• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FCF Charleston vs. Ozark (@Charleston)

Started by FBGFDRUM, September 14, 2018, 10:28:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FBGFDRUM

CapnObvious

Gonna be a shootout but I like chuck by a TD

KOJACK

knownothingboutfallball

Da Truff

both of these teams should make a decent if not long run into the playoffs,  I think Ozark will win by 1 TD.

DnA Prostaff

nastynice

My man #45 will run the winning TD in with 4 seconds to go.  Chuck in a shoot out 42-41.  Good luck Hunter!

GBattack

I like the way you think Nasty!! Go #45!! Go Tigers!!

knownothingboutfallball

Eaglehawk535

Ozark May have shot the gun off too early....

ChucktownTiger

2010Tigerhaz-been

CapnObvious

I've been going to Chuck games for 20 + years and thats the best finish I've ever seen !

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on September 14, 2018, 04:12:23 pm
My man #45 will run the winning TD in with 4 seconds to go.  Chuck in a shoot out 42-41.  Good luck Hunter!

Literally 4 seconds on the clock when they ran their last play....amazing finish!! Go Tigers!!

snoopy22

xadboy

What a ending! To bad channel 5 didn't stay until the end to see that. Way to go Ctown!

Lizard47

Congrats Chucktown from the Lizard Nation. Champions find a way to win. Good luck in the 3A, hope y'all do well. The multi-lateral miracle was awesome!

CoolBreeze

Amazing come-from-behind win. Congrats to the Tigers.

BarclayAlmanac

For history's sake, here is Walter Woodie's stats and summary to the game including the final play:

CHARLESTON 20, OZARK 19
[/size]Ozark 0 13 6 0 — 19
[/size]Charleston 0 14 0 6 — 20
[/size]Second Quarter
[/size]CHARL – Turner 63 pass from Caudle (Taggart kick), 11:50.
[/size]OZARK – Burns 51 pass from Dietz (Timmerman kick), 9:23.
[/size]CHARL – Scott 79 kickoff return (Taggart kick), 9:11.
[/size]OZARK – Burns 90 pass from Dietz (kick blocked), 7:00.
[/size]Third Quarter
[/size]OZARK – Sanders 43 run (run failed), 7:26.
[/size]Fourth Quarter
[/size]CHARL – Fisher 38 pass from Caudle (no PAT attempted), :00.
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]TEAM STATISTICS
[/size]OZARK CHARL
[/size]First Downs 17 13
[/size]Rushes-yards 41-214 14-7
[/size]Passing yards 189 272
[/size]Comp-Att-Int 10-19-0 22-41-0
[/size]Punts 3-44 5-29
[/size]Fumbles-lost 1-1 0-0
[/size]Penalties-yards 2-12 1-16
[/size]
[/size]INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS
[/size]RUSHING: Ozark — T. Sanders 23-170, Satterfield 5-31, McClure 1-6, Dietz 11-5, Foster 1-2. Charleston — Caudle 11-5, Scott 1-2, Kengla 2-0.
[/size]PASSING: Ozark — Dietz 10-19-0-189. Charleston — Caudle 22-40-0-272, Ross 0-1-0-0.
[/size]RECEIVING: Ozark — Foster 3-36, Satterfield 3-18, Burns 2-141, H. Sanders 2-4. Charleston — Kengla 7-40, Keener 5-104, Nason 5-41, Benge 2-4, Turner 1-63, Ross 1-16, Fisher 1-8, Scott 0-5, Caudle 0-(-2).
[/size]MISSED FIELD GOAL: Ozark — Timmerman, 25. Charleston — Taggart, 53.
[/size]
[/size]Note – On the game-winning touchdown, there were four laterals on the play. Any player that caught a lateral receives yardage but no actual catch. On the play, Keener had a catch and 29 yards, Scott had 5 receving yards, Caudle had -2 receving yards and Fisher had 6 receiving yards and a touchdown.
[/size]
[/size]The game's final play breaks down like this:
[/size]Charleston had a fourth-and-4 at the Ozark 38. Caudle passes to Keener, who laterals to Scott at the Ozark 30 (Keener catch and 8 receiving yards). Scott advances ball, then laterals to Caudle at the Ozark 25 (Scott 5 receiving yards). Caudle laterals from right sideline to left hash to Keener at the Ozark 27 (Caudle -2 receiving yards). Keener advances ball and laterals to Fisher at the Ozark 6 (Keener additional 21 receiving yards, 1 catch 29 total yards total on the play). Fisher scores the touchdown at :00 (6 receiving yards, a touchdown reception). Caudle is credited with a completion for 38 yards and a touchdown pass.

RDP96

You people are blind if you think the play was not a forward pass.  Watch the video in slow motion and you see the ball is in the air before the 7 yard line and he catches it at the 6.  By rule that is a forward pass.

Lineman

Quote from: RDP96 on September 20, 2018, 11:25:40 pm
You people are blind if you think the play was not a forward pass.  Watch the video in slow motion and you see the ball is in the air before the 7 yard line and he catches it at the 6.  By rule that is a forward pass.
Get over it

RDP96

Get over what?  The fact that you really by rule did not win?  Since they game was probably played at Charleston, I would figure that the refs would come in to play when it come down to it.

unleasheddad

The play was legit and the Tigers won, final answer. Boo hoo you lose

RDP96

For the record I could give two craps about the chuck town cheaters.  I'm just tired of hearing how great of a play it was to win the game when it should not have counted. 

beach bum

Quote from: RDP96 on September 21, 2018, 10:15:11 pm
For the record I could give two craps about the chuck town cheaters.  I'm just tired of hearing how great of a play it was to win the game when it should not have counted.

Well they lost to Greenland tonight in debatably the most shocking result of the season so far in the entire state if that makes you any happier.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas