• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The machine that is Mt Ida Lions basketball

Started by jsw6f0, December 29, 2017, 04:52:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jsw6f0

Central Ark

Welcome to the 1a basketball board. You'll fit in well

BannerChaser95

HorseFeathers

jsw6f0

0 to 0 right now. That is as close as Caddo will be all night.

attaboy

jsw6f0

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 29, 2017, 07:07:16 pm
21 to 4 minute left in 1st
how did Caddo get 2 safeties? Cause I know Mt ida can score Tds fast

jsw6f0

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 29, 2017, 07:16:56 pm
how did Caddo get 2 safeties? Cause I know Mt ida can score Tds fast

This is baseball geeeez

BannerChaser95

.... did a little investigating, I stand corrected when I said "will be lucky to make regionals" I should have said "will be lucky to win a game in conference"

Caddo hills 81

Mt. Ida 38
Ouch

BigLion10

jsw6f0

We are still in football mode right now. I would think by the time Kirby rolls into town we will be firing on all cylinders and we will roll them by 35.

D6Bound

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 31, 2017, 07:45:18 pm
We are still in football mode right now. I would think by the time Kirby rolls into town we will be firing on all cylinders and we will roll them by 35.
https://goo.gl/images/Drhokq
Check out this book, sir.

jsw6f0

Kirby heading to Mt Ida who you got and how much. I'll take both Ida SR teams by 2.

Neckred

BannerChaser95

Quote from: jsw6f0 on January 12, 2018, 09:54:51 am
Kirby heading to Mt Ida who you got and how much. I'll take both Ida SR teams by 2.
how much? I'll put 100$ on this game if you'd like.

thebigman3

jsw6f0

jsw6f0

What is Kirby's rankings right now in SR boys and girls?

Neckred

Quote from: jsw6f0 on January 12, 2018, 11:10:32 am
What is Kirby's rankings right now in SR boys and girls?
I would say around 4 in boys and 8 in girls

jsw6f0

Well the refs aren't helping any and Kirby girls up by 30 start of 4 th

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jsw6f0 on January 12, 2018, 07:23:38 pm
Well the refs aren't helping any and Kirby girls up by 30 start of 4 th

Blaming refs in a 30 pt game for anything is hilarious

BannerChaser95

Kirby boys 72....

Mt. Ida 31.

Close, the refs misses a couple hand checks in the 4th that really swung it Kirby's way. Don't let the score lie to you guys. Mt Ida is seriously an underrated team. I said it would be a 50 point game and they just continue to prove me wrong.

jsw6f0

Horse I didn't say the refs were bad I just said they weren't helping us and we needed it last night. Kirby girls are good but not as good as in the past. Kirby boys are fun to watch. I think if they had a big in the middle they could make a run.  I thought maybe when Ida got our basketball legs under us we could score in the high to mid 30's but I think I over estimated our scoring ability. Our head coach is having surgery this morning keep Coach Kesterson in your prayers he's a real good guy.

doctor in the house

Quote from: jsw6f0 on January 13, 2018, 08:56:40 am
Horse I didn't say the refs were bad I just said they weren't helping us and we needed it last night. Kirby girls are good but not as good as in the past. Kirby boys are fun to watch. I think if they had a big in the middle they could make a run.  I thought maybe when Ida got our basketball legs under us we could score in the high to mid 30's but I think I over estimated our scoring ability. Our head coach is having surgery this morning keep Coach Kesterson in your prayers he's a real good guy.

I am sorry to hear this! Coach TK is a great coach and person! Praying for him!!

Neckred

How is Mt. Ida so bad at basketball?  Lack of pee wee program?  Bad coaching?  What??

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Neckred on January 16, 2018, 08:33:28 am
How is Mt. Ida so bad at basketball?  Lack of pee wee program?  Bad coaching?  What??
They talk about football year round, and forget they play other sports.

jsw6f0

Pee wee is pretty good but mainly a football school hat might change year after next.

jsw6f0

Football coaching legend Mike White has taken to the hardwood. He will lead the Sr boys of Mt Ida against the mighty Oden Timberwolves. Coach White will pad his stellar basketball ball record next week with wins over Kirby and Umpire.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jsw6f0 on January 19, 2018, 07:01:31 pm
Football coaching legend Mike White has taken to the hardwood. He will lead the Sr boys of Mt Ida against the mighty Oden Timberwolves. Coach White will pad his stellar basketball ball record next week with wins over Kirby and Umpire.

Is this serious? I mean Mike White did start out as a basketball coach in St Paul I believe.....but surely your kidding right now?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 19, 2018, 11:12:04 pm
Is this serious? I mean Mike White did start out as a basketball coach in St Paul I believe.....but surely your kidding right now?
Coach K had a brain bleed, was in the hospital immediately after the Kirby game last week!!

jsw6f0

Coach White is filling in for Coach TK but after losing to the mighty Timberwolves from Oden I think they are having a special school board meeting Monday to look for possible other options.

HorseFeathers

Missed the post about the health issues...my bad on that

NWA Hawg

Quote from: jsw6f0 on January 20, 2018, 03:49:23 pm
Coach White is filling in for Coach TK but after losing to the mighty Timberwolves from Oden I think they are having a special school board meeting Monday to look for possible other options.

How long will Coach TK be out?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas