• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover @ Centerpoint

Started by imtie, September 16, 2018, 03:19:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

imtie

After two weeks of being off we are finally back to playing ball. I don't know much about centerpoint but I feel smackover will have a good game and take it by 3 tds

eldofan

I say more than that . Centerpoint can't match smackover's speed

imtie

very possible, I just know nothing about them

sax2play8

WHITEchicken

It is not in the town of centerpoint for sure. If you are going to the game don't make that mistake. It is actually right outside of Amity.

FoxandHound34

oasistrader

Does Smackover stream away games,or only home games ?

WHITEchicken

imtie

centerpoint is between Amity and Glenwood

Flobbito

oasistrader

WHITEchicken

No problem, just don't want anyone to make the same mistake.

Smackover Fan

Unfortunately for Centerpoint, and I feel like a scumbag for saying this, but Smackover not only has too much to deal with and Greg Turner is approved and back to play, and he's hungry.

CoolBreeze

Proud Buckaroo

WHITEchicken

I tend to agree with you fellas

KOJACK

WHITEchicken

That's it. I never remember the name jus that it is between amity and glenwood.

Lumberjackfan1978

KOJACK

WHITEchicken

Hardest part of this game might be the new coach finding the place.

JeffSavagIV

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 20, 2018, 01:29:18 pm
Good one, Chicken. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...

Jimbo Morphis

Smackover is a lot better than they thought they would be until the Prescott game. Then reality sets in.

JeffSavagIV

Quote from: Oldman on September 20, 2018, 03:27:09 pm
Smackover is a lot better than they thought they would be until the Prescott game. Then reality sets in.
What's the reality? I don't see why they can't go beat Prescott.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: JeffSavagIV on September 20, 2018, 03:48:58 pm
What's the reality? I don't see why they can't go beat Prescott.
You can't see it?

Proud Buckaroo

What's wrong with McGehee? Thought they were going to be good this year?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 20, 2018, 06:52:54 pm
What's wrong with McGehee? Thought they were going to be good this year?
Man I don't know. At times the offense looks like they have never played.

jay nelvin

Smackover @ Prescott will be a good one.  I have seen both in person (Mena @ Prescott and Junction City @ Smackover).  I am a bit biased, but I think Prescott is a tad better, due to their massive lines and overall depth. 

jay nelvin

Quote from: jay nelvin on September 20, 2018, 07:05:50 pm
Smackover @ Prescott will be a good one.  I have seen both in person (Mena @ Prescott and Junction City @ Smackover).  I am a bit biased, but I think Prescott is a tad better, due to their massive lines and overall depth.
Having a 6'7 QB who can run a sub 49 quarter helps too, although Boone is very impressive as well.

Proud Buckaroo

Keep in mind that had our best RB didn't play against JC.

jay nelvin

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 21, 2018, 12:08:34 am
Keep in mind that had our best RB didn't play against JC.
Fully aware.  Safe travel tonight.

AmSycho

When does that game take place? I've got a bye week coming up. May need to make a trip.

WorkOrder

football141414

Quote from: JeffSavagIV on September 20, 2018, 01:31:39 pm
Smackover 56-6
SLeeping on centerpoint, watched them play last week against mt pine.  Mt pine isn't very good but centerpoint has some serious skill at running back and quarterback position.  Smart quick recievers, and will outsmart smackover, and plays much more physical.  Centerpoint 35-27

football141414

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 20, 2018, 01:29:18 pm
I would't be so confident

WHITEchicken

Hahaha. Football141414 nice of you to join the forums and give your centerpoint teammates some hope. Centerpoint might not be around for the second half. Smack by 21+.

football141414

what i wouldn't give to be playing football this friday night.  Been graduated for 6 years, I'd love to suit up against Smackover tonight. Can't even make it to the game.

KOJACK

With Centerpoint's loss to Haskell and only beating Murfreesboro by 2 touchdowns I am concerned for them tonight...

football141414

Centerpoint was up four touchdowns until trash time,and second string gave up two

Smackover Fan

Quote from: football141414 on September 21, 2018, 11:48:41 am
what i wouldn't give to be playing football this friday night.  Been graduated for 6 years, I'd love to suit up against Smackover tonight. Can't even make it to the game.

How do you like your crow served? I try to keep my opinions unbiased and my comments friendly, but I'm feeling cheeky. With a determined and play deprived team, plus Turner being ready to put on a show, I think this game will be over early. Team should be back home by midnight.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Smackover Fan on September 21, 2018, 03:11:37 pm
How do you like your crow served? I try to keep my opinions unbiased and my comments friendly, but I'm feeling cheeky. With a determined and play deprived team, plus Turner being ready to put on a show, I think this game will be over early. Team should be back home by midnight.
Why would h get crow served for saying he'd love to play?

WHITEchicken

Maybe he meant for his comment about centerpoint winning.

Hawgeye

Hawgeye

Hawgeye

The turner kid would never play another down for me if I were coach.

Ejected in 2nd quarter for arguing with refs and throwing helmet in middle of field.

Headhunter15

Hawgeye

He would walk home and pack his things once back to Smackover.

Smackover Fan

Quote from: Hawgeye on September 21, 2018, 08:20:57 pm
The turner kid would never play another down for me if I were coach.

Ejected in 2nd quarter for arguing with refs and throwing helmet in middle of field.

I fully understand his frustration, but I refuse to defend that. I don't think a first sign of it should end his "career" though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas