• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas QB Situation

Started by etowneraser, June 20, 2016, 02:51:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

etowneraser

I have a very good source that has informed me that Reece Coates is no longer enrolled at Pocahontas and in fact may have enrolled at a school on the outskirts of Little Rock.  Can someone please confirm this?  Also, if anyone knows which school Reece is enrolled in, I would like to know so I can follow him this season.

Etowneraser

cuckoobird

Bryant is his new home according to previous FF post

bigchief72455

There is a qb situation in Pocahontas?

Lumberjackfan1978

bigchief72455

etowneraser

Quote from: bigchief72455 on June 20, 2016, 08:15:25 pm
There is a qb situation in Pocahontas?
If Reece Coates has transferred to Bryant as reported previously, then my beloved Redskins will not reach their full potential.  I only saw the back-up play in the play-off game last season and IMHO, his level of play cost them the game.  Pokie should roll through conference play easily. 

Redblue

Not very many teams have two good QB's!  Hope the backup is getting lots of reps this summer!

bigchief72455

Lumberjackfan1978

So who will be the QB the backup in the playoffs

mtindian42

bigchief72455

I am sure that for the other talented players on the team it comes as a shock to think that their hard work will not get them as far because of losing one player. This is a team filled with talent and ability. They are well coached and will continue winning as always.

mtindian42

Quote from: bigchief72455 on June 25, 2016, 10:25:30 am
I am sure that for the other talented players on the team it comes as a shock to think that their hard work will not get them as far because of losing one player. This is a team filled with talent and ability. They are well coached and will continue winning as always.
im sure the skins will be fine...I just found the news to be shocking.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: bigchief72455 on June 25, 2016, 10:25:30 am

Well it certainly cost them last year in their one and only playoff game.

Redblue

It is shocking that saline county is getting all kinds of players and coaches not welcomed at there school anymore!

bigchief72455

June 28, 2016, 01:11:52 pm #14 Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:14:07 pm by bigchief72455
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 27, 2016, 02:48:11 pm
Well it certainly cost them last year in their one and only playoff game.
Oh well. Things like that happen. One player does not win or lose a game. The skins will be back again and just as strong. What happened then does not effect now.

Redblue

Not many "things like that happen"! 

bigchief72455

Quote from: Redblue on June 28, 2016, 02:26:54 pm
Not many "things like that happen"!
True. I meant more of players moving on and such.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Redblue on June 28, 2016, 05:46:38 am
It is shocking that saline county is getting all kinds of players and coaches not welcomed at there school anymore!
Didn't know that was happening?

Redblue

One player going to Bryant and one coach going to Bauxite.

birddawg1986

I hope the kid does well at Bryant. I know his off the field issues really caused Pokey at a big run in the 4A playoffs last season.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Redblue on July 05, 2016, 12:55:12 pm
One player going to Bryant and one coach going to Bauxite.
Who went to Bauxite?

GuvHog

bigchief72455

Quote from: GuvHog on July 06, 2016, 01:51:12 pm
The former Fayetteville High head coach.
Wow. That is a stunner.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas