• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado vs Conway ** Cats

Started by Wildcat_Booster, August 24, 2018, 04:44:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat_Booster

EL Dorado wins it's first game with Alex Hicks leading the team to 35-14!! 1st game to the Rock

IAFLAR7

BullDogFan72

francocat

The Future

Lanny

Brian G

ElDO inside 20 final min.  34-38 COnway

Brian G

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Eldo Cats surprised me last night.  Need to work on some holes on defense but I liked the fight.  They stuck in there and battled with a much bigger and extremely physical Conway team.  Offense looked pretty good for first game.  Jury still out on that. 

francocat

Very entertaining game. I would disagree on the "much bigger" Conway team, I saw El Dorado as the bigger team. Both teams played very physically. Turnovers & a horrible start from Conway QB limited Conway, but make no mistake, El Dorado came to win. Important win for Conway.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Franco, I was going by the size of Conway's offensive line. They were bigger overall than our defensive line and dominated them most of the night.  Yes it did look like the Conway QB had a very off night throwing the ball in the first half.  Looked like Conway ran 4 base plays and ELD couldn't stop them.

francocat

Purple Cat you may be right on Conway O line size advantage. Overall may be close in size. I'll say this, anyone in 6A that thinks El Dorado is down & rebuilding better buckle up. And, if Conway has the same OC next year, you'll see the same 4 base plays  ;). Good luck to y'all this year.

bleudog

August 31, 2018, 08:04:06 pm #12 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:48:49 pm by bleudog

bleudog

September 01, 2018, 08:02:13 am #14 Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:08:46 am by bleudog
Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on September 01, 2018, 12:04:31 am
What's up Bleu? Cat got your tongue?

Well, actually, I was at the El Deaux and Camden-Fairview game and thought I'd post the score.  This thread was near the top of the 6A board and I assumed it would be for the current week game.  Then I realized that no E D fan had cared enough to start a game week C F thread so I blanked my post out.

But if you'd rather I "fill in the blank," here ya go with something more appropriate for this thread.   ;D

CLICK HERE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas