• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RIP FD4

Started by wynneaholic©, June 01, 2017, 02:23:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wynneaholic©

June 01, 2017, 02:23:14 am Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:44:49 pm by B.G.
 :'(

FD4
EOW
05-31-2017

Fred Heath better-known on the 5A board as "FD4" went to be with Jesus early Wednesday morning after fighting an illness with his liver. Fred Heath was as good a guy as anyone could ever meet  and was one of Wynne yellow jacket football's biggest fans. Please keep his wife Vicki and their family in your prayers.

EDIT:  Here is his FF profile
http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;u=18499

MDXPHD

Prayers from Batesville for comfort and peace for his family. He was great on these boards and he will truly be missed.

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Fred, aka FD4, was a pillar in the firemen's community, and in the community of Wynne. If you looked up "fireman", it was his picture that showed up.

He and I spoke about football, about change, about life, for about twenty years.

He will truly be missed.

Only the best condolences for his family.

Rest In Peace, dear friend.

browning_gold_12

Firefighter's Prayer
- Author Unknown

When I am called to duty, God,
wherever flames may rage,
give me strength to save a life,
whatever be its age.
Help me embrace a little child
before it is too late,
or save an older person from
the horror of that fate.
Enable me to be alert,
and hear the weakest shout,
quickly and efficiently
to put the fire out.
I want to fill my calling,
to give the best in me,
to guard my friend and neighbor,
and protect his property.
And if according to Your will
I must answer death's call,
bless with your protecting hand,
my family one and all.

Rest in peace brother... Although I never met you personally, I enjoyed and respected your posts and felt a kinship to you through the fire service. Well done my friend...

2 Timothy 4; 6-8

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

PA Dad

He was one of my favorite posters.  He had a great wit, and he knew how to needle folks, including me.  I will miss his posts.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Jimbo Morphis

Prayers for his family and friends.

AirWarren

Maynard G Krebs

Condolences to his family

Lumberjackfan1978

bleudog

June 01, 2017, 04:49:26 pm #9 Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:44:25 pm by bleudog
It was FD4 who prompted me to learn how to post pictures on FF.  We had a difference of opinion on a 2A semi-final game in 2006 and I thought a picture would be better than a thousand words.

Now I offer these words and a song:

Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

STBruin

Condolences to his family and friends.

Brian G

Good guy.

Condolences to his family and friends.

B.G.

JessieP

Sad to hear it. Loved mixing it up with him, he knew his stuff. Prayers to his family.

#1jacketfan

FD-4 was a special guy and a dear friend to my heart, he was also one of my fellow firefighting buddies, I will miss him and all the conversations we had about football.
Fred loved high school football more than anyone I know, Friday nights wont be the same!

mlt

Grond

Overdahill

I never met the man in person but highly respected his insights and presentation on this board. As others have said he will be missed. Prayers for his friends and family.

Chief_Osceola™

Dang, I hate to hear this.  Thoughts and prayers for his family, friends, and the Wynne community.

GuvHog

Prayers from Pine Bluff (WC), he will definitely be missed.

pantherblue

Prayers for his family and his many friends.  RIP FD4

Hoghead2

Fair winds and following seas FD4....

Texarkana_Piggie

rip, sir.  prayers for those left behind. 

AT

FD really did bring some great info and was a very good asset to this board. Which I'm sure is just the lowest of his life accomplishments according to what I've read.

RIP FD4.

Youngsta71701

Prayers from the Queen City.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas