• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JUNCTION CITY vs RIVERCREST @ WAR MEMORIAL STADIUM DEC 8 2017

Started by ISU7, December 01, 2017, 09:38:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who you got for the 2017 3A title

JC
73 (60.3%)
RC
48 (39.7%)

Total Members Voted: 120

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on December 14, 2017, 08:46:50 pm
Something about Rivercrest's QB's wearing #3 with the initial D.B
;D Show off  ;D #very proud uncle=ISU7 8)

Skip Baymore

Quote from: OB11 on December 14, 2017, 08:34:14 am
They used their big back most of the night and bruised it down the field. Had been more of a speed/big play team the entire year up until that game.

Yea.  Both teams were very physical and both with speed.  The weather was really awful in that one.  HA depended more on moving it though the air that year (as most).  Had Seth Keese who was both all-state as QB and also defensive player of the year in 3A that year.   But RC went a perfect at 15-0 in a dog fight and showed they could win a game against anybody that year no matter what the weather was doing.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Skip Baymore on December 15, 2017, 12:17:49 am
Yea.  Both teams were very physical and both with speed.  The weather was really awful in that one.  HA depended more on moving it though the air that year (as most).  Had Seth Keese who was both all-state as QB and also defensive player of the year in 3A that year.   But RC went a perfect at 15-0 in a dog fight and showed they could win a game against anybody that year no matter what the weather was doing.
If I remember correctly, RC's biggest challenge was against Earle in the playoffs, where they got down 27-0, but pulled out the win.

Nomad1324

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 15, 2017, 12:37:24 pm
If I remember correctly, RC's biggest challenge was against Earle in the playoffs, where they got down 27-0, but pulled out the win.

Camden Harmony Grove. I was at that game.

CHG had a HUGE O/D Line, Rivercrest had to put in the air that night.

OB11

Quote from: Nomad1324 on December 15, 2017, 12:48:51 pm
Camden Harmony Grove. I was at that game.

CHG had a HUGE O/D Line, Rivercrest had to put in the air that night.

That was the most incredible sporting event I've ever witnessed in person. Rivercrest scored 28 unanswered in the second half to win the game and had to do it on a last second play if I remember correctly.

bootlegger

Quote from: OB11 on December 16, 2017, 11:33:11 am
That was the most incredible sporting event I've ever witnessed in person. Rivercrest scored 28 unanswered in the second half to win the game and had to do it on a last second play if I remember correctly.
yep a hook and ladder play with Terence Banks

ISU7

Quote from: OB11 on December 16, 2017, 11:33:11 am
Yep CHG lineman were huge RC had 42 total yards at the half. unbelievable.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas