• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville vs Bryant

Started by Walter, September 17, 2018, 03:59:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter

Two things. How is the QB for FV doing? He is the heart of their team this year.

The other I did not know until listening to 103.7 this morning. With just a couple of minutes to go FV fumbled the ball and evidently Bryant recovered it. Which I was not aware of. It all happened on the FV side of the field. The refs had a 5 minute conversation and gave the ball to FV because of an inadvertent whistle which gave them a first down. All I can say is we will see FV in the playoffs.

STBruin

Quote from: SardisHog on September 17, 2018, 03:59:08 pm
Two things. How is the QB for FV doing? He is the heart of their team this year.

The other I did not know until listening to 103.7 this morning. With just a couple of minutes to go FV fumbled the ball and evidently Bryant recovered it. Which I was not aware of. It all happened on the FV side of the field. The refs had a 5 minute conversation and gave the ball to FV because of an inadvertent whistle which gave them a first down. All I can say is we will see FV in the playoffs.

saw on another post that the FV QB is out for a couple weeks, but do not know what the prognosis was. Yeah, there was an inadvertent whistle, and it cost Bryant a turnover, but there offense really hadnt had a decent drive after the first 7 minutes of the 2nd half. I went to that game wanting to watch both the QBs and their offenses...and was disappointed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas