• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart Coach

Started by beach bum, May 26, 2016, 06:00:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

May 26, 2016, 06:00:38 pm Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:07:33 pm by beach bum
I heard he bailed for little 2A Dierks? The Ricebird program must not be headed in such a bright direction if he is bailing for one of the smallest schools that plays football? I even predict Heber Springs beats the Ricebirds this fall. Dewitt could even be the team on top in Arkansas County! Warren might put 60 on the board in week 2 on them  :o .... Can anyone confirm this surprising change?

AirWarren

beach bum

May 26, 2016, 06:08:51 pm #2 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:15:47 pm by beach bum
Quote from: AirWarren on May 26, 2016, 06:07:32 pm
What?

This is the rumor.... If true I am just trying to rile up the Stuttgart guys! I am just shocked he would go to such a small school when Stuttgart is a solid job to be at!

AirWarren

BlueBrother

Has anyone been able to confirm this?

Wahls

SUGARTOWN

I haven't heard confirmation, but it sounds true. Whoever steps in is moving into a good spot, lots of talent on the field Tuesday night in the spring game.

We'll see how it plays out.

Wahls

Vince Perrin coached at Mineral Springs, it's not totally outlandish.

LJ06

Seen a tweet from FF and a guy from the Democrat Gazette tweeted it also. Looks like Perrin is out. Wow.

mrknowitall

Price to Stuttgart! Hide and watch!

AirWarren

Grand Prairie

Josh Price from Dardenlle... coached at Stuttgart several years ago.... is at the top of the list and has been for some time.

Perrin leaving is not surprising...this isn't the first job he has went after. Getting closer to his kids is a big part of this.... the Stuttgart Mafia might have played a role  ;)

AirWarren

Gotcha. That would be a great hire. And Dardanelle is not going to have a team like it had the last two years for a while.

Can't blame Perrin for wanting get back closer to his kids.

cuckoobird

After my summer job is over I can take the reigns

Jacketman65

Isn't Brad Bolding still without a job?  I understand that he has a few connections to the mafia there in Stuttgart!  Perrin never was the right hire for Stuttgart IMO!

Jacketman65

Just curious though, if Stuttgart has all of this talent, some have said that this is the year for them to roll, why would he leave?

AirWarren

Some names.

Brad bolding.
Josh price.
Van paschal.

What about the coach at McClellen?

Those names seem to float around a lot when jobs come open.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on May 27, 2016, 10:20:14 am
Just curious though, if Stuttgart has all of this talent, some have said that this is the year for them to roll, why would he leave?

You'd have to ask him that.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 27, 2016, 10:25:50 am
Some names.

Brad bolding.
Josh price.
Van paschal.

hire bo

Grand Prairie

Some names.

Brad bolding.
Josh price.
Van paschal.

Van Paschal was at Stuttgart's Spring Game Tuesday.... he is hoping.  ::) It ain't happening.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on May 27, 2016, 10:38:42 am
hire bo

You hit a homerun with a post earlier.

Next up to bat. Strike out.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on May 27, 2016, 11:00:06 am
You hit a homerun with a post earlier.

Next up to bat. Strike out.
gotta keep swinging

beach bum

I heard they have a nice "country club" culture in Arkansas County. The new coach will be requesting a personal chef and free golf at the country club year round along with a new hunting rifle for duck hunting to give plenty of duck to his personal chef.

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on May 27, 2016, 09:01:07 am
After my summer job is over I can take the reigns

You working at the Taco Bell for the summer like a good school kid should and learning the meaning of an honest days work finally?

Wahls

May 27, 2016, 01:40:03 pm #24 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 04:46:26 pm by Wahls
Some names.

Brad bolding.
Josh price.
Van paschal.

Van is a super good guy.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on May 27, 2016, 01:32:10 pm
I heard they have a nice "country club" culture in Arkansas County. The new coach will be requesting a personal chef and free golf at the country club year round along with a new hunting rifle for duck hunting to give plenty of duck to his personal chef.
a hunting rifle for ducks? are you one of those northern move ins I'm always hearing are in nwa?

beach bum

Quote from: Oldman on May 27, 2016, 01:41:00 pm
a hunting rifle for ducks? are you one of those northern move ins I'm always hearing are in nwa?

Haha a lot of NWA folk are northerners at heart..... You can thank Wally World, JB Hunt, and Tyson for that. I have shot a  gun probably less times than as many fingers I have in total though. Somehow I still have all ten of them.

AirWarren

I've always said, NWA might as well be Nebraska haha

Wahls

Don't hate on us yanks. Someone had to bring you guys high fructose corn syrup, bad college baseball and correct accents.

AirWarren

Quote from: Wahls on May 27, 2016, 01:56:17 pm
Don't hate on us yanks. Someone had to bring you guys high fructose corn syrup, bad college baseball and correct accents.

Correct accents? Have you heard someone from New Jersey talk? Haha. Come on man!

Wahls

Quote from: AirWarren on May 27, 2016, 02:02:25 pm
Correct accents? Have you heard someone from New Jersey talk? Haha. Come on man!

Super classy.

purpleswag

Stuttgart seems to behaving trouble holding on to coaches lately. Elmore wasn't there long, but he did get a bigger classification job.

Perrin has been there what 2 yrs? McBride was there for 20 min.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: purpleswag on May 27, 2016, 04:09:35 pm
Stuttgart seems to behaving trouble holding on to coaches lately. Elmore wasn't there long, but he did get a bigger classification job.

Perrin has been there what 2 yrs? McBride was there for 20 min.

McBride was never there.

purpleswag

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on May 27, 2016, 04:15:42 pm
McBride was never there.

This when I first got on here but I could have swore that he accepted the job and then resigned a day or 2 later?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: purpleswag on May 27, 2016, 05:16:23 pm
This when I first got on here but I could have swore that he accepted the job and then resigned a day or 2 later?

Former OC McCarn apparently agreed one day then changed his mind the next. Jared McBride interviewed but if memory serves, wanted to bring his brother with him and it didn't work out.

jbtiger73

I played for coach Pascal at Brinkley. My son plays for the ricebirds now. Hopefully he'll get a chance to play for my old coach.

Wahls

Quote from: jbtiger73 on May 28, 2016, 04:28:17 pm
I played for coach Pascal at Brinkley. My son plays for the ricebirds now. Hopefully he'll get a chance to play for my old coach.

Super good guy. Like him a lot.

Wahls

I have been able to confirm Van Paschal is not a candidate for the Stuttgart job.

Quote from: Grand Prairie on May 26, 2016, 10:27:36 pm
Josh Price from Dardenlle... coached at Stuttgart several years ago.... is at the top of the list and has been for some time.

Perrin leaving is not surprising...this isn't the first job he has went after. Getting closer to his kids is a big part of this.... the Stuttgart Mafia might have played a role  ;)
whats the deal about mafia you and jacketman are referring to? i heard perrin left due to family concerns

Wahls

Quote from: 827 on May 28, 2016, 05:49:08 pm
whats the deal about mafia you and jacketman are referring to?

Oh geez. Here we go again.

Rule number one, you do not talk about the Stuttgart mafia.

May 28, 2016, 06:31:50 pm #40 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:37:45 pm by 827
Quote from: Wahls on May 28, 2016, 05:52:45 pm
Oh geez. Here we go again.

Rule number one, you do not talk about the Stuttgart

May 28, 2016, 06:37:16 pm #41 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:42:23 pm by 827
 :)

Quote from: 827 on May 28, 2016, 06:37:16 pm
I bet they just want what's best for the kids and community

Grand Prairie

Quote from: 827 on May 28, 2016, 05:49:08 pm
whats the deal about mafia you and jacketman are referring to? i heard perrin left due to family concerns

No doubt, Perrin left to be closer to his kids who live in Murfeesboro. That was the major reason for the decision. You don't take a massive pay cut and leave a team with a very high ceiling for anything other than personal reasons.

Make no mistake however, it was made very clear that he was expected to win this season. He was only a very real hotseat.

As far as any candidates for the job, at this time there is only one. If it goes past early middle of next week he turned it down IMO. Perrin's resignation wasn't cold before the first interview happened.

Wahls

Quote from: Grand Prairie on May 28, 2016, 06:57:31 pm
As far as any candidates for the job, at this time there is only one. If it goes past early middle of next week he turned it down IMO.

I was told Price. True?

gunner22

Tim Harper in the picture? He's usually one of the first to jump at decent head coaching jobs.

coachsearch

Price has just been named the new head coach at Stuttgart!

SUGARTOWN

May 31, 2016, 10:25:38 am #47 Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:03:38 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: coachsearch on May 31, 2016, 09:47:47 am
Price has just been named the new head coach at Stuttgart!

This is good news.

And it appears he may be on the job as early as tomorrow.

Sigmund Sauer

Coach Price announced his departure to his players this morning. Today is his last day in Dardanelle.

Jack1990

Looks like a great hire for the Ricebirds.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas