• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preseason Top Ten Voting Link

Started by LJ06, June 14, 2016, 08:31:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

AirWarren

WPWells

June 15, 2016, 08:19:41 am #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:22:30 am by Fred Bird
My preseason poll:

1. Nashville
2. Warren
3. Prairie Grove
4. Arkadelphia (wasn't sure about this one. How much do they have returning?)
5. Pea Ridge
6. Stuttgart
7. Pottsville
8. Dardanelle
9. Hamburg
10. Pocahontas

Also considered: Shiloh Christian

cuckoobird

hawgfan15

June 15, 2016, 08:47:59 am #4 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:55:13 am by hawgfan15
Quote from: Fred Bird on June 15, 2016, 08:19:41 am
My preseason poll:

1. Nashville
2. Warren
3. Prairie Grove
4. Arkadelphia (wasn't sure about this one. How much do they have returning?)
5. Pea Ridge
6. Stuttgart
7. Pottsville
8. Dardanelle
9. Hamburg
10. Pocahontas

Also considered: Shiloh Christian

Arkadelphia lost a lot. They will be a playoff team this year but Malvern, Robinson, and Ashdown are going to be tough to beat. This could be the deepest year in 7-4A in several years.

Robinson has 5-7 D1 players on their roster this season. They are going to be tough to beat.

Ashdown has 4 D1 players on their roster

AirWarren

My top three is:

Nashville
Robinson
Warren

Robinson. If they can't get it done this year, they won't ever in my opinion. That is going to be a stacked team if coaching doesn't screw up. And yes, the 7-4a is going to be very, very deep this year.

WPWells

Quote from: hawgfan15 on June 15, 2016, 08:47:59 am
Arkadelphia lost a lot. They will be a playoff team this year but Malvern, Robinson, and Ashdown are going to be tough to beat. This could be the deepest year in 7-4A in several years.

Robinson has 5-7 D1 players on their roster this season. They are going to be tough to beat.

I KNEW I was forgetting someone. It was Robinson

Romeo

Warren is my preseason number one. Coming off a 10-2 season on what was supposed to be a rebuilding year. There's about 4-5 DI players on the roster and they're all underclassmen. All conference QB and all-state RB return who both have DII offers. Entire offensive line returns. Most of the defensive starters are back.

prHOG13

$aintMaximu$

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on June 15, 2016, 10:56:07 am
My votes are in...

Shiloh was in my top ten. I think this could be a Shiloh resurgence year.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on June 15, 2016, 11:52:54 am
Shiloh was in my top ten. I think this could be a Shiloh resurgence year.

Shiloh hit 10 for me...  They will improve a little over last year and hopefully not be plagued with injuries...  Not on the same level as Nashville and Warren but I do think a top 10 team...

Superjack45

beach bum

Quote from: hawgfan15 on June 15, 2016, 08:47:59 am

Ashdown has 4 D1 players on their roster

That roster full of "Division I" talent seems to have a lot of trouble stopping teams from running all over them every postseason....

Lumberjackfan1978

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas