• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$$$ PREDICTION TIME $$$

Started by Mr. Trill, November 25, 2018, 02:23:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP AND WHY?

Foreman
9 (14.5%)
Hazen
20 (32.3%)
Junction City
29 (46.8%)
Mount Ida
4 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: December 07, 2018, 02:23:35 pm

Mr. Trill

I'm going to take HAZEN since they are the best team in 2A to me.

Monsta

Nobody is on jc level, 3A and a whole lot tougher then 2A and the dragons have steam rolled just about everybody they played, but I'm biased also but ima say Jc

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hoping to see hazen and j.c. on the turf

Hornet4ever

Junction City will win, just like every year in 2A. It will be this way until they move back to 3A.

who-knew

BO_KNOWS

I think Batey can get whatever he wants against jc or hazen.. I'd let him run it 30+ if they are gonna get to the rock

who-knew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 25, 2018, 07:50:22 pm
I think Batey can get whatever he wants against jc or hazen.. I'd let him run it 30+ if they are gonna get to the rock
😂 😂😂

BO_KNOWS

Who knew have you seen him play or just a homer

Hasbeen92

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 25, 2018, 08:24:29 pm
That's funny Bo knows calls out who knew-(Bo knows who knew)

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2018, 02:54:28 pm
Hoping to see hazen and j.c. on the turf
Yeah but who wins, y'all played them both.....😁😁

Backwoods Bart

HAzen would be my horse, but J.C. has 3A numbers and Hazen does not. go ahead and Print the shirts, the 8 rolls on.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 25, 2018, 08:56:54 pm
Yeah but who wins, y'all played them both.....😁😁

Well, we didt turn the ball over against hazen like we did yall, it is also a rivalry game. If anyone has the pieces to beat j.c. on a fast track, its hazen.

I think it would be a great game. Not really sure who wins. Seems like forever ago since we played hazen. Not sure who wins

Hasbeen92

You only play with 11 at a time

OLionSwag74

Mount Ida has 15 players still playing that have been there since the season begun. The freshman fill the sidelines. Numbers don't mean anything.

dragondad

Foreman has 35 10th-12th grade on the roster

JC has 36 10th-12th grade on the roster

Eslim03

Nope look harder foreman has 31 with 4 freshmen  that makes them 35 total 9th thru 12th.

OLionSwag74

I honestly thought the foreman team that played against mount Ida was one of the best 2A football teams I've ever seen. Im surprised they struggled the last two weeks.

dragondad

November 25, 2018, 09:36:01 pm #17 Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 09:38:31 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2018, 09:32:05 pm
Nope look harder foreman has 31 with 4 freshmen  that makes them 35 total 9th thru 12th.

Ooooo missed it by 4 whole 9th graders

Yall may fold up if all you have as incoming freshman after a championship season is less 40% of your average.

Eslim03

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on November 25, 2018, 09:35:49 pm
I honestly thought the foreman team that played against mount Ida was one of the best 2A football teams I've ever seen. Im surprised they struggled the last two weeks.

Struggled yes but one of those things whatever could go wrong it did. We are also taking everyone's best shot but somehow we are still here playing a home semifinal game.

THA TRUTH

Lol at this ridiculous statement

couch-coach06

November 25, 2018, 10:08:00 pm #20 Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 10:30:07 pm by couch-coach06
Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 25, 2018, 07:50:22 pm

Oh im sure he will run him like a mule this week and ritghtfully so . As a fan I'll be hacked if we get beat and he don't carry it 25 times

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on November 25, 2018, 09:20:40 pm
Mount Ida has 15 players still playing that have been there since the season begun. The freshman fill the sidelines. Numbers don't mean anything.

Just because your a freshman, doesn't mean that your 15 years old. It's not like it was back in the day. Now a days they will hold you back without blinking an eye

dragondad

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 25, 2018, 10:08:00 pm

Oh im sure he will run him like a mule this week and ritghtfully so . As a fan I'll be hacked if we get beat and he don't carry it 25 times

I expect he'll get it all he wants.  Stats say he carried it last week 30 times for 6.6 ypc avg and 3 TDs.  That proves hes definitely a workhorse when they need him to be.

IdaLions

I don't know about one of the best 2A teams, but they did look very salty against Mount Ida. Injuries I think have hurt them more than anything. But i'm not Foreman homer so I have no idea honestly. It's semifinals,, anyone can take this. But as a homer I would say Mount Ida with the upset😉

who-knew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 25, 2018, 08:24:29 pm
Bo, I have not seen him play in person but have watched film on him, yes I am a homer for Hazen.  Granted the kid is a work horse and makes big plays for the Gators but to say that he can get whatever he wants against Hazen and JC is a bold statement.

BO_KNOWS

I just don't see any team shutting him down all game if he carries the ball 30+

Monsta

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 26, 2018, 10:13:23 am
Friday night 30+ carry's for 150 yards sound about right, he probably won't even get that many, your stallion will be all out of gas by half time

couch-coach06

Monsta

couch-coach06

That's what it says on max preps .. take it for what it's worth

Old Scrapper

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 26, 2018, 10:13:23 am
I agree, I think he can put up some good numbers Friday night

BlueCrew4U

I think JC over Foreman.  Foreman has only seen team speed like JC once and that was Smackover... didn't end well for the gators.
Hazen over Mt. Ida.... Hornets a little too big and fast for Ida.

finals... JC over Hazen in a war.  I think JC can stretch Hazen in ways no one else has been able to this year. 

Highcenter

Ya'll been saying for years that the 7 was weak however, every time the 8 and 7 play, the closest game played against the eventual 8 state champion is against the 7. Ya'll carry on and doubt. I don't have a dog in this fight however, Hazen and JC better respect.

Gators and Lions rematch in the finals.

HOMER

Dragon I

Quote from: Highcenter on November 26, 2018, 09:56:47 pm
Ya'll been saying for years that the 7 was weak however, every time the 8 and 7 play, the closest game played against the eventual 8 state champion is against the 7. Ya'll carry on and doubt. I don't have a dog in this fight however, Hazen and JC better respect.

Gators and Lions rematch in the finals.

HOMER

I like that part. 

MT Legend

Foreman vs Mt ida and foreman wins another title.

couch-coach06

November 27, 2018, 06:01:38 pm #35 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:48:22 pm by couch-coach06
This place will be awful quite if foreman and ida both win Friday

IdaLions

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 27, 2018, 06:01:38 pm
This play will be awful quite if foreman and ida both win Friday

for real😂

Old Scrapper

It's been pretty quiet this week anyway!

jdollar

JC vs. Hazen "in the Rock" rematch from 2014 but with different results this time!!

Dragon I

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Hazen is good.  It'll be a fun one.

THA TRUTH

It's likely to be a rematch next year as well if they aren't on the same side of the bracket

jdollar

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 27, 2018, 10:57:43 pm
It's likely to be a rematch next year as well if they aren't on the same side of the bracket

Agree!!

dragondad

JC Dragons 31 - Foreman Gators 20

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas