• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genoa vs fouke round 3 who do u think will come out on top

Started by Bigblkcat, April 26, 2017, 04:17:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigblkcat

genoa won the 1st meeting (because of poor decisions our coach) fouke took the 2nd game and will win the 3rd if our coach doesnt screw things up again .9-4 fouke in semis and then 5-4 fouke in the championship we r gonna make a statement this week folks

Chief_Osceola™

SWARK16

You just have been day drinking with Fouke baseball coach today?

Proud Buckaroo

Come on, dude. I understand fouke hasn't been good at anything in a while. But, put the beer down..

Bigblkcat

duecek

Don't matter cuz neither will get past Horatio. So guess it's the battle for 2nd eh?

Bigblkcat

U must have forgotten that our 3rd base coach cost us the game against horatio n that wont happen again u made need lay off the booze if you think horatio has this won already

duecek

9 to 0 is kinda hard to blame on 3rd base coach....the first game wasn't is 1 to 0? Maybe that game you could argue that. But that 1 to 0 shut out came before and even worse shut out. So explain 9 to 0...

Bigblkcat

You didnt c our ace but u will this time like i said we will c just make sure u come back n comment on here after ur loss

duecek

You sure bout that? Might use your ace up just trying beat GC. Then you'd be sayin "you haven't seen our ace yet" and "our 3rd base coach cost us the game" when Horatio sends you packin. That's IF you get past GC. Horatio has somewhat of a postseason history if ya didn't know.

Bigblkcat

Naw we wont need much to skate past gc .... i would hv your boys visit the batting cage tomorrow for a bit it might HELP keep yall in the ballgame for little awhile fri.c ya in the ship

duecek

Proud Buckaroo

You won't need much to skate by GC. Yet you're a three seed....

ARTexan

Fouke vs Genoa will be a good game. They are very evenly matched. It should be a fun game to watch.

ReddieOrNot

XFalkonz

It was a good game...I think Fouke needs to get some new wheels and ball bearings for their skates though....GC 7 Fouke 4.....

SWARK16

How drunk was your coach today to start the lefty on the mound and not the ace Blkcat?

Chief_Osceola™

These threads never end well for the OP.  However, for the rest of us:

duecek

I'm not even gonna say anything..... ::) except....TOLD YA. Guessing they were thinking to far ahead and wanted to save the ace for Horatio? How did that work out....hehe

Proud Buckaroo

Bigblkcat

Bad day in the ice for the panthers i guess oh well hopefully we will do better in regionals.look for me when or if yall make it there i will be the one with a foot hung in swar16 butt

Bigblkcat

Proud Buckaroo

Yes, you do. Because you said they wouldn't have any trouble skating to the finals. 

Rumpelstiltskin

duecek

Hawgpilot

duecek

duecek

GC beat fouke though if that's what ur asking..showed em whose boss. Ain't that right bigblkcat?

Hawgpilot

Quote from: duecek on April 28, 2017, 08:52:17 pm
GC beat fouke though if that's what ur asking..showed em whose boss. Ain't that right bigblkcat?

Thanks.  Thats what I was asking.

Proud Buckaroo

Rumpelstiltskin

I hear the homerun changed the momentum of that one. Pretty one sided before that.

SWARK16

I will be there all weekend BigBlk. You'll have to meet up with me day one though, since that's about as long as Foukes season will last. Fouke will get beat game 1, and Genoa and Horatio will ride off into the sunset together. Hope your new coach has it figured out next year so you won't have as much to complain about.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: SWARK16 on April 29, 2017, 12:21:46 pm
I will be there all weekend BigBlk. You'll have to meet up with me day one though, since that's about as long as Foukes season will last. Fouke will get beat game 1, and Genoa and Horatio will ride off into the sunset together. Hope your new coach has it figured out next year so you won't have as much to complain about.

They will not make it past game one. He said on another thread he doesn't care about regionals. Hahahh.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas