• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PB vs Cabot

Started by zebradynasty, August 31, 2018, 08:36:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

August 31, 2018, 08:36:02 am Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:57:10 am by zebradynasty
Not much on this game. PB is picked by many to be #1 team ( I don't agree with that) playing against what should be a fired up Cabot team. For whatever reason they have had our number lately. If PB would come out and use their explosiveness a get on top early it would make Cabot be something its not, a passing come from behind team. In the end I think our OL is little too young to take this one (I admit I've only seen parts of practice so...) I think this year team will be like last year start out average and build until they are solid. I think Cabot's blocking scheme will be give our DL problems because of our youth. This might be a high scoring game. If PB can get by Cabot tonight they may be ahead of where I expect them to be and would go a long way in convincing me of their high ranking. We have some solid players returning but some holes to fill also.

Lions84

Read Coach Malham is retiring at the end of the year so Cabot going to ready to rumble.

BullDogFan72

I have a lot of respect for Pine Bluff.  They always try to schedule tough non-con opponents.  Coach Bolding knows as Coach Jones does that playing 7A teams in your non-con is good for competitiveness and good tests early on in the season.  Good luck to Pine Bluff I know they will be standing at the end with Greenwood to go at it again at War Memorial.

InYoGrill

This should be a really entertaining game regardless of Cabot's dead T. PB brings the "swag" into the low key town of Cabot. Love watching PB's band and cheer. Fantastic entertainment!

Lanny

I like Pine Bluff in tonight's game

thebigshot

Rumble quick into office season because that Wing T offense he has doesn't work in 7A. AIR IT OUT if he wants to win !!!! Cabot could very well win the conference if they would spread that field around and play sand lot football.

zebrafan

Not sure how this one will turn out...still question marks for me on this Zebra team...but we should get rolling as the season builds.

Bigfootdogfan

Does PB or Cabot have live stream for this game?

Absolut

Be interesting to see where pine bluff goes from here after a good beat down by cabot 35-14.  They really looked inexperienced on defense and they offense didn't look good at all. 

Maynard G Krebs

Coach is getting closer to #300

zebrafan

Quote from: Absolut on August 31, 2018, 09:19:50 pm
Be interesting to see where pine bluff goes from here after a good beat down by cabot 35-14.  They really looked inexperienced on defense and they offense didn't look good at all. 
Defense has some new faces on it, offense will come around...we will get a nice tune up game next week so that's good.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Dang wish I had been close by or I would have paid to see this one in person.  Two great programs with tradition and total opposite philosophies. Looks like Cabot is tough this year.  They ride down 167 next week to seek revenge on my Eldo Cats. I just hope we can keep it close.  If we do, that will answer some questions about Eldo's talent level this year. 

Mr_Deb

September 01, 2018, 10:40:15 am #12 Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:41:50 am by Mr_Deb
Pine Bluff what happened to y'all man... got dog, I guess we'll break out the wingT against y'all this fall  :D

zebrafan

Quote from: Mr_Deb on September 01, 2018, 10:40:15 am
Pine Bluff what happened to y'all man... got dog, I guess we'll break out the wingT against y'all this fall  :D

Lol might work well 😂 but we still have y'alls number! Gonna be a great game later in the year!

Lumberjackfan1978

Guess the Dead T still wins games for Malham

Beaver Fever

I love when people that know so much about football talk trash about Cabot's wing t. If the really knew anything about football it's pretty obvious they run the dead t, big difference.

Mr_Deb

Quote from: zebrafan on September 01, 2018, 10:56:37 am
Lol might work well 😂 but we still have y'alls number! Gonna be a great game later in the year!

True, y'all surely do! We're gonna try to change that this season, here's to an injury free night for the both of us  ;)

zebrafan

Quote from: Mr_Deb on September 07, 2018, 01:21:24 pm
True, y'all surely do! We're gonna try to change that this season, here's to an injury free night for the both of us  ;)
Saw what y'all got this year😳 gonna be a dandy!! Thanks safe travels as well!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas