• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5

Started by Zebras98, September 15, 2018, 11:43:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeGee

Quote from: Fourthdown on September 19, 2018, 01:31:25 pm
Best thread going this week :D

That's how we roll. Or at least use too. But these softies these days can't handle it. All I  can say is man up. I'm  back!!!!!!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 02:52:13 pm
Oh geez. Can we just pull your man card since you want to be so petty????? So in your words we can't say man or woman?????  Dang, you're thirsty.

and here we go again...

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 05:04:42 pm #52 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:09:22 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 04:44:09 pm
and here we go again...

Again with what might I ask? If you can state your opinion, I can too. But yet you came at me about my opinion. Did I  call you out about yours? No. I made a general statement which just happened to be my opinion.  Why do you feel that only picking my comment to dissect is the only one you have a problem with? Let's get this straight, no matter what I say you are going to blah blah blah about it and keep going right?  Well if you have a problem with opinions, then you need not post yours either. Done with this, snowflake. ❄

Coltfan2005

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 07:17:17 pm #54 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:19:20 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 07:02:33 pm
Snowflake. ::)

Oh, that was my signature because that's what you called me. That was not calling you a snowflake.  It was a joke on your words. Sorry if that confused you.

KOJACK

I think coltfan may have a crush on you Dee... I remember having friend in jr high that would pick on girls as a way to show them they liked them...jmo though of course ;D

DeeGee

Quote from: KOJACK on September 20, 2018, 08:49:14 am
I think coltfan may have a crush on you Dee... I remember having friend in jr high that would pick on girls as a way to show them they liked them...jmo though of course ;D

I'm kind of starting to think so. He is even like this on the 4A board. Should I feel privileged or worried about a stalker??  Lol
He doesn't bother me, I have dealt with bigger and better for years on here.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 20, 2018, 09:25:39 am
I'm kind of starting to think so. He is even like this on the 4A board. Should I feel privileged or worried about a stalker??  Lol
He doesn't bother me, I have dealt with bigger and better for years on here.

of course you have.

DeeGee

September 20, 2018, 12:15:57 pm #58 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 12:19:02 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 20, 2018, 11:51:54 am
of course you have.

Meaning what?  And why not comment back to KOJACK???? Because you only try, yes I said try, to intimidate females? Or are you scared of what he would say. He has known me a long time.
You think  anyone on here gives a darn about your sarcastic comments? No. You make your self look foolish talking to a female like that. Do you have mommy or daddy issues? Is that why you're up in my comments? I have 3 kids, I don't need anymore. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 20, 2018, 12:15:57 pm
Meaning what?  And why not comment back to KOJACK???? Because you only try, yes I said try, to intimidate females? Or are you scared of what he would say. He has known me a long time.
You think  anyone on here gives a darn about your sarcastic comments? No. You make your self look foolish talking to a female like that. Do you have mommy or daddy issues? Is that why you're up in my comments? I have 3 kids, I don't need anymore. 
Get him Dee.

DeeGee

September 20, 2018, 03:34:32 pm #60 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:36:16 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Oldman on September 20, 2018, 03:25:01 pm
Get him Dee.

I am. I want him to stay off my comments but comments on everyone of them even on the 4A board.   Gonna make me go savage!

nastynice

September 20, 2018, 04:07:44 pm #61 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:10:54 pm by nastynice
Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 09:28:34 am
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NVvXVzjgERVwZAkHA

Is this proof enough I'm a female???? What I actually look like when I'm not all sweaty and stuff from a game or practice.

DeeGee

nastynice

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 20, 2018, 04:09:58 pm
Ummm the purpose of this?

Was supposed to be a funny meme that you would like, but I'm a dumba$$ and can't get it to load!

DeeGee

Quote from: nastynice on September 20, 2018, 04:11:53 pm
Was supposed to be a funny meme that you would like, but I'm a dumba$$ and can't get it to load!

Oh ok. Gotcha!  I just after all these years figured out how to post a picture.

gold45

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 08:19:36 am
Yes and yes. 2017 Arkansas wildcats.  National Champs with 13 players. It's a semi pro womans full tackle football league owned by the NFL. I am not playing this year and don't know that I  will go back. I'm  getting too old and my body is worn from playing for 4 years.

That's really cool, Dee!

DeeGee

September 21, 2018, 02:09:59 pm #66 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:11:40 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: gold45 on September 21, 2018, 01:08:03 pm
That’s really cool, Dee!

Thank you very much.  I worked my a** off and had a bad injury in the Championship Game so at this point I'm not going play this year. I'm  40 and my body can only take so many tackles  and I can still tackle the heck out of a receiver. I like playing corner and free safety most. I got hurt bad as RB, spent 5 days in the hospital with a brain bleed. So I don't know if I  will play any more. But we will see when our season comes if I'm up to the challenge again. . We play in the spring and summer. This is our practice season. Our home field is War Memorial. We are the only team in Arkansas so our away games are in like Tulsa, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, and a few places in Texas and Missouri.

ROULETTE

Soooooo with the thumping of Mayflower, where does GR fall in the 3A standings now?

DogCatcher

Bville
Prescott
GR
Smack
Newport

ROULETTE

Booneville
GR
Prescott
Clinton
Smack

Sick Dog

Booneville
Osceola
Clinton
Smackover
GR and Prescott

This is the true top 5. And 5 weeks from now it won't change.

Linebacker

Prescott
Booneville
Smackover
Glen Rose
Osceola
Clinton
Newport

501Arkansas

Quote from: Sick Dog on September 29, 2018, 10:02:01 pm
Booneville
Osceola
Clinton
Smackover
GR and Prescott

I agree

Curleywolf Fan

1.Prescott 2.Booneville 3. Smackover 4.Glen Rose 5.Clinton.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Sick Dog on September 29, 2018, 10:02:01 pm
Booneville
Osceola
Clinton
Smackover
GR and Prescott

I'm not so sure about Osceola. They are 1-2 against good teams and they may not even win their conference.

Leo Marvin

1. Prescott
2. Booneville
3. Osceola
4. Smackover
5. GR

ESPNAnalyst44

September 30, 2018, 02:48:16 pm #76 Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:50:55 pm by ESPNAnalyst44
1. Booneville
2. Prescott
3. Clinton
4. Glen Rose
5. Mayflower

elmerfudd

Suddenly the Prescott posters are out in force!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ESPNAnalyst44 on September 30, 2018, 02:48:16 pm
1. Booneville
2. Prescott
3. Clinton
4. Glen Rose
5. Mayflower
Mayflower?

xadboy

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 21, 2018, 02:09:59 pm
Thank you very much.  I worked my a** off and had a bad injury in the Championship Game so at this point I'm not going play this year. I'm  40 and my body can only take so many tackles  and I can still tackle the heck out of a receiver. I like playing corner and free safety most. I got hurt bad as RB, spent 5 days in the hospital with a brain bleed. So I don't know if I  will play any more. But we will see when our season comes if I'm up to the challenge again. . We play in the spring and summer. This is our practice season. Our home field is War Memorial. We are the only team in Arkansas so our away games are in like Tulsa, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, and a few places in Texas and Missouri.
Just clarify something please. You stated on another thread that you didn't play last year and the wildcats lost in the semi's. Now your saying you played but are not going to play this year because of injury. So when did you play or not?

Robot Chicken

Don't mention Mayflower again. We can't take you serious when you try to put them in the top 5. And Osceola is good. Don't think they aren't. Will win that conference.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Robot Chicken on September 30, 2018, 04:20:03 pm
Don't mention Mayflower again. We can't take you serious when you try to put them in the top 5. And Osceola is good. Don't think they aren't. Will win that conference.
Mayflower fans are as entitled to unrealistic expectations about their team as anyone else. Does having one loss to a strong opponent disqualify a team from the top five? What about two losses?

501Arkansas

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 30, 2018, 01:29:19 pm
I'm not so sure about Osceola. They are 1-2 against good teams and they may not even win their conference.
What makes you think Osceola isn't going to win their confs? Newport won't beat them

DeeGee

Quote from: xadboy on September 30, 2018, 03:51:39 pm
Just clarify something please. You stated on another thread that you didn't play last year and the wildcats lost in the semi's. Now your saying you played but are not going to play this year because of injury. So when did you play or not?

I didn't play last year, meaning this season 2018. Our season is in the fall and ends in the Summer. I probably  could have worded that better. Last time I played was 2017, the year we won the Championship game, I was hurt in the 4th quarter. 
Does that make better sense to you now? 

Hound father

Who's to say Osceola will beat Newport? Last years win? Apparently Newport May have stepped it up done avenged one of those loses it will come down to who is playing better at the time. That should be two teams that should be unbeaten and only one will walk out with that still intact, that is what should be but it is high school players that we all hope will stay healthy and make smart decisions to stay out of trouble by then as well.

ESPNAnalyst44

Quote from: Oldman on September 30, 2018, 03:27:10 pm
Mayflower?
Mayflower had an awful last performance, but I think they will bounce back building through the rest of the season. Glen Rose brought out their weaknesses now they can fix them.

ESPNAnalyst44

Don't see anyone roasting when Smackover is top 5 Mayflower would stomp Smackover teeth in. I'm not even a Mayfower poster.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ESPNAnalyst44 on September 30, 2018, 07:00:14 pm
Don't see anyone roasting when Smackover is top 5 Mayflower would stomp Smackover teeth in. I'm not even a Mayfower poster.
The reason Smackover is being mentioned is because those people are Smackover posters.

jay nelvin

I really don't think they would.

Proud Buckaroo

They thought they would do the same thing to Glen Rose.

FYI. Smackover was told last year they couldn't stick with mayflower. They went score for score with them until the end. This years team is much better than last year. 😏😏

ROULETTE

Why is Osceola in so many top 5's? I believe they are a solid football team and an easy top 10..  but where's the backing for a top 5?

Sick Dog

Quote from: jay nelvin on September 30, 2018, 07:17:34 pm
I really don't think they would.

Smackover would mercy rule Mayflower!!! They are a top 5 team. regardless if they beat Prescott or not Friday night.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Sick Dog on September 30, 2018, 08:03:17 pm
Smackover would mercy rule Mayflower!!! They are a top 5 team. regardless if they beat Prescott or not Friday night.
How many 3A teams around the state have you seen play this year?

mossflyer

The over under is 4.

ROULETTE

Smackover would not mercy rule mayflower.  That's laughable

jay nelvin

Pretty sure you misread my post.

xadboy

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 30, 2018, 06:10:15 pm
I didn't play last year, meaning this season 2018. Our season is in the fall and ends in the Summer. I probably  could have worded that better. Last time I played was 2017, the year we won the Championship game, I was hurt in the 4th quarter. 
Does that make better sense to you now?
Makes more sense now.

DeeGee

sprained ankle

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 30, 2018, 07:54:43 pm
Why is Osceola in so many top 5's? I believe they are a solid football team and an easy top 10..  but where's the backing for a top 5?
Because they don't play good football in NE Arkansas. Last year 3-3a had 2 teams in the semifinals and one won the whole thing. Had a 5 seed from 3-3a knock off the all mighty GR in the first round. They do play football in NE Arkansas. We'll be back this year.

501Arkansas

Quote from: sprained ankle on October 01, 2018, 05:02:48 am
Because they don't play good football in NE Arkansas. Last year 3-3a had 2 teams in the semifinals and one won the whole thing. Had a 5 seed from 3-3a knock off the all mighty GR in the first round. They do play football in NE Arkansas. We'll be back this year.
🤫sprained ankle don't tell them that. I guess they forgot about last season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas