• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Earle

Started by hornetfan8, October 12, 2018, 09:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach95

Getting a lil defensive too

Pit Bull

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 17, 2018, 07:57:17 pm
Well it probably should be looked into so y'all don't wreck the playoffs again this year if there is something to it.

So you'd rather find a flaw in Maxprep and get a victory and remain undefeated from what you believe to be an ineligible player on a unofficial for the fan website than have your team line up Friday night and play a football game! 😂😂😂

I was actually starting to believe Hazen was a hardnose football town, now I see a fan base that wants to avoid this one. 😂😂😂

Dogg

It's not a problem for Earle, if it's a problem for you, you can call ADE and ask for Johnny Keys and tell him you want Earles roster on max preps changed.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Coach95 on October 17, 2018, 08:15:38 pm
Might wanna have him clear up Max Preps then, so it don't "look" so bad.

Maxprep is for the fans, the AAA has the files.

Old Scrapper

It's game on either way Friday, just saying If another team besides your team derailed playoffs the year before you'd feel the same. In God we Trust, in Earle we don't

Dogg

Quote from: Coach95 on October 17, 2018, 08:16:39 pm
Getting a lil defensive too
Not defensive. It's not a concern for Earle, ADE and the AAA work together during state take over. Call em the office opens at 8

Dogg

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 17, 2018, 08:22:25 pm
It's game on either way Friday, just saying If another team besides your team derailed playoffs the year before you'd feel the same. In God we Trust, in Earle we don't

🤷🏿‍♂️ Who gives a S.... We don't

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Dogg on October 17, 2018, 08:27:13 pm
🤷🏿‍♂️ Who gives a S.... We don't
🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️

Dogg

You're the exception. Earle stuff is legit plus we get 3 starters back that had been out since week 1.

Old Scrapper

October 17, 2018, 08:34:38 pm #159 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:28:51 am by Old Scrapper
Quote from: Pit Bull on October 17, 2018, 08:18:13 pm
So you'd rather find a flaw in Maxprep and get a victory and remain undefeated from what you believe to be an ineligible player on a unofficial for the fan website than have your team line up Friday night and play a football game! 😂😂😂

I was actually starting to believe Hazen was a hardnose football town, now I see a fan base that wants to avoid this one. 😂😂😂
nobody is avoiding anything! You had the best player in the State last year and got caught playing outside the rules that all the rest of the teams followed, just thought it was odd to see a 2nd year senior in the roster, thought your coach was at it again. Hazen is going to beat you Friday if your on the up and up or not.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Dogg on October 17, 2018, 08:33:14 pm
You're the exception. Earle stuff is legit plus we get 3 starters back that had been out since week 1.

Is one of the returners Price? We've been waiting on him to get back out there, pure athlete.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 17, 2018, 08:34:38 pm
nobody is avoiding anything! You had the best player in the Sate last year and got caught playing outside the rules that all the rest of the teams followed, just thought it was odd to see a 2nd year senior in the roster, thought your coach was at it again. Hazen is going to beat you Friday if your on the up and up or not.

Now that's the Hornets that I grew to respect over the years, not this watered down, conspiracy wanting, crybaby New Wave crap... Playball... Best Team Wins...

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 17, 2018, 08:40:05 pm
Now that's the Hornets that I grew to respect over the years, not this watered down, conspiracy wanting, crybaby New Wave crap... Playball... Best Team Wins...
i just wish the rain would stay away so both teams could show case their talents to fullest. Going to be a good one.

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 17, 2018, 08:37:14 pm
Is one of the returners Price? We've been waiting on him to get back out there, pure athlete.

Yes he's baacckkk!!!!

Bulldogs2002

nobody is avoiding anything! You had the best player in the Sate last year and got caught playing outside the rules that all the rest of the teams followed, just thought it was odd to see a 2nd year senior in the roster, thought your coach was at it again. Hazen is going to beat you Friday if your on the up and up or not.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dogg

October 17, 2018, 09:48:41 pm #165 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 11:45:03 am by Dogg
The coach had nothing to do with that. The AD signs off on a document that says  all kids are eligible. Coleman is the best that has happen to the Earle Student Athlete and the new Supt. made him the A.D. because of his character and commitment to excellence.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 17, 2018, 08:09:21 pm
ADE looks in to all of that. Nothing leaves the Earle School District without going through ADE. what part do you not understand. We don't have to look in to it.
I
Did that start this year?

Dogg

Hasbeen92

Dogg

You can't possibility be that slow

Hasbeen92

Who u calling slow your throwing out ADE like they are some top notch watch dog they made up of a bunch of over paid do nothing's just like the rest of state agencies

Hasbeen92

I was just asking a question

IdaLions

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 16, 2018, 06:06:54 pm
Batey is 5'6" at  best who's recruiting him as a quarterback he very good in 2A at QB Paul Simmons for Ashdown was QB in 90 he was a3 all American linebacker at Harding University and is now head coach in high school players play out of position so the superior athletes have the ball plenty of good QB's at 5'11" how many at 5'6 ( I think Batey is very good watched him championship game last year) so what's ur point

I can tell you right now, i've played Batey 4 times in my career. and he is not 5'6😂 granted he is short for a D-1 Prospect, but he is 5'9 or 5'10.

Eslim03

Why would you say Batey is 5' 6''. When it ain't true the young man is closer to 5' 9'' than any of you know and better than any of the other 2A players out there. You watched him on tv and say he is 5-6 whatever. I've known this kid since he started  school.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 17, 2018, 10:36:37 pm
Who u calling slow your throwing out ADE like they are some top notch watch dog they made up of a bunch of over paid do nothing's just like the rest of state agencies

It's starting to smell like Hornet honeydew in here!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 18, 2018, 03:56:27 am
Why would you say Batey is 5' 6''. When it ain't true the young man is closer to 5' 9'' than any of you know and better than any of the other 2A players out there. You watched him on tv and say he is 5-6 whatever. I've known this kid since he started  school.
I watched in person they had him listed at 5'8" and he looked shorter to me no coach list a player shorter than they are usually the other way that being said how many college QBs are 5'9" I like the kid and think he's a great athlete just a short one for college QB I'm not putting down

Hasbeen92

Quote from: IdaLions on October 18, 2018, 12:11:23 am
I can tell you right now, i've played Batey 4 times in my career. and he is not 5'6😂 granted he is short for a D-1 Prospect, but he is 5'9 or 5'10.
In cleats

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 04:45:16 am
It's starting to smell like Hornet honeydew in here!
Smells like wet dog to me!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Dogg on October 17, 2018, 09:48:41 pm
The coach didn't do it the last time. The AD signs off on a document that says  all kids are eligible. Coleman is the best that has happen to the Earle Student Athlete and the new Supt. made him the A.D. because of his character and commitment to excellence.
Yea I misspoke on that, should have said someone at the school was at it again.
Hazen wins by 8 on the road tomorrow!

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 18, 2018, 06:18:16 am
Smells like wet dog to me!

Why don't you stop being such a Hornet Honeydew?

Pit Bull

I'm just saying, Hasbeen92 you're sounding like a big wet gushy mushy Hornet 🐝 Honeydew 💧 Play Ball, best team wins...

tigerblood

AverageJo24

I have a feeling that crowd is going to be innnnsannnnneeeee. Wish I could watch this one. Yall be safe and remember it is just a football game. Keep it between the lines.

IdaLions

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 18, 2018, 06:16:23 am
In cleats

I didn't realize Bateys cleats were about 4 inches tall, my bad😂

Wildcatalumni21

If it does rain, which team does it benefit more?

hornetfan8

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 18, 2018, 11:33:14 am
Earle likes to throw it. Hazen likes to run.  Idk about Earles running game tho.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 18, 2018, 11:33:14 am
I'm not sure it gives either team an edge.

Pit Bull

Got to be able to throw and catch in all conditions.

Dogg

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 18, 2018, 12:11:57 pm
Earle likes to throw it. Hazen likes to run.  Idk about Earles running game tho.
Earle likes to do both.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 02:03:57 pm
Earle likes to do both.

hazen can too, when they want. and Toll causes a match up problem from the tight end position for ANYONE hazen faces.

Pit Bull

Is he the QB or the Tight End?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 18, 2018, 02:40:00 pm

he plays both.

It might be kinda obvious if he's in the TE spot what is about to take place! 🤔

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 18, 2018, 02:14:38 pm

hazen can too, when they want. and Toll causes a match up problem from the tight end position for ANYONE hazen faces.
He won't be a match up problem for Earle.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 03:43:45 pm
He won't be a match up problem for Earle.

YES, he will. im betting you have zero 6'6" 240lb players that run a sub 4.9

Pit Bull

October 18, 2018, 04:30:08 pm #195 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:00:39 pm by Pit Bull
You will still have to have a accurate arm to chunk it unless it's a jump ball, in that case we've got plenty vertical lifts...

Old Scrapper

If Toll lines up at tight end and it's a running play whoever is across from him is going to get a pounding.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 04:30:08 pm
You will still have a accurate arm to chunk it unless it's a jump ball, in that case we've got plenty vertical lifts...

yea i know, Earle has everything. but you do not have 1 person who can guard him. you have ZERO players that even look like they can. you will understand what im saying when you see him on the field. he is easy to spot.

Pit Bull

October 18, 2018, 05:37:51 pm #198 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:02:43 pm by Pit Bull
Naw man but go back and read what you just wrote, "A quarterback moves to the Tightend spot where he is totally unstoppable regardless of how the ball is thrown and despite the fact the opposing team knows that he is about get passed to there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop this. So my question is, if he is truly a unstoppable force at TE, why in the heck is he wasting his time at QB when Hazen can Post Route him directly to WMS?

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 18, 2018, 03:49:00 pm
YES, he will. im betting you have zero 6'6" 240lb players that run a sub 4.9
We don't BUT that does not translate to you being a match up problem. We have 6-1 265  4.65    You don't have to believe me pick. Ask DA head coach does Earle have anyone that can match up with him. His word should be good with you.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas