• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, November 27, 2017, 08:27:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 25, 2018, 09:36:45 pm
Didn't Tipton leave MVE?  Must've had players missing again or some other shananigans.  Maybe bus was stolen?  Power of the Noodle!
Ice baths tomorrow for everybody!!

thebigman3

It was a fun game to watch! Credits to Mount Vernon. Hope we see them in district. Only thing that I didn't agree with was the student section chanting Overated when Tipton got the ball. No class there.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 10:30:26 pm
It was a fun game to watch! Credits to Mount Vernon. Hope we see them in district. Only thing that I didn't agree with was the student section chanting Overated when Tipton got the ball. No class there.

You're completely right. I hated that almost as much as hearing about the post kid from that one school punching a hole in a wall at a local Catholic school. Can't put my finger on who that was and where they were from. Must've been a real classy program they play for as well.

thebigman3

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 25, 2018, 10:34:03 pm
You're completely right. I hated that almost as much as hearing about the post kid from that one school punching a hole in a wall at a local Catholic school. Can't put my finger on who that was and where they were from. Must've been a real classy program they play for as well.
I think Greer's Ferry keeps up with Guy basketball more than their own... you all seem to always know what is happening over here😂

BannerMountainMan

January 25, 2018, 11:04:36 pm #254 Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:28:50 pm by BannerMountainMan
Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 10:37:10 pm
I think Greer's Ferry keeps up with Guy basketball more than their own... you all seem to always know what is happening over here😂
we all know what happens with everybody around here but y'all are the only one making the news, When Shirley's player last year knocked out one of their players with a right hook is Shirley fans had to take the heat, just don't make the news or do anything dumb.

Rallyround

January 25, 2018, 11:21:47 pm #255 Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 09:01:27 pm by Rallyround
Rodgers was asked to resign right after tiptons family moved coincidentally.  If guy played defense like they do in summer ball they would've probably beat mve by 30+ again 50+  if Adcock hadn't rejoined the mve this year after quitting mid season last year

BannerMountainMan

thebigman3

Quote from: Rallyround on January 25, 2018, 11:21:47 pm
Rogers was asked to resign right after tiptons family moved coincidentally.  If guy played defense like they do in summer ball they would've probably beat mve by 30+ again 50+  if Adcock hadn't rejoined the mve this year after quitting mid season last year
Adcock played well tonight. And was the only one who could handle the ball well.

BannerMountainMan

St Joe boys upset Oark today 70-63

SackAttack

More bigman3 logic!! Yelling overrated from the student section equals classless! Punching a hole in the wall of another school equals great behavior

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SackAttack on January 26, 2018, 10:17:08 pm
More bigman3 logic!! Yelling overrated from the student section equals classless! Punching a hole in the wall of another school equals great behavior
yeah talking about class!! Leaving your home school to play for another during your senior year is real class.

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on January 26, 2018, 10:17:08 pm
Never said that.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 27, 2018, 12:20:47 am
Never said that.
Well say it already!! And gain a small measure of respect in the process! Maybe!!

HorseFeathers

Hiding behind a computer screen bashing people = class to ::)

SackAttack

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 27, 2018, 03:45:38 pm
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! Wise man say

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 27, 2018, 03:45:38 pm
everybody knows me sooo

thebigman3

Flobbito

What would expect from them?  He left their school his senior year to play for an in conference rival and was there on senior night playing his former team?  Milk and cookies?  Scrapbooking invitations?  He knew what he was stepping into.

Rallyround

January 27, 2018, 08:11:23 pm #269 Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 09:03:18 pm by Rallyround
And again for you who DON'T KNOW tipton and think he was recruited or lacks class Bc his family sold their house and had to move in his junior year believe all these awful rumors if you want. You should focus on posting facts about basketball

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Rallyround on January 27, 2018, 08:11:23 pm
And again for you who DON'T KNOW tipton and think he was recruited or lacks class Bc his family sold their house and had to move in his junior year believe all these awful rumors if you want. You should focus on posting facts about basketball
i think the problem is that he is still on the team

thebigman3

Quote from: Flobbito on January 27, 2018, 06:39:03 pm
What would expect from them?  He left their school his senior year to play for an in conference rival and was there on senior night playing his former team?  Milk and cookies?  Scrapbooking invitations?  He knew what he was stepping into.
I ain't saying I expected that. I expected them to cheer if he missed. Cheer if he fouled. But they acted like it was KD coming back to OKC! This is a high school kid we're talking about. Maybe it's cause he probably moved the same reason KD did... ring chasing... and before all you goof balls go on here saying I said we were going to get a ring. I'm not saying that at all. But let's be honest. Where's he closest place around here for him to get one? At the time when he moved it wasn't MVE. It was a little chaotic over there with removing the coach, kids getting into it with the coach, rumors of everyone else leaving, I mean cmon. But from what I watched the other night. MVE is well balanced and have their heads on straight.

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 27, 2018, 11:17:09 pm
i think the problem is that he is still on the team
Yeah, maybe he should give up and go live in a camper on the mountain with you.

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 25, 2018, 11:29:54 pm
Don't do crack
Coming from a crackhead from Shirley... or I assume a crackhead considering you are from shirley

BannerMountainMan

I wish I had the facilities you did hooper and still can't get over 10 wins

BannerMountainMan

Shirley girls 61 Midland 55

Hurricane

Sr Girls final

MVE            45
Wonderview 52

BannerMountainMan

Midland takes down Shirley. It goes concord midland Shirley Timbo

BasketballNeverStops

Sr. Girls
Concord-72 (21-5)
Timbo-38 (8-22)
Annalise Cornett: 18
Kaleah Davis: 16
Ashlyn Deckard: 10

Sr. Boys
Concord-67 (23-3)
Timbo-40 (16-14)
Ryan Brock: 24
Riley Cornett: 10
Bryar Cousins: 10

SackAttack

Boys WV Mt Vernon anybody??

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 10:25:33 pm
MV by 13

You meant 12 right?

Mve 63 Wonderview 51
Other than the 23-10 first quarter it was an evenly played game between two so-so teams IMO

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 31, 2018, 12:18:30 pm
You meant 12 right?

Mve 63 Wonderview 51
Other than the 23-10 first quarter it was an evenly played game between two so-so teams IMO
But Region 3 dominance...?

thebigman3

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 31, 2018, 01:29:09 pm
.. boys and girls.
he's not the only one to mention region 3 boys looking so so this year. No where what so ever did he mention girls looking so/so. If you look in too it besides a handful of teams from the other regions. Region 3 girls are usually in the mix for top teams year in and year out. But I've heard boys in Region 3 has a lot of good teams, or so/so teams. None standing out to win it all. Last year you had Shirley Marvell and Guy. This years best teams have lost to 9-18 teams from other regions I have no dog in the fight so I can't say for sure. Just going off of what I'm told.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 31, 2018, 02:02:57 pm
he's not the only one to mention region 3 boys looking so so this year. No where what so ever did he mention girls looking so/so. If you look in too it besides a handful of teams from the other regions. Region 3 girls are usually in the mix for top teams year in and year out. But I've heard boys in Region 3 has a lot of good teams, or so/so teams. None standing out to win it all. Last year you had Shirley Marvell and Guy. This years best teams have lost to 9-18 teams from other regions I have no dog in the fight so I can't say for sure. Just going off of what I'm told.

I'm not a credible source tho

Bomberman

Norfork girls up 45-25 on Mammoth at the half.  Mammoth completely gassed the whole second quarter.

Bomberman

88-59 final Norfork girls over Mammoth Spring

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas