• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Off-season programs

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, March 20, 2018, 08:36:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

Who out there has the best off-season program? And what are their tricks of the trade? Some coaches seem so much better at their kids improving one year to the next. Why is that? Heck, some of em must have great weight programs...players look completely different one year to the next if ya know what I mean.
So who's getting move ins?
Move outs?
Who's got some work horses who are going to make big leaps and be game changers next year??

SackAttack

Here in WS the secret is in the Sauce! Boss Sauce on everything! Maximized gains are extraproportionated and large too! We have huge gains in upper and lower body girth and breadth getting low and wide!! Hope I don't get debriefed for sharing the secret!!

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on March 20, 2018, 08:59:10 pm
Here in WS the secret is in the Sauce! Boss Sauce on everything! Maximized gains are extraproportionated and large too! We have huge gains in upper and lower body girth and breadth getting low and wide!! Hope I don't get debriefed for sharing the secret!!
West Side needs to eat a lot of it...

Backboard Shattered

March 21, 2018, 09:59:46 am #3 Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:01:33 am by Backboard Shattered
Quote from: thebigman3 on March 20, 2018, 11:56:00 pm
Did Guay Jr Boys play WSGF Jr Boys this year?! 🤣 Just wondering I can't remember.  Sack is right we gonna be alright

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 20, 2018, 11:56:00 pm
Guy gonna need a 55 gallon drum unless Teas opens up that taxi service cause he can't coach a lick and gonna need some more jammas and slammas!

thebigman3

Hutchcraft is having open gym every night at 6:30. Come play Sack Attack and Backboard and see if you can compete with the greatest 60+ year old basketball in the world.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 21, 2018, 07:10:00 pm
Hutchcraft is having open gym every night at 6:30. Come play Sack Attack and Backboard and see if you can compete with the greatest 60+ year old basketball in the world.
Little known fact— Hutch told me to never come back to TBird gym! Showed up one night several years ago and wore their butts out and he called me aside and said I talked too much trash and was a ball hog! I just shrugged and said cool!! He didn't want no more and that's a fact believe what you want

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on March 21, 2018, 08:12:59 pm
Little known fact— Hutch told me to never come back to TBird gym! Showed up one night several years ago and wore their butts out and he called me aside and said I talked too much trash and was a ball hog! I just shrugged and said cool!! He didn't want no more and that's a fact believe what you want
I was there the night your talking about.. when he said "get outta here little dude" he wasn't talking to you he was talking to the ball you just shot that he sent through the stands.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 21, 2018, 08:26:58 pm
I was there the night your talking about.. when he said "get outta here little dude" he wasn't talking to you he was talking to the ball you just shot that he sent through the stands.
Yeah you the one no one would pick up  ;D ;D ;D! It's all right man every gym has a guy like you! Everybody likes you but nobody wants you on their team! It's okay I realize somebody has to blow Hutch's horn! Designated hornblower if you know what I mean

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: SackAttack on March 21, 2018, 09:13:52 pm
Yeah you the one no one would pick up  ;D ;D ;D! It's all right man every gym has a guy like you! Everybody likes you but nobody wants you on their team! It's okay I realize somebody has to blow Hutch's horn! Designated hornblower if you know what I mean
Lol!  Blowing his horn 😂😂😂

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on March 21, 2018, 09:13:52 pm
Soooo are y'all not coming?

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 22, 2018, 12:02:56 pm
Soooo are y'all not coming?
If you are blowing horns I might be there.  Lol! 

Rallyround

I'd pay $83 to see you 3 play any 3 on guys junior or senior high teams

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: Rallyround on March 22, 2018, 11:44:20 pm
I'd pay $83 to see you 3 play any 3 on guys junior or senior high teams
Thats a true fan!  I've played for more I've played for less!  If I can watch horns getting  blowed by big boy I might come out of retirement once again

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 23, 2018, 05:10:29 am
Thats a true fan!  I've played for more I've played for less!  If I can watch horns getting  blowed by big boy I might come out of retirement once again
No you won't.. your too scared to play The Godfather in Denim. He's not even gonna lace up his Jordans against you he's just gonna wear his New Balance.

Backboard Shattered

March 23, 2018, 09:17:20 am #15 Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 10:00:55 am by Backboard Shattered
Quote from: thebigman3 on March 23, 2018, 07:51:51 am
No you won't.. your too scared to play The Godfather in Denim. He's not even gonna lace up his Jordans against you he's just gonna wear his New Balance.
are you still blowing his horn?  I could barely understand you must be hard typing and blowing

Backboard Shattered

Rumwhore has it Hutch going into School Board business next.  Conqueered high school basketball now time to conqueer other things!  Bigman prob still be blowing that horn anyone else heard about Hutch getting on school board at Guay?

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 23, 2018, 09:17:20 am
are you still blowing his horn?  I could barely understand you must be hard typing and blowing
nah. Just bragging on one of the greats. I don't brag on amateurs like Coach Brady.

Backboard Shattered

Not really blowing his horn but still blowing if you know what I mean!  BigBoy3 I bet you ain't hungry

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 23, 2018, 04:33:07 pm
Not really blowing his horn but still blowing if you know what I mean!  BigBoy3 I bet you ain't hungry
How old are you again?.. and talking like this? Just asking for a friend.

Backboard Shattered

54 who is your friend?  If it's a she I might be interested but im not like you

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 23, 2018, 07:42:03 pm
54 who is your friend?  If it's a she I might be interested but im not like you
I ain't Wyatt. But if you really are from 83 get yo mind outta the gutter. You must be what 52+ Year's old? And you on here talking abt stuff like that. Get on lil boy.

Backboard Shattered

54 as i said before that she the first 2 numbers I put. The  5 and that 4 is my age fifty four

bigballerbrand1200

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 23, 2018, 08:25:13 pm
54 as i said before that she the first 2 numbers I put. The  5 and that 4 is my age fifty four
I smash grannies

Backboard Shattered

Is it true Hutch is going for school board in Guy?  That is an off season move

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas