• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3a in 2018

Started by Greenie, December 08, 2018, 04:58:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenie

Just gonna throw my tidbit in for what i think the 4-3a will look like. (no order in what the rankings will be. Just going by which team comes to mind first.)

Glen Rose - GR plays some smashmouth football. Gonna be a good year for them. Hopefully the refs and players will be a little nicer when they come to danville.
Mayflower - Mayflower loses the twins but will probably still be fast. Can't wait to play the Eagles and see how they do @ Danville.
Danville - Danville loses 23 seniors and has a major rebuild period. Has some skill coming up. Hoping to see how Crane manages.
Atkins - Atkins will of course be a tough opponent to play but heard they are losing some good starting seniors.
Two Rivers - Hate to be rude, but i don't see Two Rivers winning any games next year.
After these 5 my knowledge goes out the window. but will still throw my bit in on what i saw during games.
Jessiville - Good hard runners for the Lions. Ready to play them again.
Baptist Prep Some nice kids on the team and they know how to have a good time. Probably the funniest place to play football. Great atmosphere. Hopefully they do a little better this year.
Perryville - Please fix the field. please. please.

If you got anything you want to say on the 4-3a please throw in your bit!

arkansasFBscoop

December 08, 2018, 08:50:42 pm #1 Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:54:58 pm by arkansasFBscoop
Quote from: Greenie on December 08, 2018, 04:58:02 pm
Just gonna throw my tidbit in for what i think the 4-3a will look like. (no order in what the rankings will be. Just going by which team comes to mind first.)

Glen Rose - GR plays some smashmouth football. Gonna be a good year for them. Hopefully the refs and players will be a little nicer when they come to danville.
Mayflower - Mayflower loses the twins but will probably still be fast. Can't wait to play the Eagles and see how they do @ Danville.
Danville - Danville loses 23 seniors and has a major rebuild period. Has some skill coming up. Hoping to see how Crane manages.
Atkins - Atkins will of course be a tough opponent to play but heard they are losing some good starting seniors.
Two Rivers - Hate to be rude, but i don't see Two Rivers winning any games next year.
After these 5 my knowledge goes out the window. but will still throw my bit in on what i saw during games.
Jessiville - Good hard runners for the Lions. Ready to play them again.
Baptist Prep Some nice kids on the team and they know how to have a good time. Probably the funniest place to play football. Great atmosphere. Hopefully they do a little better this year.
Perryville - Please fix the field. please. please.

If you got anything you want to say on the 4-3a please throw in your bit!

Glen Rose will win the league again.  Physical, run the football, play great defense.  Won the junior high conference with a salty freshman group.

Going to be pretty open after them.  Mayflower was not as good a team this year as they were with Langrell, even with the twins back.  They will be down unless some talented transfers show up.  Junior high groups were terrible the last two years they were in the 2-3A.  Atkins gets hit by graduation and the expectation is that Coach Cody will look elsewhere this spring - he inquired about several opportunities last spring.  Jessieville brings the quarterback back, only going to be a sophomore - very talented.  Their offensive line was awful.  If they get better there, they'll be salty.  Danville graduates virtually everything. They'll play hard and all, but going to be a tough year for them.  Perryville returns virtually everything and moves up a 20+ kid freshman class that went 8-1 in junior high. Word is this is Baptist Prep's last year in 11-man, dropped out of conference in junior high due to low numbers.  They should be solid again, kids play very hard - solid defensively.

Two Rivers is the worst team in the state.  One has to question how long they keep beating their head against the wall.  They will get mercy ruled in every conference game against next season.

Jessieville, Baptist Prep, Danville and Perryville will battle it out for the 4 and 5 seeds.  I'd project...

1) Glen Rose
2) Atkins
3) Mayflower
4) Jessieville
5) Baptist Prep

athletic supporter

1. Glen Rose
2. Jessieville
3. Mayflower
4. Atkins
5. Perryville
6. Danville
7. Baptist Prep
8. Two Rivers

Greenie

Quote from: arkansasFBscoop on December 08, 2018, 08:50:42 pm
Glen Rose will win the league again.  Physical, run the football, play great defense.  Won the junior high conference with a salty freshman group.

Going to be pretty open after them.  Mayflower was not as good a team this year as they were with Langrell, even with the twins back.  They will be down unless some talented transfers show up.  Junior high groups were terrible the last two years they were in the 2-3A.  Atkins gets hit by graduation and the expectation is that Coach Cody will look elsewhere this spring - he inquired about several opportunities last spring.  Jessieville brings the quarterback back, only going to be a sophomore - very talented.  Their offensive line was awful.  If they get better there, they'll be salty.  Danville graduates virtually everything. They'll play hard and all, but going to be a tough year for them.  Perryville returns virtually everything and moves up a 20+ kid freshman class that went 8-1 in junior high. Word is this is Baptist Prep's last year in 11-man, dropped out of conference in junior high due to low numbers.  They should be solid again, kids play very hard - solid defensively.

Two Rivers is the worst team in the state.  One has to question how long they keep beating their head against the wall.  They will get mercy ruled in every conference game against next season.

Jessieville, Baptist Prep, Danville and Perryville will battle it out for the 4 and 5 seeds.  I'd project...

1) Glen Rose
2) Atkins
3) Mayflower
4) Jessieville
5) Baptist Prep

i think danville will beat Perryville, Jessiville, baptist prep, and two rivers. Atkins, Glen Rose, and Mayflower danville will lose. Crane is gonna work with what he has got and try to  make his team good. BUT you are right. It's gonna be a tough year for the Little Johns until they drop back into the 2a

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas