• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AAO Combine

Started by BigMan15, September 15, 2015, 12:13:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Anybody going this weekend

Moonshiner

rammer

I have seen the lists of invited players but no list of who is actually attending. Hoping they will make that available. I am assuming this is boys only because I have seen nothing about girls.

BigMan15

Boys only and follow them on Twitter and they give shout outs when they register

Coachbanks12

Anyone know how combine went? Who was there and how did players look

rammer

I thought it was a great event. Very nice facility and the instructors were all great. Missing were the really big name players from the state, who no doubt felt they did not need this event to help them. There was still close to 100 players and many of them have college careers ahead of them. The games in the afternoon showcased a lot of good basketball talent. I think this will become a very popular annual event.

Oldref

Anyone have the list of players that attended? I heard it was a very well run event. Bay had four players invited and three that attended.

rammer

Here is the list. The only thing I wish they would have done different is add the name of the school the kids represented by their names. They did have the jersey number so we could tell their names from the roster.

John Barnes                   Rokas Grabliauskas                Brenton Toussaint
Joshua Benford              Jordan Grant                          Michael Ward
Kamron Brasfield            Braxton Haff                          Braeden Williams
Dakota Campbell            Isaiah Harper                         Matt Wilson
Seth Claxton                  Paris Harris                            Chave' Zackery
Nathan Corder               Taylor Weber                          Ibrahim Ali
Trace Crawford              Jordan Hemphill                      Trevor Atwell
Milacio Freeland             Tyriqe Jackson                        Jason Burks
RJ Glasper                     Keiondre Jefferson                  August Carlson
Tivonte Hardy                Torico Jones                           Jamaal Clifton
Timothy Harmon            Zane King                              Deion Dobbins
Tony Hutson                  Stuart Lowe                            Lukas Durasas
Wyatt Newman              Ashton Mitchell                        Ray Fresh
Quan Richardson            Miles Moody                            Calvin Goldsmith
Dustin Utley                   Juwan Moore                          Adam Horn
Christian Williams           Trenton Napier                       Will Knecht
Kobe Wilson                   Bryce Nicholson                      Taylor Layne
Kyndal Martin                 Dewayne Owens                     Logan Miller
Taviron Oliver                Czar Perry                              Raekwon Rogers
Rhett Adkins                  Carson Petruccelli                    SK Shittu
Avery Benson                 Cole Phillips                            Charlie Thomas
Densier Carnes               Tyler Pritchett                         Matt Thomas
Exavian Christon             Lamontrell Randle                   Saliau Yahaya
KaJuan Christon              Tremont Robinson                   Riley Adams
Stefan Daily                    Tyler Roth                              Brandon Vanover
Marquis Eaton                 SirKenneth Scott                     Kendarious Smith
Brandon Fenner              Desi Sills                                 Jaren Richards
Dalon Ford                      JT Smith                                 MJ Griffin
Tyler Garrett                   Hunter Southerland                 Marcus Hunter
Alexander Gorton            Brandon Stone                         Timothy Caesar
Braden Thomas               Keyshawn Woods

Coachbanks12

Hot springs had 3 there one was a replacement for Trey Lenox. We had Kajuan and Exavian Christon and Paris Harris. Hope they did good

rammer

I read on Twitter that Exavian Christon received an offer from Ouachita Baptist at the camp.

BigMan15

Yes he was very impressive very good player

BigMan15

Also Sk and the big from Jonesboro were both impressive..but for me Tremont Robinson was one of the best for class of 2017

Cajun Hog

September 27, 2015, 07:32:29 pm #12 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:15:43 pm by Cajun Hog
Quote from: BigMan15 on September 21, 2015, 04:15:28 pm
Also Sk and the big from Jonesboro were both impressive..but for me Tremont Robinson was one of the best for class of 2017

Heard a rumor that Tremont left Maumelle for another school? Anyone else heard this and where he's at

BigMan15

At the combine he was still at Maumelle and didn't mention any other schools. So I would say it's just a rumor although he can come to Charleston we would love that.

Brian G

Quote from: BigMan15 on September 28, 2015, 07:09:09 am
At the combine he was still at Maumelle and didn't mention any other schools. So I would say it's just a rumor although he can come to Charleston we would love that.
FTR, that is a direct recruiting violation.

ricepig

Quote from: B.G. on September 28, 2015, 05:57:03 pm
Quote from: BigMan15 on September 28, 2015, 07:09:09 am
FTR, that is a direct recruiting violation.

Doesn't stop Scotty.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas