• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm back

Started by JimmyChitwood, January 10, 2018, 08:23:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyChitwood

January 10, 2018, 08:23:39 am Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:00:52 am by JimmyChitwood
I'm finally back fearless. I've been away because coach Dale has had me tirelessly working on fundamentals and defense. This ball nowadays has no fundamentals no good shooting form. HICKORY!

BannerMountainMan

Shirley definitely needs some of those fundamentals! Bring em on over here Jimmy!!

JimmyChitwood

January 10, 2018, 10:25:40 am #2 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:27:23 am by JimmyChitwood
Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 09:40:51 am
And really that post just pist me off. Guess u where trying to be funny
Daddy buzzard, why don't you go watch some Randon Carlton highlights. It will make you less irritable.

JimmyChitwood

Yeah the log woods are too muddy to work today you must not have much to do over at the Sportsman's Lodge.

JimmyChitwood

If I'm such a sissy why am I out working in a trackhoe?

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 11:12:20 am
Sissys do work in a trackhoe. Hard A's work on them.
It takes more intellect and hand-eye coordination to operate a trackhoe where a chainsaw can be run by any mindless person with a west side eddication.

PeedeecreekBoy99

well hello there boys the peedecreek boy is back . I know eagle daddy missed me

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on January 10, 2018, 11:35:51 am
well hello there boys the peedecreek boy is back . I know eagle daddy missed me
Good to see you pee dee! Glad to have another VBC poster on here to even out the cleburne county dimwittedness. Stone county can't help theirs its due to a lack of funds.

JimmyChitwood

On that subject, where is the mother of the eagles? Team meetings perhaps? Leaf-blowing and tree trimming with Richey? Or just on a long smoke break??

JimmyChitwood

I know why we haven't heard from eagle girl! Her team is sub par! Richey is too busy trying to look like a walmart executive that he forgot the fundamentals! Come on out eagle woman! Fly on into Van Buren County and hear from the shooter Jimmy C.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 10, 2018, 03:18:26 pm
I know why we haven't heard from eagle girl! Her team is sub par! Richey is too busy trying to look like a walmart executive that he forgot the fundamentals! Come on out eagle woman! Fly on into Van Buren County and hear from the shooter Jimmy C.
+1

Neckred

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 10:54:26 am
Grate idea. Probly will do that later today. Thanks!
Why don't u and Banner mountain boy go and jump in a whole
Very nice spelling here.....

Central Ark

Quote from: Neckred on January 12, 2018, 10:01:35 am
Very nice spelling here.....
You must be new. Correctly spelled words are less common than incorrect ones

JimmyChitwood

January 12, 2018, 08:10:12 pm #13 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 08:16:31 pm by JimmyChitwood
Eagle boy, I'm sorry you only have a west side education. I can't totally blame you for your ignorance. But you are an imbecile. You know as much about basketball as an oak tree. You can't spell a three letter word correctly. It makes me sick at my stomach to read your posts. Please stop giving me such a headache. Gosh you're an idiot. I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your mom. And spell some words right.

SackAttack

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 12, 2018, 08:10:12 pm
Eagle boy, I'm sorry you only have a west side education. I can't totally blame you for your ignorance. But you are an imbecile. You know as much about basketball as an oak tree. You can't spell a three letter word correctly. It makes me sick at my stomach to read your posts. Please stop giving me such a headache. Gosh you're an idiot. I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your mom. And spell some words right.
Hey! hey ! leave oak trees out of it Shirley boy cause you know theres one over there on the highway coming in thats days are numbered. me and Ernest T are cuttin that sucker down soon

JimmyChitwood

I ain't no shirley boy. I'm a South Side Bee Branch boy but have a lot of friends and family at shirley. And South Side is so bad I can't argue for them.

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on January 12, 2018, 10:50:53 pm
Hey! hey ! leave oak trees out of it Shirley boy cause you know theres one over there on the highway coming in thats days are numbered. me and Ernest T are cuttin that sucker down soon
don't talk abt it be abt it.

Backboard Shattered

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 12, 2018, 06:07:57 pm
They wouldn't tell me what C stood for. I don't know why
we all know you know what the c stands for, probably something you think about a lot

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 12, 2018, 08:10:12 pm
now jimmy that Is funny right there, sorry I aint been on here in a day or too but +1 on your post. I just got back to Van burn county had to haul a load of chickens aint had internet access lately.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 13, 2018, 08:48:13 pm
Dang right sack. I nearly hit that tree every time  I have to dreadedly go to Shi town. And no, not it's not pranounced shy-town.  That frickin tree could put food on my table soon. Thank about that Jimmy chitonmywood. You're gonna by my food for me. Me and a couple of my boys will come get it soon.
shut up daddy eagle the only food thats gonna be on your table is an expired can of 99 cent tuna and a half eaten bag of Dorito chips. also instead of worrying about that tree you might want to patch up the holes in the roof of your trailer home, supposed to snow gon be awful cold

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 14, 2018, 05:53:49 pm
You and Jimmy must be luvers
no eagle fella you just know what I said is true. did you get done patching the holes in your roof?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas