• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monticello@Star City

Started by Dogpound2010, September 18, 2018, 09:47:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogpound2010

September 18, 2018, 09:47:48 pm Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:57:13 pm by Dogpound2010
Why isn't their a subject about it???

bulldoghistorian

bulldoghistorian

Series is tied 3-3
2012, Monti won 28-27
2013, SC won 40-3
2014, SC won 48-23
2015, SC won 49-26
2016, Monti won 17-7
2017, Monti won 25-22

Sports Guru

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 18, 2018, 10:28:00 pm
I got the Dogs in this one
I hope you are right, we're going to have to play better than we played the last 2 weeks!

Dogpound2010

Going to have to start passing a little and not run the same two plays over and over

cuckoobird

Monticello has no offense after their homerun hire. Star city by 2 touchdowns

DeltaBoy

Billie tempo prevails in the conference opener!  billies 21-dogs 14

ROULETTE

KASH dba The Lumberjack

mr.b@sc

The Battle for the number 8 spot..

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Hey Roulette, are the pillows fluffed and have clean cases on them for tonight?
SC will outscore the Billies tonight at home and take the W.

bulldoghistorian

LineStepper

Dogpound2010

Let's get that win Go dogs!!!

bulldoghistorian

bulldoghistorian

BD fan

September 21, 2018, 10:47:52 pm #17 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:52:19 pm by BD fan
Quote "Going to have to start passing a little and not run the same two plays over and over"

We finally completed a pass to one of ours tonite..(non intercepted)  think it was a first.. we can't throw or catch a ball... wish we had one that could but it ain't there so far..But we have been able to grind it down the field.. GO DOGS!!!

southeasthog

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 18, 2018, 10:25:57 pm
Series is tied 3-3
2012, Monti won 28-27
2013, SC won 40-3
2014, SC won 48-23
2015, SC won 49-26
2016, Monti won 17-7
2017, Monti won 25-22

This is incorrect. The first time they played was not in 2012.

ROULETTE

Quote from: southeasthog on September 22, 2018, 07:47:18 am
This is incorrect. The first time they played was not in 2012.

This is the record between the two schools since Monticello joined the 8-4A in 2012.  Not the all time record between the two schools

ROULETTE

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 21, 2018, 11:59:29 am
Hey Roulette, are the pillows fluffed and have clean cases on them for tonight?
SC will outscore the Billies tonight at home and take the W.

I'm an old Star City Bulldog myself.  We always keep the pillows fluffed.

AirWarren

Will the Monticello coach Be coach next year?

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 22, 2018, 04:47:03 pm
This is the record between the two schools since Monticello joined the 8-4A in 2012.  Not the all time record between the two schools
You're correct!

bulldoghistorian

Star City needed a game like this! Gives this team confidence moving forward IMO!! They have potential to win some games, just depends on which team shows up each week!

bulldoghistorian

Another take away:
We did not commit a single turnover against the Billies!!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on September 22, 2018, 06:21:35 pm
Will he want to be here even if he doesn't get sent down the Pashcal Highway?

Thrasher

Quote from: AirWarren on September 22, 2018, 06:21:35 pm

I would be shocked if he is. I hear a lot of negative things. When you think the program couldn't get any worse, it has gone to the dumps. He makes $78,000 and Bo Hembre makes $76,000 plus he is the AD. Something is very wrong with this picture.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Thrasher on September 26, 2018, 10:49:57 am
I would be shocked if he is. I hear a lot of negative things. When you think the program couldn't get any worse, it has gone to the dumps. He makes $78,000 and Bo Hembre makes $76,000 plus he is the AD. Something is very wrong with this picture.

Wow, he left a job in Texas for Monticello and may be out after 1 year? Yeah, something's definitely wrong here.

Lumberjackfan1978

Yeah they better stick to basketball 

Thrasher

September 26, 2018, 07:30:30 pm #29 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:33:46 pm by Thrasher
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 26, 2018, 12:12:17 pm
Wow, he left a job in Texas for Monticello and may be out after 1 year? Yeah, something's definitely wrong here.

He moved to be closer to family...You are right it is definitely wrong that a coach that wins every year at conference and has multiple state titles  and is also the AD gets paid less than someone who teaches NOTHING and half the time shows up for practice makes more than a winning coach when he's about to be 0-10.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Thrasher on September 26, 2018, 07:30:30 pm
He moved to be closer to family...You are right it is definitely wrong that a coach that wins every year at conference and has multiple state titles  and is also the AD gets paid less than someone who teaches NOTHING and half the time shows up for practice makes more than a winning coach when he's about to be 0-10.
He was paid all that money to beat one team. Doesn't look the investment will pay off.

I know for a fact, a lot of the uproar over Coach Davis not letting some of the troublesome kids play. Sometimes making boys be men is better than a W.

Thrasher

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 26, 2018, 09:26:51 pm
He was paid all that money to beat one team. Doesn't look the investment will pay off.

I know for a fact, a lot of the uproar over Coach Davis not letting some of the troublesome kids play. Sometimes making boys be men is better than a W.

You maybe right on that. There is no discipline at all to say the least! Kids missing practice, discipline problems, etc still get time on the field.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Thrasher on September 26, 2018, 07:30:30 pm
Half the time shows up for practice? The coach?

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Oldman on September 27, 2018, 04:17:49 pm
Half the time shows up for practice? The coach?
Really? Seems they have more problems than before.

Big Fan

Lol!  The posters on this thread remind me of the liberal democrats at the Kavanaugh hearing....say it loud enough and often enough will make it true. Smh.

Thrasher

Quote from: Big Fan on September 28, 2018, 06:21:48 pm
Lol!  The posters on this thread remind me of the liberal democrats at the Kavanaugh hearing....say it loud enough and often enough will make it true. Smh.

lol I am definitely a Republican. And I know for a fact on all the things the coach at MHS has done.  I'm not a parent or one of those type of posters.. dude no shows for work quite often. If you guys only knew... :)

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Big Fan on September 28, 2018, 06:21:48 pm
Where I totally agree, liberals have ruined or are trying to ruin everything that make America exceptional, the fact is the Billies numbers are below last years is why we're talking about the coach. I'll be the first to say I don't know a thing about how often he is or isn't at practice.

SUGARTOWN

I have no idea what's going on in Monticello, but the fact remains that they are infinitely worse than they were last year.

Thrasher

October 03, 2018, 12:28:57 pm #38 Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:32:24 pm by Thrasher
Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 03, 2018, 12:02:20 pm
Where I totally agree, liberals have ruined or are trying to ruin everything that make America exceptional, the fact is the Billies numbers are below last years is why we're talking about the coach. I'll be the first to say I don't know a thing about how often he is or isn't at practice.

He has lost 2 or 3 starters just this week.

Dogpound2010

Dogpound2010

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas