• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett at McGehee

Started by Sports Guru, September 08, 2018, 01:10:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

September 08, 2018, 01:10:35 am Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:50:02 pm by Crossett Eagle
Crossett game was cancelled due to weather unfortunately. McGehee was beat 30-6 by Dumas. I could see this being a close game till the 3rd or 4th quarter and then the owls kinda pull away late due to our struggling offense. I expect a close one.

McGehee by 8

Thrasher

Go to bed. No one cares to be honest.

Sports Guru

September 08, 2018, 02:10:44 am #2 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:13:49 am by Crossett Eagle
Quote from: Thrasher on September 08, 2018, 02:09:07 am
Go to bed. No one cares to be honest.

Honestly you must care if you commented but your opinion doesn't really matter to me.

Thrasher

Because it's so easy to get on this site and trash talk..and noone knows who you are. BIG dogs trash texting.

Thrasher

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 08, 2018, 02:10:44 am
Honestly you must care if you commented but your opinion doesn't really matter to me.

Awesome😵😳😯😎🤓🤗😇😀😅😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

Sports Guru

September 08, 2018, 02:25:33 am #5 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:29:21 am by Crossett Eagle
Quote from: Thrasher on September 08, 2018, 02:18:54 am
Because it's so easy to get on this site and trash talk..and noone knows who you are. BIG dogs trash texting.

Who is trash talking. You need to go mind your business and support your team.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Thrasher on September 08, 2018, 02:18:54 am
Keep on and see how easy it is.

Jimbo Morphis

McGehee has to get back to basics before they beat anyone. We have a lot to fix in a short time.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Oldman on September 08, 2018, 09:37:08 am
McGehee has to get back to basics before they beat anyone. We have a lot to fix in a short time.
Gonna be a nail bitter. I don't know how our offense looked after week 1 due to our cancelled game last night but if its anything like the Magnolia game we will struggle a bit. It'll be a good defensive game at least.

Hope we get to play this week lol

ea cat

Owls need to fix that turnover bug. Take the Owls in this one by 6.

Eaglemaniac

All I know is Hoots better have plenty to eat Friday  when I get there!

Sports Guru

September 09, 2018, 12:01:08 am #11 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:06:57 am by Crossett Eagle
Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 08, 2018, 11:58:02 pm
All I know is Hoots better have plenty to eat Friday  when I get there!
Hey what is Hoots is that like BBQ, and Burgers and stuff or buffett? I'm looking for a good place to eat after the game.

ea cat

BBQ, Steaks, Fish, Burgers and more. Best place to eat in McGehee.

DeltaBoy

I think Mcgehee will be fine.  Coach Amerson our DC had our kids ready on defense.

bbolin4

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 09, 2018, 12:01:08 am
Hey what is Hoots is that like BBQ, and Burgers and stuff or buffett? I'm looking for a good place to eat after the game.

You have to eat at Hoots!! It's Great!!!

Sports Guru

Quote from: bbolin4 on September 10, 2018, 08:53:20 pm
You have to eat at Hoots!! It's Great!!!
Sounds good I may try it!!

Sports Guru

Eagle fans be safe if your headed over to McGehee today. Hoping for a good game with no injuries. Crossett needs to prove their self and win this game tonight.

Sports Guru

Crossett had the chance to win this one. Tough loss Good job to the Owls.

McGehee 8 Crossett 6

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 14, 2018, 09:46:41 pm
Crossett had the chance to win this one. Tough loss Good job to the Owls.

McGehee 8 Crossett 6

Pitiful just plain pitiful!!

Jimbo Morphis

Eaglemaniac

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 14, 2018, 10:37:17 pm
Both teams are in for a long season.
Mcgehee had several on the bench tonight. They have a lot to figure out. Got most of the semi final team back from last year but you can't tell it right now.

Sports Guru

Alot of fumbles on both sides, penalties. I believe Crossett could have attempted a couple field goals in the 1st half when we were near the redzone. McGehee defense was just ready for us and we could not run it in or even get a pass for TD, but we took chances and turned it over on downs. Good luck on the rest of the season Owls and Oldman.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 15, 2018, 01:17:13 am
Alot of fumbles on both sides, penalties. I believe Crossett could have attempted a couple field goals in the 1st half when we were near the redzone. McGehee defense was just ready for us and we could not run it in or even get a pass for TD, but we took chances and turned it over on downs. Good luck on the rest of the season Owls and Oldman.
Thanks you too

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas