• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

big ole pile of eagle crap

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, January 10, 2018, 11:46:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

recently drove through westside this past week had to swerve when I seen daddy eagle taking a big crap right down the road from the sonic. won't be back there for a while

PeedeecreekBoy99

on another hand its good to be back boys

PeedeecreekBoy99

I was pretty sure I seen youns down there but all you westside people look about the same

breezy b

shoulds of hit em no use for those eaglesss

breezy b

Donts acts like you're offended, it ain't my faults you're almost extinct because y'all are garbage and WSGF is a craps hole

Lavar ball 45

January 10, 2018, 07:28:08 pm #5 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:44:29 pm by Lavar ball 45
The jr girls at rshs are actually one of the top teams this year in the conference.

breezy b

Lavar ball 45

January 10, 2018, 07:40:18 pm #7 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:41:32 pm by Lavar ball 45
the rural special senior girls will only lose 1 player and keep their 2 center pieces. Maddison and Olivia, who are both all conference players, while kocher is possibly all state. They're gaining 2 ninth graders also who have potential to be stars. Linville is already all conference, and sutterfields a pretty good player. So they'll be a team to watch for again next year too.

breezy b

Goods job lavar....RS IS CERTIFIED WOTH BBB(big baller brand)

breezy b

Daddy's eagle are you mad Bc your son got his spot taken? I heard the eagles don't have athletic jeans....don't need to research that, just look at yalls teams and it's scientifically proven.

breezy b

Making fun of my spelling? I can't help that you can't read you couch potato. Go read the dollar bills they hand you at the strip club for practice

Lavar ball 45

January 10, 2018, 08:07:01 pm #11 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:42:57 pm by Lavar ball 45
Actually daddy eagle the all state player on rshs senior girls is actually 5'3" and dropped almost 30 last time she played against west side.

Rebelgoat34

January 10, 2018, 08:11:20 pm #12 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:43:14 pm by Rebelgoat34
Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 07:54:53 pm
What do you have to do to have a athletic pare of pants? I beleave it's spelt geans! u jack wagon
it's actually spelled genes man

breezy b

It's okay we know you aren't worthy to do that

PeedeecreekBoy99

if you open the lid of a garbage can three times then daddy eagle will appear

breezy b

I knew i saw something in my garbage can when i was taking the trash out last night, i thought it was a coon but after noticing my little sisters wig for her barbie dolls were gone i knew it had to be daddys eagle, trying to get the mullet rockin that way his wife would pay more attention......maybe the mullet will helps the eagles win but thatll have to be one magical mullet.

teamworkwins

January 11, 2018, 09:14:21 am #16 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:22:33 am by teamworkwins
Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 07:48:57 pm
I spotted too major probs with that posts. 1) you're all state player is 4ft flat and sucks. 2) never been a surfterfield that could hold a flame to a WS player. That's what that boy..,,,, oh what's his name cleaton???? Moved to GF. And my gosh we got frickin worse once he got their. Hopefully the other surfterfields stray away from WS. I pray this every nite.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that God, in his graciousness, is going to answer this prayer for you.

breezy b

I agree, The junior girls  are gonna win district and they are gonna stay together and be tough to beat here soon.

RebelRouser19

Quote from: breezy b on January 11, 2018, 09:33:29 am
I agree, The junior girls  are gonna win district and they are gonna stay together and be tough to beat here soon.
Linville girl is really impressive

teamworkwins

RebelRouser19

teamworkwins

Quote from: RebelRouser19 on January 11, 2018, 10:52:09 am
#3. Point guard
I heard a rumor, and I'm thinking it surely must not be true, that one of those jr girls from RS scored 34 pts against Greers Ferry in the GFLC at Mt. Vernon. I guess that was probably the Linville girl? IF that's even true..

Mr. Pappagiorgio

She is by far their best player. Couple others are slightly above average, #3 has to carry them on nights when they play good competition though. The 8th grader probably their second best.

teamworkwins

There is one thing I know for sure. This thread lives up to its name.

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: Mr. Pappagiorgio on January 11, 2018, 11:03:00 am
She is by far their best player. Couple others are slightly above average, #3 has to carry them on nights when they play good competition though. The 8th grader probably their second best.
I believe she is Sam Linville's daughter and he is the Larry Bird of Rural Special.

breezy b

oh daddys eagle that was a great story

teamworkwins

That was a great story, especially since Bozo was the girls coach when Cleaton played, and Benny Brown was actually the boys coach. But I bow down to the infinite knowledge of the great daddy eagle. Every post he makes proves his wisdom, from the spelling to the quality of the content. I am actually an Eagles fan myself, so I do know a little bit about them and I remember the Surfcerfield boy.

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on January 10, 2018, 10:55:41 pm
if you open the lid of a garbage can three times then daddy eagle will appear
go kys

thebigman3

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on January 11, 2018, 10:47:01 pm
go kys
Why say sum like that knowing they about to come on here and lock this now.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: teamworkwins on January 11, 2018, 12:00:17 pm
There is one thing I know for sure. This thread lives up to its name.
funny coming from a water boy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas