during the fight. Will they be able to play friday?

dawgpound

If aaa gets ahold of it they probably won't

dawg duo

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 23, 2017, 09:49:56 pm
CHG had a kid ejected number #78 I just saw the game film and Hill Garcia and Bearden all ran on the field during the fight. Will they be able to play friday?

It might be a bad turn for them if they don't get to play. I think Hampton will pull it out but it will be a tough one!

Hgalum50

Nobody got ejected I dont know where any of yall get the sources but they aint to reliable!

dawgpound

It was a second string guy number 78 maybe threw a punch is what we are hearing we was just wanting yalls input and wondering but it is a rule if you leave the sideline during a altercation you are to be ejected also

bulldawg2016

That's gona suck for them if them kids get suspended! I did hear AAA was getting involved!

Cheek

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 24, 2017, 07:52:49 am
That's gona suck for them if them kids get suspended! I did hear AAA was getting involved!

The Officials would have to submit a report to the AAA.  If no one was ejected, I doubt a report will be submitted .

dawgpound

Happened last year the official didn't submit it so it didn't stand I guess at this point nobody knows what's going to happen

bulldawg2016

Hope they don't get suspended! I don't want HG to have any excuses!

Hgalum50

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 24, 2017, 08:20:18 am
Hope they don't get suspended! I don't want HG to have any excuses!
Nobody is gonna have an excuse if Hampton beats HG so be it get back to the drawing board.

bulldognation82

Hgalum50

eldofan

creamcheeze

Hampton's secondary gets exposed....

Grovers 33 Hampton 16

bulldawg2016

Quote from: creamcheeze on September 24, 2017, 08:16:02 pm
Hampton's secondary gets exposed....

Grovers 33 Hampton 16

I don't see that happening!! I don't think the two QBs are that good!

creamcheeze

I talked to a guy from Grove the other day. Said Bearden can get on one knee and throw it 50 yards. Hampton has no one that can run with Hill. Give him 2 seconds of protection and it's a TD.

dawgpound

bulldawg2016

Hill can't out run anyone in our secondary! Ask # 4 for the DAWGS how hill did against him last year!!l
Lol

creamcheeze

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 24, 2017, 08:39:36 pm
Hill can't out run anyone in our secondary! Ask # 4 for the DAWGS how hill did against him last year!!l
Lol

If I'm not mistaken, Hill dropped a couple of dime pieces in the first half......correct me if I'm wrong....

dawgpound

Hill may not be playing if aaa sees the video of them rushing the field during a fight

bulldawg2016

Quote from: creamcheeze on September 24, 2017, 08:41:49 pm
If I'm not mistaken, Hill dropped a couple of dime pieces in the first half......correct me if I'm wrong....

He didn't catch but one ball when 4 got on him! And was thrown to quite a bit! Somebody remind this guy how many int turner had in that game!

Delta_Bravo

He had 3 picks last year as a sophomore.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: creamcheeze on September 24, 2017, 08:41:49 pm

I thought a dime piece was a female?

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on September 24, 2017, 08:46:23 pm
He had 3 picks last year as a sophomore.

Ok cheese must not remember that!! And two of them were against hill!

creamcheeze

Quote from: dawgpound on September 24, 2017, 08:43:29 pm
Hill may not be playing if aaa sees the video of them rushing the field during a fight

I talked with a guy from Strong......said it was no big deal.

bulldawg2016

creamcheeze

bulldawg2016

bulldawg2016

If the DAWGS put turner on him he will get shut down! Better hope that HG offense has a little more than the long ball! It's gona be a long night for the quarterbacks! Better get that 3rd string ones arm wormed up!

creamcheeze

You don't think Coach Chambers has a plan?

bulldawg2016

You don't think the DAWGS know how to deal with Hill! Lol been there done that!!

creamcheeze

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 24, 2017, 08:58:10 pm
You don't think the DAWGS know how to deal with Hill! Lol been there done that!!

Those dawgs will be scratching their heads like they got fleas when they see Hill dancing in the end zone.

bulldawg2016

Turner has the size and the speed to stay with hill! And that's if the qb can get the ball out!

creamcheeze

bulldawg2016

The DAWGS D will be too much for HG! That's what is gona win this for the DAWGS!

Hgalum50

I don't know why yall think all HG has is one player. Lets see Hicks, Garcia, Hill, Falls is quick as crape, Tate is a dang good backer, The other Hicks a good noseguard, and Seals is a good saftey that will come down and make a tackle.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas