• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2A IS THIS THE YEAR OF THE DRAGONS?

Started by Dragonsvoice, September 25, 2018, 07:27:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on October 12, 2018, 11:47:55 pm
Sounds like the Hackett/Hector game was incredible
Was told officials were a little too involved in 1st half but let the boys play in 2nd half! Hate I missed it cuz was told it was definitely a great game to have been at!

alaskanstorm

Congrats to the burg and good luck next week.  It feels a lot better to win one out right then have to share one. 

AR_dawg3

With this being called the teeth of the conference the burg is knocking teeth out left and right!

RATTLER43

Congrats!  Good win.  Good luck the rest of the season.

Dragonsvoice

I don't know what the Chinese calendar says but is THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON'S. one game left have to seal the deal with Hector and we go there. So looking forward to another good game even though the score didn't show it last night was a good game just to many flags on both sides. but dang the Burg looked good once they got going.

SOUTHARK99

So you win the conference and you get 3 seed Mt. Ida in the 2nd round of the playoffs. The 4-2A 2nd seed gets JC in the 2nd round. Doesn't look good for the 4.

Prouddragondad

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on October 27, 2018, 10:59:32 am
So you win the conference and you get 3 seed Mt. Ida in the 2nd round of the playoffs. The 4-2A 2nd seed gets JC in the 2nd round. Doesn't look good for the 4.
Yes not a great draw but Mount Ida is not the team they have been the last 2 yrs and they still got to beat Bearden who gave Gurdon all they wanted in a 10-8 lost.

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Prouddragondad on October 27, 2018, 11:20:44 am
Yes not a great draw but Mount Ida is not the team they have been the last 2 yrs and they still got to beat Bearden who gave Gurdon all they wanted in a 10-8 lost.
well I will say they must have a good defense looking at the scores this year. But been here before that's why we play the game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas