• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Currently, What Is Your Favorite Song?

Started by AllSmiles, January 31, 2008, 02:33:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PDFTA

Quote from: suspended on June 12, 2009, 11:37:58 pm
"New Divide" by Linkin Park

ugh, that song is terrible, they've gone to the sh***er LP has with there softer rock...it sucks

theHammer

Wires- Athlete
There Ain't No Rest for the Wicked- Cage the Elephant

CatsRule

Quote from: theHammer on June 14, 2009, 11:28:10 pm
Wires- Athlete

Great song.  I imagine that when I get older and have a kid one day that this song will take on a more powerful meaning.

Wampus_Cat

God, I didn't know anyone listened to Linkin Park anymore.

Right now on a constant play list:

Reckless Kelly - American Blood
The Bottle Rockets - White Boy Blues
Jerry Jeff Walker - Pissin' in the Wind
William Elliott Whitmore - Mutiny

Chosen 1

Tears Don't Fall - Bullet for my Valentine.
This Fire - Killswitch Engage
The Venom Inside - Chimaira

ASU Rugby

I dont know why but Ive been listening to "The Show" by Lenka a lot lately. It came out a while back and I love it and the video even more, but Ive had it stuck in my head for about the past two weeks.

I really cant understand why it was never really played on mainstream radio.

stina_ar

What Kind of King by Gucci Mane. Not only because it's a slap at T.I., but because it is HILARIOUS. Gucci is genius. "deer meat. snack cake"       Love it.

AllSmiles

June 26, 2009, 05:42:34 pm #757 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:14:59 pm by AllSmiles
Pretty much everything on my Jodeci station on Pandora.

stina_ar

Let Me Be Your Get Away by Dem Get Away Boys.    I absolutely love singing along to it. No matter how many thousands of times I have heard it.

SandLizard04

July 08, 2009, 06:38:23 am #759 Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 06:42:49 am by Ramblin' Man™
I don't know if "favorite" is the right word, but definitely the one I can't get out of my head:

Boom boom boommmmmmm

This one is the #1 club/dance song right now. Or at least among the 800 high schoolers and 30 college kids I've been with the past month. People go craaaaazy when this song drops. Lots of good times and good memories already, hahaha.

AllSmiles

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on July 08, 2009, 06:38:23 am
I don't know if "favorite" is the right word, but definitely the one I can't get out of my head:

Boom boom boommmmmmm

This one is the #1 club/dance song right now. Or at least among the 800 high schoolers and 30 college kids I've been with the past month. People go craaaaazy when this song drops. Lots of good times and good memories already, hahaha.

This was my text message ring tone for the LONGEST! Sometimes a text would go unanswered just so that I could hear the song and dance to it, lol.

Chief_Osceola™

Boom boom boommmmmmm

I can't help but think of this every time I hear that:

suspended

ASU Rugby

ASU Rugby

Yeah I saw that video about a week ago and thats when i really started to love this song.

I would say best video of the year so far without a doubt.

Uncle Ivan

SandLizard04

July 20, 2009, 12:55:58 am #767 Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:58:52 am by Ramblin' Man™
Just watched the Dustland Fairytale video for the first time. Is the guy in that one the same one in Mr. Brightside?

I absolutely adore the Kilers' music videos. Them and Coldplay are two of the only artists who still have good ones.

stina_ar

I hate The BEPs...why are their songs so catchy?? Crap.

Father Guido

Quote from: Women Without Whiskey 7/6 on June 16, 2009, 10:19:09 am
God, I didn't know anyone listened to Linkin Park anymore.

Right now on a constant play list:

Reckless Kelly - American Blood
The Bottle Rockets - White Boy Blues
Jerry Jeff Walker - Pissin' in the Wind
William Elliott Whitmore - Mutiny

Didn't know anyone listened to Jerry Jeff Walker anymore..."Viva Terlinqua!"

ASU Rugby

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on July 20, 2009, 12:55:58 am
Just watched the Dustland Fairytale video for the first time. Is the guy in that one the same one in Mr. Brightside?

I absolutely adore the Kilers' music videos. Them and Coldplay are two of the only artists who still have good ones.

Yes, that is definately the guy from Mr. Brightside.

Rizzo

Wahls

Wahls

"And if you don't want our help, that's ok, we're coming in anyway." lulz so true

stina_ar

Rizz, can't get that song out of my head, no matter how hard I try.                     I am stuck on Kings of Leon again.... and use somebody is getting a lot of radio play.

CatsRule

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on July 13, 2009, 07:30:26 pm

Boom boom boommmmmmm

Lol.  I hadn't seen that before.  Thanks for sharing.

As much as I may have wanted to dislike Timberlake in the past, he's a fairly well-rounded entertainer. 

SandLizard04

Quote from: CatsRule on July 28, 2009, 06:49:22 pm
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on July 13, 2009, 07:30:26 pm

Boom boom boommmmmmm

Lol.  I hadn't seen that before.  Thanks for sharing.

As much as I may have wanted to dislike Timberlake in the past, he's a fairly well-rounded entertainer. 

Chief_Osceola™

^ I didn't make the connection at first, but I noticed one of the comments that suggested the blood on his t-shirt looked like Frank the bunny.  I can see the resemblance now.

True Believer

For today.  For this moment right now.   This is my favorite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTWWJHFoMRQ

I love you Squeaky.  I will miss you so very much.

Earl is my Hero!!

trevster10

I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas            (don't let stat try to sing it, bcuz he doesn't know the right words)

Marionpats07™

AllSmiles

True Believer

I don't listen to country much but I heard this older one by Kellie Pickler.   

Here's for all the girls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyV1hm0c18

Doc Holiday

Corey Smith. It doesn't matter what song.

True Believer

8sGreat

OUSoonersOU

True Believer

December 18, 2009, 01:10:39 pm #789 Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 01:15:37 pm by True Believer
This song makes me smile!  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDzFnvDjPI

And I'm smiling because there is a life after you and it's bigger and better than ever.   :D ;D :) ;) :-*

But a life full of laughter is the greatest.  And I'm laughing now.

Wampus_Cat

ASU Rugby

I will admit it as well.

I Love Lady Gaga. She is brilliant.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: ASU Rugby on December 18, 2009, 08:33:46 pm
I will admit it as well.

Yeah I do to.  I'm not embarrassed by it either.

Doc Holiday

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 21, 2009, 10:52:35 am
Quote from: ASU Rugby on December 18, 2009, 08:33:46 pm
I will admit it as well.

Yeah I do to.  I'm not embarrassed by it either.

She's definitly a hit....but she still worries me with all the different things she wears.

OUSoonersOU

Lady Gaga is okay. Her British accent saves her. Without that accent shes still performing in local bars. There are a million blondes out there who would wear next to nothing and sing to auto tune mixes for a huge contract. But Gaga is okay. Her extreme flaunt of sexuality is about as good for her as her accent.

you have people like Fefe dobson who's careers are based on rebellion. Lol....I wonder if Fefe wonders why her career isn't exactly sky rocketing.

Ill be teaching Marketing classes every tuesday and thursday at your local college.

Chief_Osceola™

Lady Gaga isn't British though.  If she had an accent at one point, she no longer has it.  And when you cut through all the wild costumes and production and everything, she has a really good voice.

Rabbitalum09

true friends stab you in the front - beneath the sky

PIGSKIN JUNKIE

I can't get "Sexy Chick" by Guetta  feat. Akon out of my head...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RIQ3PoLRgQ

AllSmiles

The Reality is back...

Quote from: OUSoonersOU on January 05, 2010, 02:33:48 pm
Lady Gaga is okay. Her British accent saves her. Without that accent shes still performing in local bars. There are a million blondes out there who would wear next to nothing and sing to auto tune mixes for a huge contract. But Gaga is okay. Her extreme flaunt of sexuality is about as good for her as her accent.

you have people like Fefe dobson who's careers are based on rebellion. Lol....I wonder if Fefe wonders why her career isn't exactly sky rocketing.

Ill be teaching Marketing classes every tuesday and thursday at your local college.

At least she has a poker face.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas