• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Lumberjacks vs Arkadelphia badgers. 2017 state championship. Let’s get it started!!!!

Started by POTUS, December 01, 2017, 09:57:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think wins and who do you want to win?

Think Warren/ Want Warren
38 (38.4%)
Warren/Ark
21 (21.2%)
Ark/Warren
3 (3%)
Ark/Ark
37 (37.4%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Voting closed: December 08, 2017, 05:42:42 pm

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: richboy on December 02, 2017, 03:34:07 pm
Warren lost to lrc, barely beat an average watson chapel

Wait, what?

You do realize LRC was the 2nd best team in the toughest conference in 5A, right? And that Watson Chapel won their conference, right?

richboy

Quote from: LJ06 on December 02, 2017, 06:02:21 pm
Robinson had 5 turnovers against Arky, yet the Badgers still found a way to lose. Impressive.
zion makes them go, hes like warrens traylon burks, take burks out of the robinson game you lose..

richboy

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2017, 06:08:16 pm
Wait, what?

You do realize LRC was the 2nd best team in the toughest conference in 5A, right? And that Watson Chapel won their conference, right?
you do realize BOTH lost in the first round, right? Dismissed lol...

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: richboy on December 02, 2017, 06:13:33 pm
you do realize BOTH lost in the first round, right? Dismissed lol...

So? You also saw who their opponents were, right?

Suggesting they are 'average' teams is, frankly, stupid. Who did Arky play in non-conference again?

AirWarren

AirWarren

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2017, 06:22:01 pm

Suggesting they are 'average' teams is, frankly, stupid. Who did Arky play in non-conference again?

9-23. That's all everyone needs to know.

richboy

Quote from: AirWarren on December 02, 2017, 06:39:12 pm
9-23. That's all everyone needs to know.
All the teams warren played lost in the first and second round is all i need to know. Couldnt even gooseegg stuttgart the game after arky did. Arky will expose that defense.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: richboy on December 02, 2017, 05:56:55 pm
they actually are even without zion arky was winning the game until the last minute of the 4th. Kept robinson to 14 the entire game. You wouldnt know unless you were at the game.

You had 95 yards of offense for the GAME against Robinson. Warren had that much in their first two drives. Man, Arkadelphia fans might be the most delusional fans on the board.

As for War Memorial, my buddy said it best. Warren lives there, Arkadelphia is  just vacationing. 2013 was a game, Saturday, not so sure it will be.

-Kyle

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2017, 06:22:01 pm

Stuttgart 8-4
Sheridan 0-10
Hot Springs 1-9

As AirWarren said, wooo weee, something stinks in here. Must be that Arkie non-con schedule. When you're playing that non-conference you lose the right to criticize anyone else's.

Go home Badgers, you're drunk.

-Kyle

Romeo

I think we've heard this type of sentiment before....2013 - "Why do we have to go to Warren for this game. Warren lost three games in non-conference. Were undefeated."

Arkadelphia's 2013 non-conference
Benton 6-6
Sheridan 2-9
Hot Springs 3-7

Warren's 2013 non-conference
Fayetteville 8-3
Pulaski Academy 11-1
Camden Fairview 10-2

AirWarren

Quote from: richboy on December 02, 2017, 06:44:31 pm
All the teams warren played lost in the first and second round is all i need to know. Couldnt even gooseegg stuttgart the game after arky did. Arky will expose that defense.

Good grief.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on December 02, 2017, 07:31:03 pm
I think we've heard this type of sentiment before....2013 - "Why do we have to go to Warren for this game. Warren lost three games in non-conference. Were undefeated."

Arkadelphia's 2013 non-conference
Benton 6-6
Sheridan 2-9
Hot Springs 3-7

Warren's 2013 non-conference
Fayetteville 8-3
Pulaski Academy 11-1
Camden Fairview 10-2

Don't argue with them. We aren't 7-4a level.

mossflyer

I'm still trying to figure out what each team's non-conference schedule has to do with anything at this point.

hogfan10

Quote from: mossflyer on December 02, 2017, 07:46:22 pm
I'm still trying to figure out what each team's non-conference schedule has to do with anything at this point.

Nothing to figure out, it's just the warren private party that's on here every week.

mharris31696

Quote from: mossflyer on December 02, 2017, 07:46:22 pm

Agreed, without looking at schedules i would say they both had 3 or 4 tough opponents during the regular season.

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bear for life on December 02, 2017, 05:37:18 pm
Arkadelphia suppose to have beat Warren in 2013 refs gave Warren the game but this year Arkadelphia offense will expose Warren defense and no home field calls this time
keep thinking that trash

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on December 02, 2017, 08:47:25 pm
Boo. Hoo.

That's actually not what I posted. After being edited by the board it lost some of its meaning. Not sure I understand the reason behind the edit, no curse words were in the original post.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 02, 2017, 09:10:44 pm
That's actually not what I posted. After being edited by the board it lost some of its meaning. Not sure I understand the reason behind the edit, no curse words were in the original post.

Ok.

AirWarren

Thatoneguy2

ARKY:I believe Arky comes out and runs the ball down Warrens throat the first half like they did at Pea Ridge. Zion Hatley rushed for 176 yards 5 tds on 22 carries and Cannon Turner rushed for 130 yards on 22 carries against pea ridge. Arky also only passed 8 times completing 6 for 92 yards. I think arky's defense is one of the best and will looking to stop Treylon Burks which I don't believe will happen I think Burk's will be productive all night.

WARREN:I think Warren will come out and have balanced play calling letting Burks run and Kinnard slinging the rock. I think Warren will have a couple struggles with Arky's defense but I see Warren putting together 3 to 4 touchdowns. Warrens Defense will ultimately be trying to stop the run and force Arky to throw to Warrens talented secondary.

This game will be close and fun to watch cant wait!

strongandsteady

STUNNA

BP74

Goodness people. This has got to be some of the most childish banter I've seen on a board.

I'll just say I hope Badgers win, but its gonna be a tough one. Burks is a man and Warren is very talented as a team.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I don't think the banter is that bad. It's not even Tuesday or Wednesday. That's the days it'll be crazy. Then as time gets closer to the game, it'll calm back down.

03Badger

What time is the game Saturday?

Theres a hot rumor game time could change from 12 noon???

RyanLR

Those two big D-Tackles for Warren both left the game pretty banged up in the second half, I wonder if they're full go next week?

AirWarren

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on December 03, 2017, 11:09:09 am
Those two big D-Tackles for Warren both left the game pretty banged up in the second half, I wonder if they're full go next week?

It's week 14. Everybody is banged up at this point.

AirWarren

Quote from: BP74 on December 03, 2017, 10:45:07 am
Goodness people. This has got to be some of the most childish banter I've seen on a board.

I'll just say I hope Badgers win, but its gonna be a tough one. Burks is a man and Warren is very talented as a team.

Man. This board is the millennial "safe version" Fearless Friday. Some of these people would go grab their binky or go hide under their momma's nursing blanket for a couple of hours if this was the back in the day FF.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 03, 2017, 12:37:35 pm
We`re talking physically, not mentally.lol

Y'all got it man. Don't worry bout us. We aren't as good as the bottom of the 7-4a.

Mena's footballar always says so.

Oldbadger

Quote from: strongandsteady on December 03, 2017, 10:28:08 am
Who does Warren have other than Treylon Burks?
They have a waterboy who runs out and gives Burks some water occasionally, and 16 cheerleaders .  The rest are fans.  Even the coaches sit in the stands.  Airwarren is going to LR early to lock the visitor side gate.lol

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 03, 2017, 12:47:49 pm
They have a waterboy who runs out and gives Burks some water occasionally, and 16 cheerleaders .  The rest are fans.  Even the coaches sit in the stands.  Airwarren is going to LR early to lock the visitor side gate.lol

I've already locked it up.

Oldbadger

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: AirWarren on December 02, 2017, 02:47:39 pm
No respect. I love it.

Keep picking against us.
No disrespect lol, just a matter of opinion. You guys have the best coach in the state and the best player in the state. We are jealous over here basically.

LJ06

Warren is banged up in key positions and Arkadelphia is the superior team by far. The road has come to an end for the Lumberjacks.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on December 03, 2017, 05:18:38 pm
Warren is banged up in key positions and Arkadelphia is the superior team by far. The road has come to an end for the Lumberjacks.

Screeching halt.

Maybe only have 6 players ready to go.

Overdahill

Quote from: LJ06 on December 03, 2017, 05:18:38 pm

duck, here come the fork ed tongues  ;D

Bigbossman

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on December 02, 2017, 07:08:50 pm
You had 95 yards of offense for the GAME against Robinson. Warren had that much in their first two drives. Man, Arkadelphia fans might be the most delusional fans on the board.

As for War Memorial, my buddy said it best. Warren lives there, Arkadelphia is  just vacationing. 2013 was a game, Saturday, not so sure it will be.

-Kyle
most delusional goes to suttgart fans. Ashdown is right behind them. And arkadelphia is a distant third. Let em talk, by the time they figure out what's hit them the clock may be running non stop. Doing good in the 7-4a this year hasn't prepared you for Warren. Warren wins this one by a few.

hogfan10

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 03, 2017, 02:39:54 pm
  Dang, now we have go right by those Lumberjacks. Oh well, most of them are pretty good people.lol

IDK, they appear to have split personalities. At one moment they can't pat themselves on the back enough over their greatness, then next thing you know they are feeling disrespected at the faintest slight. Hard bunch to read, I'd play it safe and keep my distance.

mharris31696

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 03, 2017, 07:22:41 pm
IDK, they appear to have split personalities. At one moment they can't pat themselves on the back enough over their greatness, then next thing you know they are feeling disrespected at the faintest slight. Hard bunch to read, I'd play it safe and keep my distance.

That 👆🏻

Chief_Osceola™

AirWarren

snap crackle

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 02, 2017, 08:20:25 pm
Nothing to figure out, it's just the warren private party that's on here every week.

If anybody deserves to be on here every week it is Warren.  I was hoping to take them down on our home field but it just didn't happen. Kudos to them. Smack talk on!

snap crackle

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 01, 2017, 11:03:25 pm
Not having Hatley was a huge factor in that Robinson/Arky matchup. They're healthy now. It'll be a great game

Hard for me to pick against the champs, but Warren has the best player in the state regardless of classification... and they've been there/done that. Arky is still a young team. Both teams are very good and big in the trenches and have good sideline to sideline speed.

Hope this one is televised so I can record it. Won't be able to make it down due to working a bball tourney in PR.

Best of luck to both squads and congrats on making it to the Rock. I've felt like these were the two best teams from start to finish.

I was at the Warren/Joe T game and not having Hatley will have nothing to do with stopping Burks in the heavy set they have since he does not play defense.

bilboswaggins

Prairie Grove loses to only the state champion in the playoffs for several years. Warren wins this one.

hogfan10

Quote from: snap crackle on December 03, 2017, 08:53:48 pm
If anybody deserves to be on here every week it is Warren.  I was hoping to take them down on our home field but it just didn't happen. Kudos to them. Smack talk on!

Who said they didn't deserve to be here?
Who are you smack talk'in? And, if you're out maybe your smack talk should be off, you don't appear to be good at it anyway!

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: strongandsteady on December 03, 2017, 10:28:08 am
Who does Warren have other than Treylon Burks?

Warren has a big and physical offensive and defensive line. They also have Keemontrae McKnight who is a fast wide receiver who can make plays. Warren also has 2 physical MLB and a solid secondary.

bigchief72455

Seeing as how my Skins won't be there and they have outlawed the Ozark JV from competing in amateur competition,I will have to go with my number 3 favorite team and go with those Jacks in this one. Battle tested and too well coached.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas