• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smile People

Started by cuz, November 30, 2018, 08:13:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

When I first got on FF it was a great place to discuss football and all of the trash that comes with it. Very few people got mad but there was a certain amount of humor and camaraderie that turned everything to a lighter note. That place needs to be found again. It's Friday people Smile.... It's Game Day Smile.... Even though it's unlikely that any games will be played good luck to all and safe travels....

Wantobe

Great Post Cuz, We all really love each other and our teams. What would we do without High School Football? Good luck and safe travels to everyone across the state.

"If the sun don't come up, we'll turn the light on."

dragondad

As long as I'm on top of the dirt, and not the dirt on top of me..... It's a good day!

Maynard G Krebs

You guys are really starting to pi$$ me off.😜

Old Scrapper

Quote from: dragondad on November 30, 2018, 08:27:02 am
As long as I'm on top of the dirt, and not the dirt on top of me..... It's a good day!
shonuff

bleudog

November 30, 2018, 09:40:28 am #5 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:42:14 am by bleudog
Quote from: cuz on November 30, 2018, 08:13:10 am
When I first got on FF it was a great place to discuss football and all of the trash that comes with it. Very few people got mad but there was a certain amount of humor and camaraderie that turned everything to a lighter note. That place needs to be found again. It's Friday people Smile.... It's Game Day Smile.... Even though it's unlikely that any games will be played good luck to all and safe travels....

Cuz, I reiterate your wishes for good luck and safe travels, but as for your prayer, what about those folks who pick up their cell phones before they get out of bed and do all those things plus feel repressed/offended every morning before their feet hit the floor?   ;D

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on November 30, 2018, 09:40:28 am
Cuz, I reiterate your wishes for good luck and safe travels, but as for your prayer, what about those folks who pick up their cell phones before they get out of bed and do all those things plus feel repressed/offended every morning before their feet hit the floor?   ;D
Thats them not me....😂😂😂.....choices....😉

HORNET-MAN

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas