• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mansfield @ West Fork

Started by RedTigerFan, September 17, 2018, 03:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedTigerFan

September 17, 2018, 03:02:05 pm Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:32:00 pm by RedTigerFan

SportsManiac

Not sure I'm bought in yet because of who they played so far but would love to see them 5-0 against Charleston, that should be their first true test

RedTigerFan

September 19, 2018, 11:36:18 am #2 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:32:11 pm by RedTigerFan

TRH

These kids are on a mission. They will make short work of West Fork.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: TRH on September 19, 2018, 12:06:57 pm
These kids are on a mission. They will make short work of West Fork.
Don't get too overconfident about early season success. I saw some similar comments about Rose Bud last year after their 4-1 start. The posters got all huffy when I pointed out the combined records of the 4 weak sisters they beat. After that, they got blown out in 5 straight games. We'll know how good they are when they beat one of the better teams in the conference. If that happens.

TheTruth2010

I think Mansfield and Cedarville will be the two teams competing for the final playoff spot in this conference. I'll take Mansfield by 3 scores

TRH

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 20, 2018, 01:28:08 pm
Don't get too overconfident about early season success. I saw some similar comments about Rose Bud last year after their 4-1 start. The posters got all huffy when I pointed out the combined records of the 4 weak sisters they beat. After that, they got blown out in 5 straight games. We'll know how good they are when they beat one of the better teams in the conference. If that happens.

It's not overconfidence, I know anything can happen. Injuries to a team at key positions, with only approximately 28-29 players could change things in a hurry. I just know that these kids have put in the work and I'm glad to see them have some early season success.

Fatfullback

Once again rain in the forecast and the Red Tigers passing game could be affected. Playing on the road as well. The 220 pound Mansfield QB's ability to scramble and make yardage or find open receivers while on rollouts could determine their offensive productivity and success hitting paydirt. With that said:
Mansfield     26
West Fork     12

SportsManiac

I'll take Mansfield 28-18 rain will definitely slow Mansfield  down but they have a couple decent backs they can run with so they should be able to move the ball well down the field still.

RZback

Mansfield, WF is really struggling.  Mansfield32, WF 7.

SportsManiac

Mansfield takes care of business 33-0, now on to Greenland coming off of a big win against Chuck

RedTigerFan

September 22, 2018, 12:10:35 am #11 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:32:30 pm by RedTigerFan

RedTigerFan

September 22, 2018, 03:29:53 pm #12 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 11:32:51 pm by RedTigerFan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas