• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia at Alma

Started by InYoGrill, September 15, 2018, 01:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Okay Dales, post away. How bad you think you gonna beat V? I don't think you guys are as good as you think you are this season.  ;D

We will see this Friday.

Go Eagles!

the voice

Vilonia has historically played Alma tough. Alma will hungry for first win , can the eagles pull off the road win ???

incogneto

I have not seen Alma but they will know how to adjust to the spread looks Langrell will give them unlike Beebe.  This road game will take some fight for Vilonia to win. 

Central AR

This is going to be an interesting matchup. Alma is in desperation mode for a win and their first is going to be either Vilonia or Farmington. I know Vilonia got ran through by LRCA even though they did score a good amount in garbage time, but they were able to move the ball vs that Warriors defense. They just couldn't capitalize in the red zone from either turnovers or penalties. Vilonia has a QB with outstanding pocket presence and underrated mobility but his decision making has to improve moving forward. I think this team will make significant strides week by week with this new system and getting more comfortable. I see Vilonia losing an incredibly close game but I have them finishing 5-5, largely due to an easy schedule from the mid point to the end. It wouldn't surprise me if they beat Alma either!

Vteagle

As I said in an earlier post, this coaching staff has the Eagles headed in the right direction.  Not sure if Vtown wins but they have played an above average schedule to this point and I think it has prepared them nicely for conference. I think this will b a close game and hope the Eagles pull it out!  Go Eagles!!😄

InYoGrill

Good points by all. LRC and Maumelle are two of the better teams in 5A so far so this game should be another solid opponent for the Eagles. V will not face the team speed they faced earlier from anyone else but Morrilton in conference.

Go Postal

Don't be so sure about that IYG.  Harrison has some speedsters too.

Vteagle

TAt is a good point IYG!  Speed is something that cannot b coached and LRCA and Maum.  are polluted with speed!

incogneto

"Polluted with speed" <~~~ stealing that

InYoGrill

WOW!! Alma really has gone into full depression mode this season. Posters either scared or dribbling bballs already.

Vilonia by 17 in the hedges!  ;D ;D ;D

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Vteagle on September 17, 2018, 07:38:52 pm
TAt is a good point IYG!  Speed is something that cannot b coached and LRCA and Maum.  are polluted with speed!

I believe one of our esteemed first ladies said it best:

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

At least I'm pretty sure it should be attributed to her, if we're to believe the Ricky Bobby documentary.

Almahasbeen

We haven't been given much to talk about. I can't give a good prediction, because from what i've seen so far.... well.... I was taught if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.... So I am just keeping my thoughts to myself hahaha vilonia by 3

Airedale90

Alma seems to have issues getting the best people on the field
Last week the defense just got tired because they were on the
Field way too much due to the lack of offense hopefully they
Figure out who needs to be where

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas